• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

HSL PUPPETS

Greenpower

Private Member
Reaction score
HSL own circa 16% of hibs. A significant holding.

Never here a peep out them (unless want money)., time they showed they ain’t poodles and come out and state their views on things happening at hibs

Never here a peep out them (unless want money)., time they showed they ain’t poodles and come out and state their views on things happening at hibs
I had actually forgotten that the HSL was still going. I get the impression its leaders are firmly in Rod's pocket.

I had actually forgotten that the HSL was still going. I get the impression its leaders are firmly in Rod's pocket.

Hope they can get some cash out of there.

Tae be fair if it’s in the hands o’ solicitors there is nae an awful lot they can say

To be honest getting money is the only thing they're about at the moment. 16% isn't really enough to exert any meaningful influence although they do have a bod on the board and Leeann doing a double shift.

I think them being neutral, for the moment, is where they should be.

If you're a member, @Electric Beach Joe too, maybe you should drop them a line with suggestions on how they should be conducting themselves. Can't do any harm.

To be honest getting money is the only thing they're about at the moment. 16% isn't really enough to exert any meaningful influence although they do have a bod on the board and Leeann doing a double shift.

I think them being neutral, for the moment, is where they should be.

If you're a member, @Electric Beach Joe too, maybe you should drop them a line with suggestions on how they should be conducting themselves. Can't do any harm.
I don't think they have a mandate to have an opinion on anything right now. I know they've had director elections but those were pretty low key and certainly weren't based on their views on how the club should be run.

I don't think it's really right to say that they have a seat on the board either is it? Don't they need to get up to 20% or something? I think they still have a Hibs board member (can't remember who) on the HSL board but I didn't think they had an official seat on the board. When it gets to that stage they'll need to do a lot more canvassing of members' opinions before they actively try to influence board direction imo.

I don't think they have a mandate to have an opinion on anything right now. I know they've had director elections but those were pretty low key and certainly weren't based on their views on how the club should be run.

I don't think it's really right to say that they have a seat on the board either is it? Don't they need to get up to 20% or something? I think they still have a Hibs board member (can't remember who) on the HSL board but I didn't think they had an official seat on the board. When it gets to that stage they'll need to do a lot more canvassing of members' opinions before they actively try to influence board direction imo.

Stephen Dunn is the guy I was thinking about. He was a director of Hibs, then left. Some years later he's on the board of HSL and then he's rejoined the Hibs board. He's maybe not the HSL rep on the board but he's on both.

Stephen Dunn is the guy I was thinking about. He was a director of Hibs, then left. Some years later he's on the board of HSL and then he's rejoined the Hibs board. He's maybe not the HSL rep on the board but he's on both.
Aye that's the fella

This thread has been viewed 1541 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50