Full Time: Huns 6 v 1 Hibs

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Wtf? Subbing Allan?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Completely bizzare taking Allan off, what’s he thinking? He’s the Only reason we’re still in this game
That's probably exactly what hes thinking.
Said in preseason too, he needs to show we're more than Scott Allan... The one signing we've made that's not his.

He'll be in a bad place if we start seeing us as a one man show.

Cabbageman

Bounce Radge
Whittaker being left for dead every time they come at us down the right

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
Said in preseason too, he needs to show we're more than Scott Allan... The one signing we've made that's not his.

That is mental, I don’t care if we win by playing 11 Scott Allan’s, think Hecky has a problem with his ego

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
Whilst I desperately want him to do well, I just am not convinced by our manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Horgan only lasts and hour, and we can’t play without a left back? Not sure what else he could do really.
Put on someone to replace Horgan, not a r/b at 2-1 down.
Have a go ffs.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
thats it fucked now

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge

Been wondering if Newell is further evidence of this. He's shown virtually nowt from what I've seen so far, but continues to start games. I find it inexplicable.

cstkto

Bounce Radge
our Defense is very old now. Do we think this defence can deal with the pace of games going forward?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
That is mental, I don’t care if we win by playing 11 Scott Allan’s, think Hecky has a problem with his ego
Nah, but there were games when we were all thinking wtf.

But I mean, if we start seeing it as a Scott show, then Hecky will be under so much more pressure from us.
Fan logic, seen it at the start of this game already in the thread. There was a real chance of booing last week and we were brutal to start today.
Pressure is on already.

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
Game set and match to the hun scum.

Hecky will talk about the positives at the end but fucked if I saw many.

We were total gash apart from a wee spell after the goal.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
Spanking!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Jamie

Admin
Asbo gash hibs 4-1

Hecky doon the road, never mind at the wheel

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Been wondering if Newell is further evidence of this. He's shown virtually nowt from what I've seen so far, but continues to start games. I find it inexplicable.
His 2 goals in the cup are all hes shown me.
Both were scored because he was alert to what was going on around him, but outside of that, I'm underwhelmed so far.

I think Boyle being injured is a big part, I'd see Boyle on the right and Horgan on the left as our best starting option.
Murray should be allowed a chance to take the left off of Newell while Horgan plays right.
But, Middleton will probably put a stop to that happening for him.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party