Huns at home

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Could the club if it chose to allocate them zero tickets on the basis they are not welcome or would the SFA say that is breaching some sort of code ?
When the rangers gave hibs 0 tkts for ipox , there were no rules to justify that , so a reciprocal allocation ,0, would be justified . No happen anyway , the argument’s already been done 🤷‍♂️

Boo

Just A Radge
When the rangers gave hibs 0 tkts for ipox , there were no rules to justify that , so a reciprocal allocation ,0, would be justified . No happen anyway , the argument’s already been done 🤷‍♂️
It is up to the individual club to choose then
I didn’t know that but do now
Cheers

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge

It is up to the individual club to choose then
I didn’t know that but do now
Cheers
Some BS about having to move season ticket holders away from the seating around the dug out. So you sell 900 less to your home fans then as you have an away allocation to cover for a team that are overly generous to allow their knuckle draggers far too many tickets. The Jambos went to Ibrox the week after and they get a full allocation!

Hattie

Donator
Some BS about having to move season ticket holders away from the seating around the dug out. So you sell 900 less to your home fans then as you have an away allocation to cover for a team that are overly generous to allow their knuckle draggers far too many tickets. The Jambos went to Ibrox the week after and they get a full allocation!
Tbf the red zone that was in place for ages, was lifted soon after the Hibs game, meaning the Huns never had to leave a large area empty behind the dug out, the gunts just happened to be the first team to visit castle grey skull after that

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Tbf the red zone that was in place for ages, was lifted soon after the Hibs game, meaning the Huns never had to leave a large area empty behind the dug out, the gunts just happened to be the first team to visit castle grey skull after that
I thought it was lifted before the hibs game 🤷‍♂️

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here