• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Full Time: Huns 6 v 1 Hibs

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Scottish football has always been played at 90 mile an hour and the English game has not shit lower league players from down south only work out like 1 in 8 more so they are crap go back south and are decent when not in Scottish football.
Exactly, duds like Clayton Donaldson score for fun in the Championship/League 1

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I agree with one of the previous posts That Heckingbottom has underestimated Scottish football.Hibs look like a team of English 1st and 2nd division players and old crocks.
Indeed.
He looks like a league one manager setting out a side to avoid relegation.
Hed better wise up pronto, or that's where he'll be heading .
The lower leagues in England.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Game went pretty much how I thought tbh. If it had been 10-1 or more it wouldnt have been undeserved.

Hecky has embarrassed this great club with his mediocre brand of football, his shit tactics, his shit team selections, his shit signings, and right now I'd be happy to see the back of him. He's a boring useless manager who talks a good game but doesn't deliver.
Absolutely Fucking bang on. Virtually every game no matter who the opposition is we try to contain them from the start - typical English pish playing not to lose. His signings are lower league English pish when we could have had guys like shankland or other proven spl players from the likes of Motherwell, Kilmarnock, st Johnstone etc - can't be any worse than shite from forest green Fucking Rovers that we paid 300k for.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Although it’s worth saying that Gerrard has got his team playing like a well oiled machine - Defoe getting service from all over. Jones was very impressive. So was Ojo. Tavernier is transformed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
4 months as Leeds manager, can see his time here going the same way unless major changes are done. Bet @SKII wish they did ri up the ticket, you need it refunded mate like @Forzahibs said.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Back to the days of pure emmbarrasment. How the fuck does it get to this? Every fuckin single time!!

We are going backward at a rate of knots that is gonna be hard to rectify. Getting beat 6-1 is not fuckin acceptable. Hecky fuck right off you slaver.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Has Hecky addressed the media yet?

FFS 34 hun shots on goal and 19 on target.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Said last week we look like were goin to ship a shit load of goals, we need good signings sooner than later, this isnt a lower league club which we look like.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor

Now you will understand why we need to our own house in order before worrying about anyone else and what they are doing.

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I dont see us bringing much.more in..and tbh if the football dept and Heckingbottom are involved I dont want to see any more of the utter shitehawks they've brought to the club.

GTF Heckingbottom you boring *&*^..he is never Hibs in a million years.

What a fucking mess.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

Well we
Hes a gash manager, today proved it.
Fucking pathetic signings , sack him and take the loss .its a sacking offence all day long
When Lennon parted company we were in a bad place. I liked Lennon but don't think we would have made top 6 at that point in time. We'll never know the truth with the fall out Dempster, Rodgers,Kamberi Celtic the whole thing stank and it's in past.
In steps Hecky and with Lennons team injuries an all we start getting results, unbeaten results and everybody is happy . I was a bit apprehensive what with the Leeds thing but was beginning to think he might be the man. Then came the cup game against Celtic ,shit tactics shit performance shit result but hey this is Celtic, give the guy a chance. Next up, and we could still make europa by the way,,Motherwell same tactics same pish ,half close your eyes and it could've been Celtic in a yellow strip.
A lot of us said well that's Lennons team the real test will be next season when he has his own team.
That time has arrived pre season friendlies wether you consider them important or not didn't inspire or go well. Cup games were against teams that WE should be beating 6-1 but those games weren't easy for us.
Today has been a humiliation for fans and club alike the Huns will be composing song's as I'm writing this.
Thing is what do we do. Do we call for his head cos this is his team and his tactics.
Or do we say ok today was a shit show 2 games in and 3 points on the board (still think we played quite well against a good St Mirren performance who I believe beat Aberdeen today)and it's early in the season lots of teams have terrible starts and come good.
This has been a very, very sore one today especially for the poor fans who went through with hope and belief and returned with anger and disbelief.
Let's see what the man has to say in his post match interview.
But Paul Heckingbottom you'd be well advised to read these postings and choose your words carefully, get your tactics and your team and it is YOUR TEAM sorted out because this proud club won't tolerate more days like this.
If you do the talk then walk the fuckin walk or by fuck you'll be doing the walk of shame all the way to the job centre.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel