• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Huns at Home

Think the same rule applies in England

Optional in cup games? Unless on tv?

Sounds like such a nonsense.

Optional in cup games? Unless on tv?

Sounds like such a nonsense.
Nah I was wrong.
Only games at EPL stadiums

Under the lights. Capacity crowd. 💚💚💚

Be a Sunday half 12 most likely.

I think the Viaplay preferred Sunday slot is 2pm? Can't play Friday or Saturday because the Huns are in Europe; can't play Monday because we've got Ross County on the 13th.

Can't see us winning this one. But I suppose being at ER gives us best chance of even a penalty victory. Hoping we are steadying the ship now, but not sure we can improve enough in that short space of time. Looks like the morons..erm maroons, will progress

I think the Viaplay preferred Sunday slot is 2pm? Can't play Friday or Saturday because the Huns are in Europe; can't play Monday because we've got Ross County on the 13th.

Aye could be that tbf.

Sounds. Romantic, but truth is we would have 3.5k mostly drunken away fans outsinging us

That game will be sandwiched between a 2 legged Europa League tie for the Hun fucks 👍
How wonderful if the horrible fucks, get knocked out the SC and Europe in the space of a few days.

The rues for the Scottish Cup for away fans is "29.1 - For any Match, excluding the Semi-Final Matches and the Final Match, to which admission is wholly or partly by ticket and/or by cash admission at the turnstiles, the Away Club shall have the right to claim admission for its supporters of up to 20% of the spectator capacity of the Registered Ground at which the Match is to be played.

Easter Road capacity is 20,421, so the Huns are allowed 4,084 seats. Its fair to say Hibs will give them the whole south stand and will happily sell their fans corporate hostility too.

Can't see us winning this one. But I suppose being at ER gives us best chance of even a penalty victory. Hoping we are steadying the ship now, but not sure we can improve enough in that short space of time. Looks like the morons..erm maroons, will progress
It’s not the draw I’d have picked but if you want to win, chances are you need to beat them or Celtic at one stage.

I’m reasonably optimistic; team should have gelled by then and I I’m always confident we can give the huns a game especially in the cup. The last few years should have dented that tbh.

But they haven’t.

Last edited:
The rues for the Scottish Cup for away fans is "29.1 - For any Match, excluding the Semi-Final Matches and the Final Match, to which admission is wholly or partly by ticket and/or by cash admission at the turnstiles, the Away Club shall have the right to claim admission for its supporters of up to 20% of the spectator capacity of the Registered Ground at which the Match is to be played.

Easter Road capacity is 20,421, so the Huns are allowed 4,084 seats. Its fair to say Hibs will give them the whole south stand and will happily sell their fans corporate hostility too.
As in sell their fans their own special Corp hosp at ER or let them buy and mingle with the hibs fans in the hibs CH area ( seems crazy if the later )

When do we think the date and time will be confirmed, need to get my flights booked.

Wouldn't surprise me if this regime turned the pioneers into Bar 72 for the day to accommodate them

When do we think the date and time will be confirmed, need to get my flights booked.
Fairly soon but it will be 100% on the Sunday, probably the same time St Mirren v Celtc yesterday.

Dates for this?

Fairly soon but it will be 100% on the Sunday, probably the same time St Mirren v Celtc yesterday.
Cheers, that helps.

I will go ahead and book early Sunday morning and last flight back Sunday evening

Plenty time for a beer before and after!!

Dates for this?
Sunday the 10th of March is the word on the street bill

Sunday the 10th of March is the word on the street bill
Hope so.

I fly back from a wee break on the 9th!

Cheers, that helps.

I will go ahead and book early Sunday morning and last flight back Sunday evening

No problem mate, and sounds good :)

No problem mate, and sounds good :)
On your head if they make it Monday night or something random 😂

Hope so.

I fly back from a wee break on the 9th!
Think it will be Doc

Especially with the vermin still in europe

On your head if they make it Monday night or something random 😂
Nah mate they have the second leg the Thursday after too :)

Nah mate they have the second leg the Thursday after too :)
Saturday night then 5/6pm slot 🤣

Cheers, that helps.

Might see you at Gatwick though I'm tempted to drive so I can go to Dingwall on the Wednesday as I have a week off work.

Hopefully "that hibs" tears them a new asshole

@hibbybilly does the jokes on here.

Read that back again

Think it will be Doc

Especially with the vermin still in europe
Please leave all the vermin talk to Nazis.We are better than that.

Quite right, any self-respecting rat would be furious being compared to them.

Quite right, any self-respecting rat would be furious being compared to them.
Then there's Kamberi.

That’s a good shout Moaty.

The Gunts refer to us as vermin, so good enough for me.

That’s a good shout Moaty.

The Gunts refer to us as vermin, so good enough for me.
Well ok - you're vermin!
Happy now? 😄

Season 3 Mouse GIF by Portlandia

I concur. My best mate, God rest his soul, is a gunt. They’re just football fans they’re not Huns.

I reserve the right to fall short of this concord for the duration of games against them.

Ps I wish I was sure you aren’t just saying this because Lenin frowned on the term.

Reactions: Zab
But what did Ringo say?
Excited The Muppet Show GIF by Muppet Wiki

The fans of sevco will always be vermin to me moaty sorry if that offends you mate.

In fact that's probably unfair on vermin.

What's worse than vermin ?

What's worse than vermin ?
Vermins

What's the collective noun do you think?

A hun load of vermin?

A hun load of vermin?
Or a verminous load of hun

A hun load of vermin?
A twocheeks of vermin.

This thread has been viewed 4440 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£38.75
Back