• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Full Time: Huns 6 v 1 Hibs

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Revolting....!!!! Stop with the compliments.
They are rancid, odious, nauseating, repugnant,hateful team who's only reason for existing is to be the pantomime villain so other teams fans can hate them.
I hate their bigoted songs
The way their mutant awag fans show no respect for other cities
They're prince of orange strips
The Glasgow union Jack
They're 'quality man' shell suits
The England tops they like to wear
What they did to Berwick upon tweed when they knocked them out the cup
When they wrecked Manchester in the Europa league final and the Cheers Outside Bars from Kelso which my wife was working at, the staff had to leg it because of those fucking animals.
The way most of them voted No in the independence referendum not for any political reasons, I could respect that but no ,because of their misguided allegiance to the Queen
Their orange parades with their garish colours
The way they get away with pitch invasions etc.
The list goes on....

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thing is a result like that is unlikely to make him set us up to play more open and expansive, if anything it’ll be even more of a cautious conservative approach from now on

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Thing is a result like that is unlikely to make him set us up to play more open and expansive, if anything it’ll be even more of a cautious conservative approach from now on
But Newell will still start ,.
We had 10 men for almost the whole game today , heck is absolutely blinkered with that guy

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Exactly, the football is shite, SA head and shoulders above anyone else and gets frustrated when other players don't read his play or pass, Heck says he wants his team to play with urgency and close down our opposition and he said we had athletes, when he bought and set us up the total opposite. Things need to change and he needs better quality in before the window shuts or we are looking for a new manager.

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The thing is I dont see how it works for us with the players we have. Inviting pressure on that midfield is suicide. Attacking wise we lack any cohesion unless Scotty Allan pulls a worldly out of his erse..which tbf he has already twice. It doesn't work on any level.

We are so passive and timid which is the opposite of what our gobshite of a manager tells us he wants.

Feels like that horrible time when we were in stasis just waiting for Calderwood to either fuck off or get sacked.

Depressing times

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

MikeyPaget1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
But Newell will still start ,.
We had 10 men for almost the whole game today , heck is absolutely blinkered with that guy
I was willing to give the new guys the benefit of the doubt as I've said previously but Newell is pish

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Not a great interview - needs to shoulder the blame. It was eyebleeding. Nowhere near enough depth in the squad. I may have said this already but feels like we are going to be a one trick pony. Need some big characters in that midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncy

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Saddest thing of the day? They'll stop hating us now.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Not a great interview - needs to shoulder the blame. It was eyebleeding. Nowhere near enough depth in the squad. I may have said this already but feels like we are going to be a one trick pony. Need some big characters in that midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Help me out here. What’s our one trick.?

cstkto

Bounce Radge
So did he basically say in his interview everything was on until the sending off.... is he putting this all on Mackie not his shit tactics

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Help me out here. What’s our one trick.?
The trick is make every club in Scotland think we're shite, lull them into a false sense of security then play a high pressing game and beat the lot of them. Simples!
(Quote Paul Whathehecksgoinonbottom)
Well Paul we've reached that stage your strategy has worked perfectly.
Let's play ball.

MikeyPaget1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
After that, I cannae listen to him, nothing he says can forgive him for that.
At the start o the game, there was a few with knives out for him but ye just $%#@ condone a performance like that, bloody awful the worst iv seen in a long while, we are going backwards, 2 games in and already we are looking shit, didnt like the way he set up the team and as for selection, wel, just amateurish

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Embarrassing result. Lose early goals and go down to 10 men at Ibrox or Parkead and the games a bogey.

I remember many years ago watching Hibs lose 6-1 to Bertie Auld's Partick Thistle at Firhill. That was even worse than today.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Embarrassing result. Lose early goals and go down to 10 men at Ibrox or Parkead and the games a bogey.

I remember many years ago watching Hibs lose 6-1 to Bertie Auld's Partick Thistle at Firhill. That was even worse than today.
We lost goals early at Huns and Celtic our first season back up but still got results - difference was that team had ability - and balls

Hibs v Ross County

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel