• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Half Time Draw How Much Longer ?

tortolanotheleg

New radge
Reaction score
How much longer will this fkn continue ?

2016 Feel Good Factor has died.

Jambo fkers are having worst season for years and we can't even enjoy it.

Always love the Cabbage but its Draining my soul....slowly

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

For the rest of your life tbh

I feel were turning the corner and the next 3 games are winnable. We win them all were right back in it.

I feel were turning the corner and the next 3 games are winnable. We win them all were right back in it.

The next three games are huge for hecky and they will make or break him as hibs manager. If we don’t start picking up points I reckon he might be out on his ear after these

The next three games are huge for hecky and they will make or break him as hibs manager. If we don’t start picking up points I reckon he might be out on his ear after these

Me too.

Have we? Playing pretty football for spells doesn't win you games We aren't winning games and we can't score. Pegged back by 10 men when Hallberg went off despite having a man advantage. Yesterday was the first time in 2 games we had more than 2 shots on target. You could see the Aberdeen goal coming a mile off after they hit the post in the latter stages. We could have easily lost that. He's had more than enough time. I'm looking at the bigger picture here. We're not scoring nor have we looked like being able to score due to personnel and the manager. We desperately need points to move up the league table.

Trouble is we always concede, so then you’re looking at having to score a couple at least to take the 3 points at Hamilton, something we’ve only managed once this season.

Reckon Heckingbottom will be emptied at some point prior to the AGM.

Have we? Playing pretty football for spells doesn't win you games We aren't winning games and we can't score. Pegged back by 10 men when Hallberg went off despite having a man advantage. Yesterday was the first time in 2 games we had more than 2 shots on target. You could see the Aberdeen goal coming a mile off after they hit the post in the latter stages. We could have easily lost that. He's had more than enough time. I'm looking at the bigger picture here. We're not scoring nor have we looked like being able to score due to personnel and the manager. We desperately need points to move up the league table.

Apart from carving Aberdeen open on several occasions yesterday and creating a number of chances I don't see where You're coming from. Doidge for me takes sole blame for us dropping points yesterday.

Agree 100%

You think he needs the 9pts to stay in his job?

Feel we'll beat Hamilton, Ross County I think will be more difficult.

Agree 100%

You think he needs the 9pts to stay in his job?
6-7points will keep him in the job, but then were back to playing the better teams, so it may only be a temporary stay.
It could be a couple of wins let's us at least have a better look around this elusive corner to see what Hecky could be capable of.
And it could do wonders for everyones confidence.
We'll see.

Feel we'll beat Hamilton, Ross County I think will be more difficult.

I'm opposite in that thought. Hamilton being the away game and that pitch may make it tricky.

6-7points will keep him in the job, but then were back to playing the better teams, so it may only be a temporary stay.
It could be a couple of wins let's us at least have a better look around this elusive corner to see what Hecky could be capable of.
And it could do wonders for everyones confidence.
We'll see.

Win all three and confidence will rise and a bit of belief from the players n fans could propel us in the right direction.

So if we don't beat Hamilton does he go then? Or do we wait until the Livi game, not being funny they are too stubborn to change their tactics so I don't see us getting anything from these games. Shame I really wanted them to turn it around but in October and two points from the bottom of the league, couldn't beat the worst Gunts team in history, He should have been gone by now!!

So if we don't beat Hamilton does he go then? Or do we wait until the Livi game, not being funny they are too stubborn to change their tactics so I don't see us getting anything from these games. Shame I really wanted them to turn it around but in October and two points from the bottom of the league, couldn't beat the worst Gunts team in history, He should have been gone by now!!

We win the three he's here till next season at least.

Lets see what happens first before you get your knickers in a twist.

Reactions: Dub
He'll be oot on his ear by Xmas. Thank fuck. Just have to suck it up till then s,pose.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

We win the three he's here till next season at least.

Lets see what happens first before you get your knickers in a twist.

Win all three, I'll crack the jokes!!

Win all three, I'll crack the jokes!!

If we do will you cut the guy some slack?

I can't see it either to be honest.

If we do will you cut the guy some slack?

I can't see it either to be honest.
I hope so.
I cant handle too many cemetery jokes.....

It's a right pisser.

A few years ago with sevco in the lower leagues and the gunts point deduction meaning they were condemned to relegation we somehow conspired to join them instead of taking advantage of a weak league and enjoying a few years of glory.

There we were at the end of last season with the biggest pot to piss in that we've ever had. The sheep, the gunts now have their weakest squads in years and somehow we've fucked up again! Trailing both these other 'big' clubs as well as a host of others.

6 points from a possible 24!!!! We've less than a point a game and we're not even averaging a goal a game!

:cryingg::verymad::cryingg:

It's a right pisser.

A few years ago with sevco in the lower leagues and the gunts point deduction meaning they were condemned to relegation we somehow conspired to join them instead of taking advantage of a weak league and enjoying a few years of glory.

There we were at the end of last season with the biggest pot to piss in that we've ever had. The sheep, the gunts now have their weakest squads in years and somehow we've fucked up again! Trailing both these other 'big' clubs as well as a host of others.

6 points from a possible 24!!!! We've less than a point a game and we're not even averaging a goal a game!

That's Hibs that is.

In. A. Nutshell.

That's Hibs that is.

In. A. Nutshell.

Cheer up Beefster.
You knew what you were signing up for!

I remember taking my laddie to the Skol Cup final . At the end as the cup was being presented I said to him 'enjoy that?'
He said 'aye. Magic. Will we be back next year?'
Blue Toon Hibby and I looked at one another and rolled our eyes in unison.

How could I tell a 7 year old he may have while to wait....

Cheer up Beefster.
You knew what you were signing up for!

I remember taking my laddie to the Skol Cup final . At the end as the cup was being presented I said to him 'enjoy that?'
He said 'aye. Magic. Will we be back next year?'
Blue Toon Hibby and I looked at one another and rolled our eyes in unison.

How could I tell a 7 year old he may have while to wait....
Ken aw that mate, but it's a real sickener that when the stars had eventually aligned that we still managed to fuck it up big stylee. Twice!

I don't think anyone believes Hibs are where we should be at the minute, but I think the improvement in performance has (only just) earned Heck a crack at the next run.

Hamilton (A)
Ross County (H)
Livi (H)
St Johnstone (A)
Motherwell (H)
St Mirren (A)
Kilmarnock (H)

If we can get 15+ points from those games, and give Celtic a game in the cup semi in between, then I'd say he's cracked it.

Anything less than 10 points and a Hampden scudding and he'd have to go in my opinion.

I do not understand why some people are prepared to wait to see how it pans out in the next few games.Have we all just to write this season off.Posters on here are saying if we get 9 points from the next 3 games.Some body else has posted 15 points from 24.This is surely a joke. We have 6 points from 24. We can’t score goals and struggle to create chances so how are we suddenly going to start.This has been a shocking appointment and the board have shit themselves to sack him.I am sorry but this is inexcusable.I am truly scunnered with our board and shite manager.

He's had more than long enough in my opinion but to be honest I've now gone from frustrated and angry to just a bit jaded. Realised I'm effectively just posting the same thing after every game along the lines of 'Hecky out' so will probably just take a break for a while and see what happens

I do not understand why some people are prepared to wait to see how it pans out in the next few games.Have we all just to write this season off.Posters on here are saying if we get 9 points from the next 3 games.Some body else has posted 15 points from 24.This is surely a joke. We have 6 points from 24. We can’t score goals and struggle to create chances so how are we suddenly going to start.This has been a shocking appointment and the board have shit themselves to sack him.I am sorry but this is inexcusable.I am truly scunnered with our board and shite manager.

The start has been shite, no argument. Another run like this and he has to go.

However. We are in a cup semi. I thought we played well against Celtic and by all accounts we played well against Aberdeen and could have won comfortably.

I don't blame anyone being on the "Hecky Out" train, I've been on and off it myself over the last few weeks, but bulleting him when things appear to be changing and we have a run of winnable fixtures coming up... it could do more harm than good.

For what it's worth I don't expect 15 points from the next 24 (I've no idea what to expect from this team at the minute) but I think it's the bare minimum Heckingbottom has to get to get the fans back onside.

Last edited:
I was alarmed by his recent conduct. People making comparisons to Coco or Butcher were dead on there imo. The results haven't quite picked up but by all accounts performances have and that's a relief. If we can go from shit to stable, it's possible we could go from stable to good. But he's used up all his goodwill from last season now. If we backslide, and fail to pick up points on the regular, and fail to play decent, adaptive, attractive football, then it's probably worth a roll of the dice. If we have another shaky fifth/sixth place, I'd be fine with it. But I'd be expecting to hear 'mututal agreement' at the start of the summer.

We will just have to wait and see what happens with the up and coming games
He's had more than long enough in my opinion but to be honest I've now gone from frustrated and angry to just a bit jaded. Realised I'm effectively just posting the same thing after every game along the lines of 'Hecky out' so will probably just take a break for a while and see what happens
Unfortunately I know a few mates who have sts that have hardly been with one saying there not really interested anymore.
Apathy starting abit .

It's a right pisser.

Yeh but we have a training ground....

There’s a number like you , you’ve got to admire guys like Mark who persevere more than us ??

Yup, the run of games coming up looks good, alot of games we should be winning, these games will be crucial as cant really see us beating any of the so called top teams in the league this season.

There’s a number like you , you’ve got to admire guys like Mark who persevere more than us ??
Too right, wish I had that level of patience :grinning-smiley-045:

Too right, wish I had that level of patience :grinning-smiley-045:

I enjoy going to the fitba, its what I do, there are plenty more like me.

We cant go into December with him, if we dont pick up real points.
Bar a disaster, I think the end of November will be his judgement.

Cant let him go into another window with his pick of the players and any replacement will need time to look at what's here to decide if he can work with them.

This thread has been viewed 3812 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back