• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Full Time: Huns 6 v 1 Hibs

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
A dismal day. By all accounts, we have Marciano to thank for keeping things respectable. Early doors, but I can feel that old familiar sense of misgiving in the pit of my stomach...

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
Nah, but there were games when we were all thinking wtf.

But I mean, if we start seeing it as a Scott show, then Hecky will be under so much more pressure from us.
Fan logic, seen it at the start of this game already in the thread. There was a real chance of booing last week and we were brutal to start today.
Pressure is on already.
You reckon? I feel like it Hibs are winning games no one is going to be putting pressure on the manager. No reason to take Allan off in a game we were still in with a slim chance of nicking a result.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I left at 4 1, it is humiliating. Piss poor tactics, two or three of the new signings not good enough. Now trapped in the Hibs car park.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
We were well in the game until Mackie's stupidity - draw was looking a real possibility. For those criticising the Allan substitution, he's taken a couple of bad knocks. Would rather we had him for next week.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Time for Ron tae “pony up” and get some quality in now or else he’s going to have a bottom 6 team as his project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You reckon? I feel like it Hibs are winning games no one is going to be putting pressure on the manager. No reason to take Allan off in a game we were still in with a slim chance of nicking a result.
Of course.
But are we winning? Nope.
We barely won last week even though it could've been more comfortable.
First cup game people were already looking for reasons.

So far, this season, 2 weeks old.
We've got concerns about some signings, concerns about the lack of signings to come, formation questions, tactic questions, pace questions.

It's not a good start, and if all we see is Scott Allan pulling us out it in his own, then... Hecky has a much bigger problem.

I get what you're saying, we'd all agree. But this is football and things dont work like that.

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
Bounce Radge
And I was so confident that we were turning a corner at the end of last season.

How does it go so wrong?

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
If we start relying on one player like we did with Sparky a few seasons back then we're in trouble

5-1, fucking disgrace

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Wheels have come off, not got it, fuck off hecky, that was dismal

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
FFS Morelos offside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I always write the games off at Ibrox and Parkhead, the manner of the defeat has been pretty embarrassing though. Even with 11 men we were getting outclassed. Club better get its finger out and invest in some quality. Fuck the budget, find the money.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel