• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Huns 6 v 1 Hibs

Gonna be a fuckin long long season
On the contrary.
It will be short.
In the league, and in the cups.

A dismal day. By all accounts, we have Marciano to thank for keeping things respectable. Early doors, but I can feel that old familiar sense of misgiving in the pit of my stomach...

Nah, but there were games when we were all thinking wtf.

But I mean, if we start seeing it as a Scott show, then Hecky will be under so much more pressure from us.
Fan logic, seen it at the start of this game already in the thread. There was a real chance of booing last week and we were brutal to start today.
Pressure is on already.
You reckon? I feel like it Hibs are winning games no one is going to be putting pressure on the manager. No reason to take Allan off in a game we were still in with a slim chance of nicking a result.

I left at 4 1, it is humiliating. Piss poor tactics, two or three of the new signings not good enough. Now trapped in the Hibs car park.

We were well in the game until Mackie's stupidity - draw was looking a real possibility. For those criticising the Allan substitution, he's taken a couple of bad knocks. Would rather we had him for next week.

Time for Ron tae “pony up” and get some quality in now or else he’s going to have a bottom 6 team as his project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You reckon? I feel like it Hibs are winning games no one is going to be putting pressure on the manager. No reason to take Allan off in a game we were still in with a slim chance of nicking a result.

Of course.
But are we winning? Nope.
We barely won last week even though it could've been more comfortable.
First cup game people were already looking for reasons.

So far, this season, 2 weeks old.
We've got concerns about some signings, concerns about the lack of signings to come, formation questions, tactic questions, pace questions.

It's not a good start, and if all we see is Scott Allan pulling us out it in his own, then... Hecky has a much bigger problem.

I get what you're saying, we'd all agree. But this is football and things dont work like that.

No passion, no fight , useless

And I was so confident that we were turning a corner at the end of last season.

How does it go so wrong?

5-1 flattering heck’s tactics

If we start relying on one player like we did with Sparky a few seasons back then we're in trouble

5-1, fucking disgrace

And I was so confident that we were turning a corner at the end of last season.

How does it go so wrong?
We didnt turn any corner at the end of last season.
The post split games were evidence of that.

Wheels have come off, not got it, fuck off hecky, that was dismal

FFS Morelos offside

We moved from a passionate manager that wants to win to ...

This defence is finished

I always write the games off at Ibrox and Parkhead, the manner of the defeat has been pretty embarrassing though. Even with 11 men we were getting outclassed. Club better get its finger out and invest in some quality. Fuck the budget, find the money.

We moved from a passionate manager that wants to win to ....
This is reminiscent of Calderwood.

Defence doing nothing for rocky who is the sole defensive player with pass marks

New manager please

I see it’s now 6, and some people suggested I was a moan/ premature/ negative?

Losing 6-1 to any team is a sackable offence, ten men or not

Well that was fuckin disgraceful , get to fuck Hibs

Could have been ten.

Always hopeful against the dregs of humanity but I dont think we have the passion and fire necessary to beat them. Hecky is way to technical and measured when what we really need to do is swagger in, stick the boot in, and pass the ball like we own it.

My guess is we'll be standoffish, nae pressing, they'll run right over us, and we'll accept defeat meekly. Horrible to even think that but who do we have to boss them? Who is our leader on the park? I dont see anyone doing that job,

Game went pretty much how I thought tbh. If it had been 10-1 or more it wouldnt have been undeserved.

Hecky has embarrassed this great club with his mediocre brand of football, his shit tactics, his shit team selections, his shit signings, and right now I'd be happy to see the back of him. He's a boring useless manager who talks a good game but doesn't deliver.

Always a straight shooter and you call it how it is

6-1. That is absolutely embarrassing. A total fucking disgrace.

We must be the first team in the world to be taken over by an American millionaire and get worse.

I honestly feel that PH has underestimated Scottish football. He's certainly overestimated the lower reaches of England if he thinks that a handful of guys from there constitute progress as a club.

Serious fuckin questions need asked here.

Could have been ten.

If not for rocky it would have been 12

Paul Feckingfinishbottom......even with a man down, this shouldn't be happening

He is a joke.Get him to feck.He is a clown.

You have been bang on we are honking
If not for rocky it would have been 12

Wouldn't surprise me if he puts Maxwell well in goals for the next game .

I feared for us today, we gave ourselves a life line from a piece of brilliance from our best player (Pitty we don't have enough like him) for Horgan to coolly finish, stupid from Mackie, our passing was awful, our tackles were late, sloppy and easily losing the ball, no passion, no urgency, tactics very questionable, if Heck believes this lot are strong enough to compete god fucking help us and if it wasn't for Rocky it could have been 10/11 easy.

We didnt turn any corner at the end of last season.
The post split games were evidence of that.

Correct.

I mean that result there is an embarressment. Rangers certainly should never be 6 goals better than us. Certainly the players and staff need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Could easily have been that at half time, fuck all to do with the sending off.

Negative play, poor signings, poor tactics, poor substitutions = not good enough, gtf.

Hecky talks the talk but doesn’t back it up. Has a massive ego and the way he talks feels like he think he’s too big for this job and just using us as a stepping stone. Get to fuck with that attitude

Club better get its finger out and invest in some quality. Fuck the budget, find the money.

This. Fuckin sick of this attitude running the football operation like a sole trader running a fuckin barber shop.

Hecky has embarrassed this great club with his mediocre brand of football, his shit tactics, his shit team selections, his shit signings, and right now I'd be happy to see the back of him. He's a boring useless manager who talks a good game but doesn't deliver.

Right now, I can't really argue with that. Nice jumpers and nice haircuts don't cut the fuckin mustard.

Sickened right now.

I agree with one of the previous posts That Heckingbottom has underestimated Scottish football.Hibs look like a team of English 1st and 2nd division players and old crocks.

Duff Jimmy, Williamson, Calderwood, Fenlon and now Heckingbottom? Thinking back it has been brutal watching Hibs over much of my time.

I have been worrying about where we are heading from all of 1875`s Just Backs.....

Painful reading to be sure.

Scottish football has always been played at 90 mile an hour and the English game has not shit lower league players from down south only work out like 1 in 8 more so they are crap go back south and are decent when not in Scottish football.

This thread has been viewed 24108 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back