• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Full Time: Huns 6 v 1 Hibs

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Could have been ten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Always hopeful against the dregs of humanity but I dont think we have the passion and fire necessary to beat them. Hecky is way to technical and measured when what we really need to do is swagger in, stick the boot in, and pass the ball like we own it.

My guess is we'll be standoffish, nae pressing, they'll run right over us, and we'll accept defeat meekly. Horrible to even think that but who do we have to boss them? Who is our leader on the park? I dont see anyone doing that job,
Game went pretty much how I thought tbh. If it had been 10-1 or more it wouldnt have been undeserved.

Hecky has embarrassed this great club with his mediocre brand of football, his shit tactics, his shit team selections, his shit signings, and right now I'd be happy to see the back of him. He's a boring useless manager who talks a good game but doesn't deliver.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
6-1. That is absolutely embarrassing. A total fucking disgrace.

We must be the first team in the world to be taken over by an American millionaire and get worse.

I honestly feel that PH has underestimated Scottish football. He's certainly overestimated the lower reaches of England if he thinks that a handful of guys from there constitute progress as a club.

Serious fuckin questions need asked here.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Paul Feckingfinishbottom.....even with a man down, this shouldn't be happening

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I feared for us today, we gave ourselves a life line from a piece of brilliance from our best player (Pitty we don't have enough like him) for Horgan to coolly finish, stupid from Mackie, our passing was awful, our tackles were late, sloppy and easily losing the ball, no passion, no urgency, tactics very questionable, if Heck believes this lot are strong enough to compete god fucking help us and if it wasn't for Rocky it could have been 10/11 easy.

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
Bounce Radge
We didnt turn any corner at the end of last season.
The post split games were evidence of that.
Correct.

I mean that result there is an embarressment. Huns certainly should never be 6 goals better than us. Certainly the players and staff need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Plasticman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Could easily have been that at half time, fuck all to do with the sending off.

Negative play, poor signings, poor tactics, poor substitutions = not good enough, gtf.

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
Hecky talks the talk but doesn’t back it up. Has a massive ego and the way he talks feels like he think he’s too big for this job and just using us as a stepping stone. Get to fuck with that attitude

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Club better get its finger out and invest in some quality. Fuck the budget, find the money.
This. Fuckin sick of this attitude running the football operation like a sole trader running a fuckin barber shop.

Hecky has embarrassed this great club with his mediocre brand of football, his shit tactics, his shit team selections, his shit signings, and right now I'd be happy to see the back of him. He's a boring useless manager who talks a good game but doesn't deliver.
Right now, I can't really argue with that. Nice jumpers and nice haircuts don't cut the fuckin mustard.

Sickened right now.

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
Bounce Radge
Duff Jimmy, Williamson, Calderwood, Fenlon and now Heckingbottom? Thinking back it has been brutal watching Hibs over much of my time.

I have been worrying about where we are heading from all of 1875`s Just Backs....

cstkto

Bounce Radge
Scottish football has always been played at 90 mile an hour and the English game has not shit lower league players from down south only work out like 1 in 8 more so they are crap go back south and are decent when not in Scottish football.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel