• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Highlights fae yesterday

It was a foul D. No doubt about it in my mind.

Well if it were any time 2 players make contact a foul should be given , i can't wait till the next time Nish is penalised for jumping into a player and hear folk moan

moaning about maka isnt going to solve anything hes just going to feel more pressure in the future knowing noones supporting him possibly resultng to cock-iups in the future, stop complaining hes conceded 1 goal in the 3 games hes played thats not too bad IMO :dunno:

point is no bad, considering they had a good few chances too and a shout for a pentaly. Very hard place to go so a point is good. Lets face it and be real, Hibs are now challenging for a Europa cup slot and that was a good point gained i say. Hopefully get 3 pts up at Sheep country next Sat and we'll be well on the right road :banana

I kinda agree with you but i dont know how you think that we will get three points aff the sheep easier than a team near the bottom. If we want to challenge its these wee teams we need to beat. Three points should be expected at Killie if we are any good. I know a point is better than nil points. Killie is a hard place to go to for us but it dont seem to be hard for any other teams, St Midden, United and even the Scumbos have beaten them on their own patch.

Having said that i would love 3 points from the sheep and another 3 from Rankers

moaning about maka isnt going to solve anything hes just going to feel more pressure in the future knowing noones supporting him possibly resultng to cock-iups in the future, stop complaining hes conceded 1 goal in the 3 games hes played thats not too bad IMO :dunno:

On the contrary Sean. There are a few on here that can see that he wasnt to blame for the goal. There are a few on here that actualy rate the big guy. Stick in Maka:thumbgrin

On the contrary Sean. There are a few on here that can see that he wasnt to blame for the goal. There are a few on here that actualy rate the big guy. Stick in Maka:thumbgrin

just trying to get round to people that support maka not to turn their backs on him like others have on this, moaning wont solve anything! im behind maka like yourself :thumbgrin

just trying to get round to people that support maka not to turn their backs on him like others have on this, moaning wont solve anything! im behind maka like yourself :thumbgrin

thats great if your behind him, you will be able to make a few saves after maka misses them lol

thats great if your behind him, you will be able to make a few saves after maka misses them lol

actually my season ticket is right behind the goals :giggle: but at least if they he misses them and i save a few it will be cause its went off target :smug:

actually my season ticket is right behind the goals :giggle: but at least if they he misses them and i save a few it will be cause its went off target :smug:

What, do you change ends at H/T

What, do you change ends at H/T

sorry in the 1st half to be precise :wink:

The Killie goal was a definate foul on the keeper, hands down. You cannot make ANY physical contact with the goalie in his six yard box, and therefore, however minimal you think Ford's contact was, it should have still be called out as a foul.

Furthermore, Wright had his hands on Nish, and Nish went down. It's a penalty.

And a foul on Maka not giving, why didn't you include that?
I did.:gaga:

It was definitely a foul on Maka. Ford makes no effort to get out of his way. The petty name-calling that gets dished out to Maka is ridiculous, seems all he has to do is walk onto the pitch and he's had a howler. People choose to ignore the saves he makes, some of which are pretty good imo, and pin-point each tiny thing he does wrong so they can come on her and shoot their load at how pish he is. He could pull a baby out of a burning building whilst simultaneously putting out the fire and some people on here would say "he wasn't out the door quickly enough" or "he could've saved the coffee table too". World class goalkeepers make mistakes, Cech's done it, Casillas has done it, Dida has done it. And they'll make more, there's no doubt about it. I'm fine with people giving justified criticism, if he's made a mistake or had a bad game then it's right that he gets a bit of stick for it. But if you come on and start calling him shite and back it up with evidence from games that occurred 2 years ago, then it's totally unfair. If each player was judged on their past actions, then we wouldn't have Murry or Deeks back in the squad.

Gone yersel Maka :thumbgrin

Never a foul.... Maka made a complete mess of it.

It was definitely a foul on Maka. Ford makes no effort to get out of his way. The petty name-calling that gets dished out to Maka is ridiculous, seems all he has to do is walk onto the pitch and he's had a howler. People choose to ignore the saves he makes, some of which are pretty good imo, and pin-point each tiny thing he does wrong so they can come on her and shoot their load at how pish he is. He could pull a baby out of a burning building whilst simultaneously putting out the fire and some people on here would say "he wasn't out the door quickly enough" or "he could've saved the coffee table too". World class goalkeepers make mistakes, Cech's done it, Casillas has done it, Dida has done it. And they'll make more, there's no doubt about it. I'm fine with people giving justified criticism, if he's made a mistake or had a bad game then it's right that he gets a bit of stick for it. But if you come on and start calling him shite and back it up with evidence from games that occurred 2 years ago, then it's totally unfair. If each player was judged on their past actions, then we wouldn't have Murry or Deeks back in the squad.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

It was a foul on the ' keeper - no doubt.The foul on Nish is a penalty !
We're all supposed to be Hibs fans on here for God's sake why do people want to find reasons to be controversial ?
Why do people on here have an agenda against certain players - it puzzles me tbh!!:tuttut:

am not really into saying that people on here are idiots cos we all have our own point of view

but if it wasnt for the few idiots on here that defend Calamity, he would have nobody to stand up for him.

Have you not noticed that every single team we play and their fans which amout to many thousands and all the commentators slate Maka. Surely your not gonna tell me they are all wrong and you are right :dunno:

His name is Makalambay you absolute idiot.

The main thing about the foul on maka, and it was a foul, any contact with a player in the air is dangerous for starters, is that there were about 5 players between the ref and Maka, and Ford hit him from behind, so there was no chance of the ref spotting it.

What I thought was worse was that the ENTIRE Hibs defence stopped, expecting the freekick as all of them saw what had happened, the Hibs number six, Murry?, could have hoofed the ball out of the park before the Killie player put it into the net, but he didn't because he was expecting the free kick.

The penalty claim would have been very soft if it had been given, but I've seen far far softer ones given over the years.

Hitting the post and bar, well that was just extra to show we weren't gonna have any luck so to come away with a point against the run of luck is pretty good.

His name is Makalambay you absolute idiot.

Ave been supporting Hibs twice as long as you have even been on this earth and if i want to call him calamity then i will

i might even have a wee pet name for you too

I know I will get shot doon fur this but,IMHO Maka didn't look nowhere near convincing going for the cross. That is why the ref could have found the foul hard to spot as it might have looked 50 50 in his eyes! :detective:

Even though the player runs into him? No attempt to play the ball. Looks a pretty clear foul these days.

Ave been supporting Hibs twice as long as you have even been on this earth and if i want to call him calamity then i will

I fail to see how your age has any bearing on your right to call him that.
You are allowed to call him that simply because it is a free country everyone has the right to make an arse of themselves regardless of age.
:wink:

Anyway more importantly:

Anyone else notice Murry not belting the ball into space, and possibly decapitating the Killie player in the process, before it was nodded into the net?

I fail to see how your age has any bearing on your right to call him that.
You are allowed to call him that simply because it is a free country everyone has the right to make an arse of themselves regardless of age.
:wink:

too true mate Maka does it nearly evey game

the guys name is Murray

Last edited:
too true mate Maka does it nearly evey game

the guys name is Murray

Nearly every game except the last...3...4?...5?...etc...

And thanks I wasn't 100% sure if it was even Murray never mind getting the spelling right.
:doh

The main thing about the foul on maka, and it was a foul, any contact with a player in the air is dangerous for starters, is that there were about 5 players between the ref and Maka, and Ford hit him from behind, so there was no chance of the ref spotting it.

What I thought was worse was that the ENTIRE Hibs defence stopped, expecting the freekick as all of them saw what had happened, the Hibs number six, Murry?, could have hoofed the ball out of the park before the Killie player put it into the net, but he didn't because he was expecting the free kick.

The penalty claim would have been very soft if it had been given, but I've seen far far softer ones given over the years.

Hitting the post and bar, well that was just extra to show we weren't gonna have any luck so to come away with a point against the run of luck is pretty good.

Whatever the rights and wrong neither of those statements are true

Nearly every game except the last...3...4?...5?...etc...

And thanks I wasn't 100% sure if it was even Murray never mind getting the spelling right.
:doh

Nea prob mate we are all Hibees here and i do believe we all want the best for our club, even though we all see things diff.

I do think that Maka had a good game two games ago but i still think that he is badly at fault for us losing 2 points on Sat. Big guy should be more aggresive in defending his goals.

No doubt you will be glad to hear that this is my last post on this thread, if peeps cant see the obvious now, then they never will

Over and out lol

Just cause you've supported our great club for longer doesn't mean anything you old fud get a grip and support the club and all the players

Classic :applause:

Never a foul.... Maka made a complete mess of it.

You're havin a giraffe guvnor:boxing:

Whatever the rights and wrong neither of those statements are true

Thanks for making me go and look at it again Forza.

By "from behind" I more ment from behind the ruck of players, he hit Maka in the side, then ducked in behind him too. Though if I was a ref and saw a player run into the ruck and then the keeper suddenly end up moving in the same direction after jumping the other way I may think the two were linked.

I completely take back what I said about Murray though. I was judging it on the slow motion shot which is at an angle that makes him look a lot closer than he was...looking at the full speed one from behind the goals he did all he could.

cant see how people dont think thats a freekick:115: the boy clearly was never going to win the ball so never mind 50/50 and the way i see it with refs if you dont make contact with the ball and contact with a player to take him down its a freekick??

Clear foul on Maka. Not even a soft one. Ford got away with it, the shit that he is.

Having just watched the BBC highlights and not been at the game, I would say:

1/ A draw was a fair result, and not a bad result for Hibs.

2/ The Kilmarnock goal should have been disallowed as Ma-Kalamby was clearly fouled by Simon Ford.

3/ The Nish incident wasn't a penalty, he went down too easily and the referee called it right.

4/ Wotherspoon continues to look like the next big thing for Hibs.

5/ Fantastic finish from Stokes and great quick thinking from Colin Nish.

11 games unbeaten and sitting third in the league and still within striking distance of the top spot in mid December. Only two games lost so far this season. Hibs have surpassed my expectations so far this season and i'm sure the managers as well. A long, long way to go but we have made substantial progress in a very short space of time.

I did.:gaga:

Obviously didn't at the time pal, becuase there 2 quotes before your edit. :roll:

:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

World class saves my arse, he never had to move and the saves are wot he is paid to do. But we waste money on him as he is costing us points and he will always do that

Thats just my view though

At worse he's cost two points this season, that's not an opinion, that's a fact. Who should be slaughtered for the Hamilton result? As a number 2 keeper I'm happy he's here

am not really into saying that people on here are idiots cos we all have our own point of view

but if it wasnt for the few idiots on here that defend Calamity, he would have nobody to stand up for him.

Have you not noticed that every single team we play and their fans which amout to many thousands and all the commentators slate Maka. Surely your not gonna tell me they are all wrong and you are right :dunno:

Do you actually read what you post?

Classic :applause:

You're havin a giraffe guvnor:boxing:

Cmon Dub he made a pure **** eh it, I put it down do a goalkeeping error, as simple as that.

Could have fooled me. :lookaround:

Not many people mention that Nish's quick decision and pass to lazy Stokes were excellent.
I also believe the foul on Nish is a penalty. I saw it in front of me! If not, EEN will not put my complain on the paper, or they will edit what I said :read:

Sorry, but you are the idiot. Maka has made a couple of superb saves in the last few weeks that only people who want to get on his back would claim were not great.

As for the highlights:

1. Clear foul of Maka for the goal. No doubt about it at all.

2. It is a stonewall penalty at the other end.

3. Great thinking from Nish and a great finish from Stokes for the goal.

Anyway, We need to start winning more away games if we want a top 3 finish.

Agreed, clear foul on Maka. He should not be blamed for that goal.

Could have fooled me. :lookaround:

dont think that would be too difficult

Agreed, clear foul on Maka. He should not be blamed for that goal.

Just watched it for the first time. Agree 100 per cent. Stays in the team for me.

This thread has been viewed 4652 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50