• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

HSL

Ok as per post elsewhere make up of shares is:

B31166FC-55AD-4773-B026-3188CF1BE8F5.jpeg

This is a worry - the 10% could be one individual, and that would be enough to give RG 75%.

How on earth did we end up with 10% nominee shareholders anyway?

View attachment 1090

This is a worry - the 10% could be one individual, and that would be enough to give RG 75%.

That's why it was so important to back HSL, and why we all should rue the Ponzi pish, and all the needless smoke over Kenny Mac and Jackie Mac.
If we lose ER 10 years down the line, I hope the shit-stirrers will be happy.

That's why it was so important to back HSL, and why we all should rue the Ponzi pish, and all the needless smoke over Kenny Mac and Jackie Mac.
If we lose ER 10 years down the line, I hope the shit-stirrers will be happy.

Well that has convinced me.

Hibernian Supporters indeed.

It was a straightforward proposition. Collect money from fans to buy shares in the club, with all proceeds going to the playing budget. I think it only failed in reaching its uptake because of all of the critics playing amateur politics and refusing to accept this, despite all of the evidence.

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

It was a straightforward proposition. Collect money from fans to buy shares in the club, with all proceeds going to the playing budget. I think it only failed in reaching its uptake because of all of the critics playing amateur politics and refusing to accept this, despite all of the evidence.

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

But what about the 12.5% nominee shares, now diluted to 10%. What are they? Is it a genuine transparent fan or fans, or was the amount available to fans 38.5% not 51%?

I think there’s a whole host of questions need answered now, and whilst I’m not going to pull my HSL support I’m a bit uneasy about the future when I wasn’t before.

But what about the 12.5% nominee shares, now diluted to 10%. What are they? Is it a genuine transparent fan or fans, or was the amount available to fans 38.5% not 51%?

I think there’s a whole host of questions need answered now, and whilst I’m not going to pull my HSL support I’m a bit uneasy about the future when I wasn’t before.
There was enough available for HSL to get a blocking share of 25.1% and representation on the board. STF was willing to dilute his shareholding (HFC Holdings) to 49%.

Who owns this 10%? I don't know, hence it was so important to get to 25.1%.

And fans were continuing to contribute, if they had known that the binding deal wasn’t binding they might have contributed quicker.

With hindsight, it might have been better to give HSL 25% of shares with a clawback arrangement for shortfall in funding after 2 years etc. I think the take up would have been higher.

And fans were continuing to contribute, if they had known that the binding deal wasn’t binding they might have contributed quicker.

With hindsight, it might have been better to give HSL 25% of shares with a clawback arrangement for shortfall in funding after 2 years etc. I think the take up would have been higher.

It may have been, but I'm confident that there would still have been the nay sayers who would have rubbished it as a 'blackmail' or 'threats' from STF and Rodders.

There's a small but vociferous number who seem to delight in always putting the boot in, distrusting the Board/Manager/CEO for whatever reason.

I'd hoped that once Rodders left the building the critics would follow, or at least stfu* but I'm less sure now.

*Apologies for textspeak.

View attachment 1090

Could it be Farmer? There's no way of knowing I suppose, but it's a worry that we're effectively at the mercy of people unknown.

I’m confuzed as to how companies could be on the database!

FAQs for those buying shares directly.

The Basics:

Q. How do I buy shares?

A. Shareholders have already received an Information Memorandum which contains an application form. Supporters should use the back of the letter they receive to request an Information Memorandum. Completed application forms together with a cheque in payment should be sent to the Ticket Office for the attention of the Share Manager.

Q. When does the share issue start?

A. Applications are being accepted from 2 February 2015

Q. When do applications close?

A. The closing date is 31 August 2015 which is also the date on which the summer transfer window closes. The directors can change the closing date if circumstances dictate that would be in the best interests of the Club

Q. Is the offer for supporters the same as the offer to existing shareholders?

A. Yes, the offer is identical but the process is slightly different. Shareholders have already received an Information Memorandum which contains an application form.Supporters should use the back of the letter they receive to request an Information Memorandum. The letter needs to be counter-signed by an IFA

Q. Will I get a share certificate in my name?

A. Yes. Everyone who buys shares direct from the Club will receive a share certificate in their own name. If you contribute to Hibernian Supporters Limited you will not own shares directly in the Club and you will not receive a share certificate, but you will receive an equivalent, a membership certificate

Q. Is there a minimum level for the share issue below which it will not proceed?

A. No, there is no minimum level for the offer. It will be dealt with on a first come first served basis and every valid application will receive shares as long as there are shares available until the limit of 62.5m shares and £2.5m in subscriptions is reached or the share offer is closed.

Price and Payment:

Q. What is the share price and what is the minimum and maximum number of shares that can be applied for?

A. There are 11 price points beginning at £200.

Q. Are there any other charges to be incurred whilst purchasing these shares?

A. No, all administration costs will be paid for by the club. If you need to use the services of an IFA they may ask you to pay a fee for their time and advice

Q. Can I pay by credit card?

A. Yes.Either do that in person at the Ticket Office or send in your Application Form and tick the third option in Box 4 to request a call back from the Ticket Office to pay by credit card over the phone.

Q. Can I buy shares by paying by instalments?

A. No.The minimum purchase is £200 and you can buy shares as often as you want while the share issue is open. Please contact the Share Manager every time you need an application form. They will have to check the details of your first purchase before issuing a second application form.If you want to pay by direct debit or contribute on a regular basis you could consider becoming a member of Hibernian Supporters Limited see www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk for details

Q. How long does the process take?

A. Applications will be dealt with and processed on a first come first served basis. It might take up to four weeks from receipt of your application form to allow time for your payment to clear and then the allotment of shares and sending out your share certificate

Q. Why do I need IFA approval? Would an appropriateness test not have sufficed?

A. You do not need IFA approval if you are already a shareholder.If you are a new shareholder you need an IFA to countersign your application form to receive an Information Memorandum. The shares cannot be traded on any stock exchange so the IFA checks to ensure that you understand the shares cannot be traded or easily turned into cash in the future and that you are not over committing your resources by acquiring shares. Self-certification or the ‘appropriateness test’ does not satisfy the process put in place to comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Financial Control Authority regulations

Process and Eligibility:

Q. Why do I have to use an IFA?

A. If you are not an existing shareholder you need an IFA to countersign the form on the back of the letter sent to you so that you can receive an Information Memorandum. The shares cannot be traded on any stock exchange so the IFA checks to ensure that you understand the shares cannot be easily turned into cash in the future and that you are not over committing your resources by acquiring shares. This procedure is required to comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Financial Control Authority regulations

Q. I am not on the database, can I purchase shares?

A. If you have bought a ticket in the last three years to watch Hibernian play you will be on our database. We are sorry, if you are not already on our database or you are under 18 or you live abroad then you are not eligible to buy shares.

Q. I’m an overseas supporter, can I buy shares?

A. We’re sorry, but to comply with the financial services legislation the share issue is only open to supporters resident in the UK. However, you can contribute to collective ownership via Hibernian Supporters Limited www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Q. I have not received anything from the Club, how do I apply?

A. The Club is writing out to supporter and there is an application form on the back of the letter. If you think you are eligible to apply but you have not received a letter by Friday 6 February then contact the Club by email on shares@hibernianfc.co.uk

Q. Can companies take part in the share issue and if so do they need any type of authorisation to purchase the shares?

A. Yes, companies can buy shares. Box 2 of the application form should be signed by a director or by an authorised signatory of the company and the company name should be included on Box 3. The name in Box 3 is the name in which the shares will be registered.

Q. Can I transfer some of my existing shares to a friend so that he can then apply for shares as a shareholder and not have to use an IFA?

A. No.The offer to shareholders is only open to shareholders who were on the share register at 9 January 2015. If you join the register after that date you are not eligible to apply through the offer to shareholders but you can apply through the offer to supporters.

Q. If I buy 5,000 shares now, can I buy more at a later date?

A. Yes, you can make a number of separate purchases when it suits you.When you want to make a second or third purchase, please contact the Share Manager for another application form. They will have to check the details of your first purchase before issuing another form.

Q. The offer is restricted to 18 and over. Can I buy shares for my children and grandchildren, or as a gift for someone else?

A. Yes. Buy the total number of shares you need in your own name.You will have to own them for six months. Thereafter contact the Club to arrange for them to be transferred into the name of your children and grandchildren.

General:

Q. Will the Club pay a dividend?

A. No, the Club policy is not to pay dividends

Q. What benefits do I get from owning shares – is there priority on match tickets or money off in the shop?

A. No.This is a straight share issue. You have the opportunity to own shares in the Club and thereby help protect the ownership of Easter Road Stadium and the Training Centre by the Club. You can attend the Annual General Meeting and vote on resolutions put to shareholders

Q. Do I have to buy shares through Hibernian Supporters Limited?

A. No, you can buy shares direct from the Club if you are already a shareholder or if you are a supporter who has bought a ticket to watch Hibernian play in the last five years. You must also be resident in the UK and 18 or over.

Q. If I buy shares directly can I also contribute to HSL?

A. Yes, there is nothing to stop you doing both.

Could it be Farmer? There's no way of knowing I suppose, but it's a worry that we're effectively at the mercy of people unknown.

Could be, yes, the only comfort I have for certain is the transactions would have to have been approved by the hibs board or Rod Petrie.

The nominee numbers are staggering in relation to the hsl and small shareholders percentages.

I’m confuzed as to how companies could be on the database!

FAQs for those buying shares directly.

The Basics:

Q. How do I buy shares?

A. Shareholders have already received an Information Memorandum which contains an application form. Supporters should use the back of the letter they receive to request an Information Memorandum. Completed application forms together with a cheque in payment should be sent to the Ticket Office for the attention of the Share Manager.

Q. When does the share issue start?

A. Applications are being accepted from 2 February 2015

Q. When do applications close?

A. The closing date is 31 August 2015 which is also the date on which the summer transfer window closes. The directors can change the closing date if circumstances dictate that would be in the best interests of the Club

Q. Is the offer for supporters the same as the offer to existing shareholders?

A. Yes, the offer is identical but the process is slightly different. Shareholders have already received an Information Memorandum which contains an application form.Supporters should use the back of the letter they receive to request an Information Memorandum. The letter needs to be counter-signed by an IFA

Q. Will I get a share certificate in my name?

A. Yes. Everyone who buys shares direct from the Club will receive a share certificate in their own name. If you contribute to Hibernian Supporters Limited you will not own shares directly in the Club and you will not receive a share certificate, but you will receive an equivalent, a membership certificate

Q. Is there a minimum level for the share issue below which it will not proceed?

A. No, there is no minimum level for the offer. It will be dealt with on a first come first served basis and every valid application will receive shares as long as there are shares available until the limit of 62.5m shares and £2.5m in subscriptions is reached or the share offer is closed.

Price and Payment:

Q. What is the share price and what is the minimum and maximum number of shares that can be applied for?

A. There are 11 price points beginning at £200.

Q. Are there any other charges to be incurred whilst purchasing these shares?

A. No, all administration costs will be paid for by the club. If you need to use the services of an IFA they may ask you to pay a fee for their time and advice

Q. Can I pay by credit card?

A. Yes.Either do that in person at the Ticket Office or send in your Application Form and tick the third option in Box 4 to request a call back from the Ticket Office to pay by credit card over the phone.

Q. Can I buy shares by paying by instalments?

A. No.The minimum purchase is £200 and you can buy shares as often as you want while the share issue is open. Please contact the Share Manager every time you need an application form. They will have to check the details of your first purchase before issuing a second application form.If you want to pay by direct debit or contribute on a regular basis you could consider becoming a member of Hibernian Supporters Limited see www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk for details

Q. How long does the process take?

A. Applications will be dealt with and processed on a first come first served basis. It might take up to four weeks from receipt of your application form to allow time for your payment to clear and then the allotment of shares and sending out your share certificate

Q. Why do I need IFA approval? Would an appropriateness test not have sufficed?

A. You do not need IFA approval if you are already a shareholder.If you are a new shareholder you need an IFA to countersign your application form to receive an Information Memorandum. The shares cannot be traded on any stock exchange so the IFA checks to ensure that you understand the shares cannot be traded or easily turned into cash in the future and that you are not over committing your resources by acquiring shares. Self-certification or the ‘appropriateness test’ does not satisfy the process put in place to comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Financial Control Authority regulations

Process and Eligibility:

Q. Why do I have to use an IFA?

A. If you are not an existing shareholder you need an IFA to countersign the form on the back of the letter sent to you so that you can receive an Information Memorandum. The shares cannot be traded on any stock exchange so the IFA checks to ensure that you understand the shares cannot be easily turned into cash in the future and that you are not over committing your resources by acquiring shares. This procedure is required to comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Financial Control Authority regulations

Q. I am not on the database, can I purchase shares?

A. If you have bought a ticket in the last three years to watch Hibernian play you will be on our database. We are sorry, if you are not already on our database or you are under 18 or you live abroad then you are not eligible to buy shares.

Q. I’m an overseas supporter, can I buy shares?

A. We’re sorry, but to comply with the financial services legislation the share issue is only open to supporters resident in the UK. However, you can contribute to collective ownership via Hibernian Supporters Limited www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Q. I have not received anything from the Club, how do I apply?

A. The Club is writing out to supporter and there is an application form on the back of the letter. If you think you are eligible to apply but you have not received a letter by Friday 6 February then contact the Club by email on shares@hibernianfc.co.uk

Q. Can companies take part in the share issue and if so do they need any type of authorisation to purchase the shares?

A. Yes, companies can buy shares. Box 2 of the application form should be signed by a director or by an authorised signatory of the company and the company name should be included on Box 3. The name in Box 3 is the name in which the shares will be registered.

Q. Can I transfer some of my existing shares to a friend so that he can then apply for shares as a shareholder and not have to use an IFA?

A. No.The offer to shareholders is only open to shareholders who were on the share register at 9 January 2015. If you join the register after that date you are not eligible to apply through the offer to shareholders but you can apply through the offer to supporters.

Q. If I buy 5,000 shares now, can I buy more at a later date?

A. Yes, you can make a number of separate purchases when it suits you.When you want to make a second or third purchase, please contact the Share Manager for another application form. They will have to check the details of your first purchase before issuing another form.

Q. The offer is restricted to 18 and over. Can I buy shares for my children and grandchildren, or as a gift for someone else?

A. Yes. Buy the total number of shares you need in your own name.You will have to own them for six months. Thereafter contact the Club to arrange for them to be transferred into the name of your children and grandchildren.

General:

Q. Will the Club pay a dividend?

A. No, the Club policy is not to pay dividends

Q. What benefits do I get from owning shares – is there priority on match tickets or money off in the shop?

A. No.This is a straight share issue. You have the opportunity to own shares in the Club and thereby help protect the ownership of Easter Road Stadium and the Training Centre by the Club. You can attend the Annual General Meeting and vote on resolutions put to shareholders

Q. Do I have to buy shares through Hibernian Supporters Limited?

A. No, you can buy shares direct from the Club if you are already a shareholder or if you are a supporter who has bought a ticket to watch Hibernian play in the last five years. You must also be resident in the UK and 18 or over.

Q. If I buy shares directly can I also contribute to HSL?

A. Yes, there is nothing to stop you doing both.
There was another issue after this one where there was no requirement for IFA signature (maybe it wasn't technically a separate issue but there were definitely different terms).

Wee update about the shirt. Got an email today...

Can we, first of all, confirm that the final deadline will be 20th October 2019.

By this, we mean that Members who have a balance of 2020Francks, or above, on their Hibernian Supporters account by midnight on 20/10/19 will have their names enshrined on our Official third strip for season 2020/2021.

The idea of 2020 is to reflect the fact that it will be for that season and it is also indicative of those Members who continue to support Hibernian Supporters. Names will appear randomly on the shirt and while every effort will be made to ensure these are displayed well, no absolute guarantee can be given that Members will be happy with the siting of their name. Equal prominence will be given to all.

It should be noted that as this type of initiative has now been used on several occasions Manufacturers are now much wiser in terms of styling to ensure that fans are happy with the final product.

[emoji106]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get my name on an official Hibs top, magic!
Worth the contributions alone ??

How much does 2020 Francks equate to?

How much does 2020 Francks equate to?
£243. It's 8.33 to the pound (£225 equals 1875 francks which is the level for membership)

£243. It's 8.33 to the pound (£225 equals 1875 francks which is the level for membership
Right. I'm 18 pounds short. I've paid the full membership but never got any acknowdgement of the paperwork you had to send in after 225 quid. The payments stopped at that point but I never got round to setting up a new payment due to the lack of communication after submitting the forms. It felt like the administration of the organisation was not as it could be.

Right. I'm 18 pounds short. I've paid the full membership but never got any acknowdgement of the paperwork you had to send in after 225 quid. The payments stopped at that point but I never got round to setting up a new payment due to the lack of communication after submitting the forms. It felt like the administration of the organisation was not as it could be.
I didn't think of that, I forgot there was an option to stop payments when you achieved full membership. Arguably this is a clever move to get lapsed contributors who are sat on £225 to start paying in again but I reckon it'll piss a lot of people off. Especially when HSL are no longer acquiring new shares.

Ps it's not obvious but you should be able to download your membership certificate if you log in to your account.

I’m still a bit confuzed as to how hsl can continue to take funds from people without some way for them to go to the club in exchange for equity.

I'd probably whack another eighteen quid into the kitty if HSL had a clear path to 25.1% but as is I think this is playing silly buggers just a wee bit.

HSL shouldn't be dangling its members by their ankles trying to shake pound coins out of them until the future direction of the organisation is settled

Last edited:
I'd probably whack another eighteen quid into the kitty if HSL had a clear path to 25.1% but as is I think this is playing silly buggers just a wee bit.

HSL shouldn't be dangling it's members by their ankles trying to shake pound coins out of them until the future direction of the organisation is settled
I agree.
Full members are full members are full members, surely.
It's almost like the giving loyalty points for membership.

Hopefully a clear direction of travel after the consultations in the next few weeks.
I’ll keep my monthly donations up in the meantime, it’s doing me a favour not spending it on beer and whatnot anyway.

HSL need to come on here and answer people's queries. I actually feel sorry for Jim as it must be a nightmare running this on his own. I know it's not just him but that is what it feels like.

Poor bugger.

Aw aye and I find it shocking that they have to explain about where your name may end up on the shirt. Some self important choobs in our support. Embarrassing really.

HSL shouldn't be dangling its members by their ankles trying to shake pound coins out of them until the future direction of the organisation is settled

It makes no odds to me personally as my DD was set up on a continuing basis so I'll be over the shirt threshold. However I agree with you and I think it's a real slap in the face for those who ponied up in the early days and achieved full membership by chipping in £225. I do think it was a mistake to make it so that DDs would automatically stop after the membership threshold was reached but I don't think now is a great time to correct that mistake whilst the future is so unclear.

Maybe all will be clear by the time the October deadline is reached and it'll be no big deal. I must say though that whilst I've resisted criticising HSL throughout as I appreciate anyone who voluntarily puts their time into the club, I do now feel that the continuing levels of amateurish communications and poor decisions being made are actually having more of a detrimental effect on the club overall than the sums of money raised justifies. This has been a positive week since Tuesday's result and we should be riding that wave of positivity into tomorrow and on through Newcastle game to the start of the season. Introducing something new to bicker about really doesn't help.

It makes no odds to me personally as my DD was set up on a continuing basis so I'll be over the shirt threshold. However I agree with you and I think it's a real slap in the face for those who ponied up in the early days and achieved full membership by chipping in £225. I do think it was a mistake to make it so that DDs would automatically stop after the membership threshold was reached but I don't think now is a great time to correct that mistake whilst the future is so unclear.

Maybe all will be clear by the time the October deadline is reached and it'll be no big deal. I must say though that whilst I've resisted criticising HSL throughout as I appreciate anyone who voluntarily puts their time into the club, I do now feel that the continuing levels of amateurish communications and poor decisions being made are actually having more of a detrimental effect on the club overall than the sums of money raised justifies. This has been a positive week since Tuesday's result and we should be riding that wave of positivity into tomorrow and on through Newcastle game to the start of the season. Introducing something new to bicker about really doesn't help.
I'll partially retract that as I see Jim has posted on dot net that the commitment that being at 1875 francks is enough will be honoured. Broader point stands though, this could easily have been avoided without starting a stramash by a more professional approach to communication and decision making.

Because I've not been contributing from the start I'll be about £60 short by October cut off.

I should feel miffed about it, but I'm ambivalent, although the plan to just keep paying in the bairns names when I've become a full member will be reviewed. It won't stop me paying in the meantime, although I'm extremely concerned about the laissez faire approach to the future as much as I share the sympathy for JA who is a good guy.

If there's no shares, why don't I just give my money to Hibs and cut out the middle man.

I didn't think of that, I forgot there was an option to stop payments when you achieved full membership. Arguably this is a clever move to get lapsed contributors who are sat on £225 to start paying in again but I reckon it'll piss a lot of people off. Especially when HSL are no longer acquiring new shares.

Ps it's not obvious but you should be able to download your membership certificate if you log in to your account.
How do I log in?
I can't see how you register on the website? Just says log in. It doesn't recognise my email address. It's like I said. I've paid in full. I've sent in the paperwork. I've heard or had nothing in return.

How do I log in?
I can't see how you register on the website? Just says log in. It doesn't recognise my email address. It's like I said. I've paid in full. I've sent in the paperwork. I've heard or had nothing in return.
I'm not really sure to be honest. Have you tried the "forgot password" link? I'm sure they said they'd improved that process so if you're receiving emails from them just try entering whichever email address they use for those. I remember there was loads of confusion a couple of years back because they'd sent passwords by email and everyone (including me) lost them.

By the way, I never had to send in any paperwork for my certificate. It just appeared online in my account. I just downloaded and printed it.

The system says my email address is unknown. It's the one they email me at though.

JA has confirmed in the other place that the pledge required is £225.

My name should be on the shirt but it’s not a big deal for me so if anyone wants a cheaper option then change their name to Winston Longhorn by deed poll for ten or fifteen quid online and it’s mission accomplished.

You too could be swaggering into a Leith hostelry pre match with your name emblazoned on a shirt (armpit) in near minuscule writing.

One for the wa’ perhaps.

Rocky

Thank you for your post and bringing this to our attention.

We had been working on this initiative for a while before recent events drew our attention to other matters.

We have been concentrating on refining the proposal, mostly around deadline, and considering other feedback around the potential for people to pay for name prominence. We also wanted to bring attention to the year in which the strip relates to - 2020. We have simply overlooked the precise wording of our original email and you are correct to say that we promised this based on £225 or 1875 Francks.

Rest assured we will stick to that promise. For most of our Members, you will have already exceeded that limit and therefore nothing changes. We can assure you that we were not trying to change the goalposts for the sake of £12. We simply had not looked back to the original post.

Hibernian Supporters

Paying for name prominence is a bit shit. Takes the whole 'fans together' aspect out, and makes it 'rich fans first' which I'm not too keen on.

On second thoughts I'll chuck in another tenner if I get my name right across the front in BIG LETTERS

That's after I've changed it by deed poll to Fcuk The Gunts

Paying for name prominence is a bit shit. Takes the whole 'fans together' aspect out, and makes it 'rich fans first' which I'm not too keen on.

On second thoughts I'll chuck in another tenner if I get my name right across the front in BIG LETTERS

That's after I've changed it by deed poll to Fcuk The Gunts

Sir Shrink

Great minds think alike.

We had to consider all the suggestions put to us but your Board felt the same as you and that we would not facilitate some supporters getting a better place on the shirt because they had the money to do so. Our fundamental ethos is one member one vote. The Francks idea gives us a little bit of fun to recognise in small ways contribution levels but it simply was not appropriate here.

Hibernian Supporters

Sir Shrink

Great minds think alike.

We had to consider all the suggestions put to us but your Board felt the same as you and that we would not facilitate some supporters getting a better place on the shirt because they had the money to do so. Our fundamental ethos is one member one vote. The Francks idea gives us a little bit of fun to recognise in small ways contribution levels but it simply was not appropriate here.

Hibernian Supporters
What’s the earliest opportunity we could remove the club board members as directors of HS and what’s the process to begin this??

Sir Shrink

Great minds think alike.

Hibernian Supporters

Just a thought on this theme.

If you had a raffle/draw at a fiver or tenner a head and drew out 10/20/50/100 or whatever for a prominent position then the idea of folk paying for the privilege would diminish while at the same time Hibernian Supporters would get a little extra money in.

I don’t care where my name is on the shirt, as long as it is on it.

Let’s be honest, the only person looking for it will be me, no one else will bothered.
Even if it was in the middle centre of the shirt nae fecker could read it unless two inches away.

I really don’t understand the angst of some folk regarding HSL in general.
Maybe it is because I pay in for different reasons?
If somebody is no happy then stop paying in or don’t start if you haven’t already.

As we can’t buy shares, how would the hsl members feel about using the hsl cash to give hibs interest free loans with generous payback periods possibily linked to options to buy RGs shares?

I’m really uncomfortable with just donating money to hibs through hsl.

This thread has been viewed 17378 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back