• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

HSL

As we can’t buy shares, how would the hsl members feel about using the hsl cash to give hibs interest free loans with generous payback periods possibily linked to options to buy RGs shares?

I’m really uncomfortable with just donating money to hibs through hsl.

It would depend what the loans are for.

I'm not sure now is a good time to be asking when supporters and fans don't know what the owners plans are. And we're not in a position to make the first move.

With the likelihood that our views are going to change perhaps HSL need to build in a fair bit of flexibility into their plans, now and in the future.

Had a wee peek on Taliban and there's a thread about HSL's AGM on Tuesday , they posted a reminder earlier this morning but I dinnae see one on the Bounce. We no good enough HSL?

Had a wee peek on Taliban and there's a thread about HSL's AGM on Tuesday , they posted a reminder earlier this morning but I dinnae see one on the Bounce. We no good enough HSL?
More likely Jim’s forgotten his Bounce login!

AGM is at the Hibs Club at 7pm on Tuesday (17th).

Full members of HSL invited to attend with a couple of pretty important proposals to be voted on as we look to move forward as the club’s second largest shareholder.

More likely Jim’s forgotten his Bounce login!

AGM is at the Hibs Club at 7pm on Tuesday (17th).

Full members of HSL invited to attend with a couple of pretty important proposals to be voted on as we look to move forward as the club’s second largest shareholder.
Thank fuck he didnae forget his .net login :coffee1:

To be fair @Purple & Green started a thread on the HSL AGM recently where bits and bobs were discussed. Unless I'm missing it HSL didn't start the dotnet thread.

To be fair @Purple & Green started a thread on the HSL AGM recently where bits and bobs were discussed. Unless I'm missing it HSL didn't start the dotnet thread.
No they didnae start it, I never said they did, but they put a wee reminder on it this morning and because they forgot their Bounce login, :gigglle:, we didnae get the reminder.

No they didnae start it, I never said they did, but they put a wee reminder on it this morning and because they forgot their Bounce login, :gigglle:, we didnae get the reminder.
To be fair, you posted this thread about 30 minutes after the said post went on .net.

I’ve tried to make light of it and re shared the details of the meeting as soon as I noticed your post.

Everyone got an email

Everyone got an email
Not the point.

Not the point.
Hibbybilly
Allow me to clarify. I didn’t forget the log in, I am abroad at the moment with unreliable access to internet. As previous posts will confirm we usually post on both Forums around the same time. Sometimes it has been the Bounce where we have posted first. Much also depends of the discussion taking place.
Our main reminder will be by email to all members. Hope to see you on Tuesday.

Jim Adie

Hibbybilly
Allow me to clarify. I didn’t forget the log in, I am abroad at the moment with unreliable access to internet. As previous posts will confirm we usually post on both Forums around the same time. Sometimes it has been the Bounce where we have posted first. Much also depends of the discussion taking place.

Jim Adie
Allow me to clarify, I never said you forgot the login. Why not get somebody that's in the UK to post? Dinnae worry we're used tae getting ignored by Hibs.l

Any news from Agm?

Any news from Agm?
The proposal to update the Articles of Association was passed unanimously.

There’s a bit of work to do to get it all lined up but the vote was the main thing. An email went out late last week to all members and we’ll keep everyone up to date going forward.

Made me laugh out loud ther
Hibbybilly

Jim Adie

Jim, I have emailed Info at HSL twice without any reply. I offered myself up as a director and also the resources at my disposal without cost to help HSL. HSL should not be reliant upon you being on holiday with a dodgy internet to inform. You should be able to enjoy your holiday and have support in place to grow HSL. HSL is the 2nd largest shareholder and it’s very arguable it needs more resources and expertise and hence my offer. I didn’t even have the courtesy of a reply and then read that there were not many applicants either. As a fully paid up member, I would like to propose that any funds provided by HSL to Hibernian FC are provided as a loan and preferably at secured loan status. it Is not unusual for shareholders to provide loans and there are many benefits for doing so. Indeed when one looks at the far wider picture of direction of travel for Football Clubs. I think it’s absolutely imperative that HSL shares their view on how this might impact HSL, the Club and the fans. Perhaps my emails to info at HSL went missing. But none the less, like other Hibees, I am willing to help and do have resources at my disposal. GH

As we can’t buy shares, how would the hsl members feel about using the hsl cash to give hibs interest free loans with generous payback periods possibily linked to options to buy RGs shares?

I’m really uncomfortable with just donating money to hibs through hsl.

I knew I’d proposed this 3 years ago..glad we got there in the end

Jim, I have emailed Info at HSL twice without any reply. I offered myself up as a director and also the resources at my disposal without cost to help HSL. HSL should not be reliant upon you being on holiday with a dodgy internet to inform. You should be able to enjoy your holiday and have support in place to grow HSL. HSL is the 2nd largest shareholder and it’s very arguable it needs more resources and expertise and hence my offer. I didn’t even have the courtesy of a reply and then read that there were not many applicants either. As a fully paid up member, I would like to propose that any funds provided by HSL to Hibernian FC are provided as a loan and preferably at secured loan status. it Is not unusual for shareholders to provide loans and there are many benefits for doing so. Indeed when one looks at the far wider picture of direction of travel for Football Clubs. I think it’s absolutely imperative that HSL shares their view on how this might impact HSL, the Club and the fans. Perhaps my emails to info at HSL went missing. But none the less, like other Hibees, I am willing to help and do have resources at my disposal. GH
Nice one mate 👍

This thread has been viewed 17424 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back