• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Huns and Tics @ hampden

Europe here we come

Bounce Radge
I no of several huns and sellic 'supporters' going to hampden for semi final? what do u think of this? Personally I think this is a disgrace and also a potential for further trouble before and after the game!

NI Hibby

Radge, so it is
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
They have no right to be there. It's a day for Hibbies.

I have been asked by at least on Ceptic fan if I get them a ticket to the semi.

The answer - GTF.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Europe here we come said:
I no of several huns and sellic 'supporters' going to hampden for semi final? what do u think of this? Personally I think this is a disgrace and also a potential for further trouble before and after the game!
Where are they obtaining their tickets from?

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
TattooedHibee said:
Where are they obtaining their tickets from?

They'll be using they're contacts who have access to the debenture seats, part of the 10K missing tickets that both teams dont get.

Some of these debentures are snapped up by obscure "travel" and events companies from the debenture owners and sold onto anyone willing to pay the hiked up prices. They usually come with hospitality in the main stand.

NI Hibby

Radge, so it is
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gunnerhibby said:
They'll be using they're contacts who have access to the debenture seats, part of the 10K missing tickets that both teams dont get.

Some of these debentures are snapped up by obscure "travel" and events companies from the debenture owners and sold onto anyone willing to pay the hiked up prices. They usually come with hospitality in the main stand.
:dunno: You couldn't pay me to go and watch either of the ugly sisters play a cup game if Hibs weren't playing.

mini hibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
That is a disgrace the tickets are for the hibees and the hibees only if Huns want to see a cup final they will just have to wait

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Northern Ireland Hibby said:
:dunno: You couldn't pay me to go and watch either of the ugly sisters play a cup game if Hibs weren't playing.

Someone, not too far away :wink: was offered 10 tickets for the Main Stand from a Highland League team. This was their SFA allocation for the game, although they have nowt to do with it, but someone, far away, did'nt contact the guy in time(friday was their cut-off date to apply) so we've lost them.

Its a long story :roll:

But we've got first dibs on them for the Final :wink: :yeah:

chris_hfc1

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Europe here we come said:
true mate i think its a joke they shouldn't be allowed 2 be anywere near hampden on the day :banger:

PortoHibee

Workshy Cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
My mates a site manager for McAlpine who re-built the stadium, if you recall the SFA couldn't afford to pay up when the job was complete, as part of the payment deal McAlpine's now get at least 1000 tickets for any event held at the ground, even music events etc.

PS: My mates a smeltic supporter and him and his misses are going to the semi :tuttut:

PortoHibee

Workshy Cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Cal_Hibby_4_Life said:
there will be hibs fans not able to get a ticket for this game, but they c*nts can :banger:
Couldn't agree more buddy, but you tend to expect this sort of shit from the SFA these days, look no further than the senario wi the kiddie fiddler :dunno:

HailHailHFC

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
A think that its totally shocking if theres any Smeltic/huns at the game!! taking a ticket away from a Hibs fan....:banger:

Decal Joe

Snuff Munching Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Cal_Hibby_4_Life said:
there will be hibs fans not able to get a ticket for this game, but they c*nts can :banger:
I'm not sure this is the case!:hmmm

There's over 20K tickets for Hibees, what's our average ER attendance?

Murray6

Roseburn United Radge
Bounce Radge
Decal Joe said:

So you are saying if you don't go to many games at ER your not a Hibby? What about the Hibbys that live in America?

Decal Joe

Snuff Munching Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
calumhibee1 said:
So you are saying if you don't go to many games at ER your not a Hibby? What about the Hibbys that live in America?
Did I say that!

I can't see anybody that really wants a ticket not getting one!

What's Hibby's that live in America got to do with the Semi tickets! I didn't question their allegiance to the Club I merely pointed out that with approx 5K more tickets than our attendances (incl away support!) I don't see much of a problem!

mapleleafhibee

Bounce Radge
Can not believe l am saying this but even the Yams fans deserve to be their more than the Weggie unwashed, but l have a simple cure for this problem when they purchase their ticket they will also recieve a free bar of soap and instructions how to use it and they will not be admitted into the ground unless the bar has be used, some of the bastards will not know how th get the wrapper off, so no Huns or Smeltic at Hampden:applause: :applause: :applause:

Highhoops

Bounced Out!
Decal Joe said:

Spot on post I will not be there as I am a celtic man but as Decal Joe says what is the average attendance at ER:hmmm

On another note I hope that Hibs pump the scumbos and I will lend my support via TV but if the hibs end is not sold out and some celtic fans end up in with the hibees as long as they do not cause bother i see no harm in it and the more tickets sold the higher the revenue for Hibs..

Every cloud and all that:thumbgrin

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
We have 21 000 tickets and it is a given that we wil snap them up.

Bohemian_Dub

Northside Radge
Bounce Radge
Tin hat on here... Whilst I disagree with any of the ugly sisters being at the game, I can understand why some OF fans would want to go along to Hampden. I attended an 0F at Celtic park to see what its like, ie atmosphere, singing, colour etc. Similarly, as this is a unique game in a neutral venue, it will be a game that will match (and surely surpass) any OF for noise, colour, chants, rivalry, intensity, atmosphere etc so I can understand why some rantic fans would like to sample this, even if I disagree with them actually getting tickets, when some Hibs/Gunts fans are unlikely to obtain tickets.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel