• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Highlights fae yesterday

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
It was a foul D. No doubt about it in my mind.
Well if it were any time 2 players make contact a foul should be given , i can't wait till the next time Nish is penalised for jumping into a player and hear folk moan

seanraff07

Bounce Radge
moaning about maka isnt going to solve anything hes just going to feel more pressure in the future knowing noones supporting him possibly resultng to cock-iups in the future, stop complaining hes conceded 1 goal in the 3 games hes played thats not too bad IMO :dunno:

itsmeuk

Bounced Out!
point is no bad, considering they had a good few chances too and a shout for a pentaly. Very hard place to go so a point is good. Lets face it and be real, Hibs are now challenging for a Europa cup slot and that was a good point gained i say. Hopefully get 3 pts up at Sheep country next Sat and we'll be well on the right road :banana
I kinda agree with you but i dont know how you think that we will get three points aff the sheep easier than a team near the bottom. If we want to challenge its these wee teams we need to beat. Three points should be expected at Killie if we are any good. I know a point is better than nil points. Killie is a hard place to go to for us but it dont seem to be hard for any other teams, St Midden, United and even the Scumbos have beaten them on their own patch.

Having said that i would love 3 points from the sheep and another 3 from Rankers

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
moaning about maka isnt going to solve anything hes just going to feel more pressure in the future knowing noones supporting him possibly resultng to cock-iups in the future, stop complaining hes conceded 1 goal in the 3 games hes played thats not too bad IMO :dunno:
On the contrary Sean. There are a few on here that can see that he wasnt to blame for the goal. There are a few on here that actualy rate the big guy. Stick in Maka:thumbgrin

seanraff07

Bounce Radge
On the contrary Sean. There are a few on here that can see that he wasnt to blame for the goal. There are a few on here that actualy rate the big guy. Stick in Maka:thumbgrin
just trying to get round to people that support maka not to turn their backs on him like others have on this, moaning wont solve anything! im behind maka like yourself :thumbgrin

itsmeuk

Bounced Out!
just trying to get round to people that support maka not to turn their backs on him like others have on this, moaning wont solve anything! im behind maka like yourself :thumbgrin
thats great if your behind him, you will be able to make a few saves after maka misses them lol

seanraff07

Bounce Radge
thats great if your behind him, you will be able to make a few saves after maka misses them lol
actually my season ticket is right behind the goals :giggle: but at least if they he misses them and i save a few it will be cause its went off target :smug:

500miles

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The Killie goal was a definate foul on the keeper, hands down. You cannot make ANY physical contact with the goalie in his six yard box, and therefore, however minimal you think Ford's contact was, it should have still be called out as a foul.

Furthermore, Wright had his hands on Nish, and Nish went down. It's a penalty.

Keith the hibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It was definitely a foul on Maka. Ford makes no effort to get out of his way. The petty name-calling that gets dished out to Maka is ridiculous, seems all he has to do is walk onto the pitch and he's had a howler. People choose to ignore the saves he makes, some of which are pretty good imo, and pin-point each tiny thing he does wrong so they can come on her and shoot their load at how pish he is. He could pull a baby out of a burning building whilst simultaneously putting out the fire and some people on here would say "he wasn't out the door quickly enough" or "he could've saved the coffee table too". World class goalkeepers make mistakes, Cech's done it, Casillas has done it, Dida has done it. And they'll make more, there's no doubt about it. I'm fine with people giving justified criticism, if he's made a mistake or had a bad game then it's right that he gets a bit of stick for it. But if you come on and start calling him shite and back it up with evidence from games that occurred 2 years ago, then it's totally unfair. If each player was judged on their past actions, then we wouldn't have Murry or Deeks back in the squad.

Gone yersel Maka :thumbgrin

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It was definitely a foul on Maka. Ford makes no effort to get out of his way. The petty name-calling that gets dished out to Maka is ridiculous, seems all he has to do is walk onto the pitch and he's had a howler. People choose to ignore the saves he makes, some of which are pretty good imo, and pin-point each tiny thing he does wrong so they can come on her and shoot their load at how pish he is. He could pull a baby out of a burning building whilst simultaneously putting out the fire and some people on here would say "he wasn't out the door quickly enough" or "he could've saved the coffee table too". World class goalkeepers make mistakes, Cech's done it, Casillas has done it, Dida has done it. And they'll make more, there's no doubt about it. I'm fine with people giving justified criticism, if he's made a mistake or had a bad game then it's right that he gets a bit of stick for it. But if you come on and start calling him shite and back it up with evidence from games that occurred 2 years ago, then it's totally unfair. If each player was judged on their past actions, then we wouldn't have Murry or Deeks back in the squad.

Gone yersel Maka :thumbgrin
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

scaredyhibby

Bounce Radge
It was a foul on the ' keeper - no doubt.The foul on Nish is a penalty !
We're all supposed to be Hibs fans on here for God's sake why do people want to find reasons to be controversial ?
Why do people on here have an agenda against certain players - it puzzles me tbh!!:tuttut:

DonegalHibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
am not really into saying that people on here are idiots cos we all have our own point of view

but if it wasnt for the few idiots on here that defend Calamity, he would have nobody to stand up for him.

Have you not noticed that every single team we play and their fans which amout to many thousands and all the commentators slate Maka. Surely your not gonna tell me they are all wrong and you are right :dunno:
His name is Makalambay you absolute idiot.

Nex

Bounce Radge
The main thing about the foul on maka, and it was a foul, any contact with a player in the air is dangerous for starters, is that there were about 5 players between the ref and Maka, and Ford hit him from behind, so there was no chance of the ref spotting it.

What I thought was worse was that the ENTIRE Hibs defence stopped, expecting the freekick as all of them saw what had happened, the Hibs number six, Murry?, could have hoofed the ball out of the park before the Killie player put it into the net, but he didn't because he was expecting the free kick.

The penalty claim would have been very soft if it had been given, but I've seen far far softer ones given over the years.

Hitting the post and bar, well that was just extra to show we weren't gonna have any luck so to come away with a point against the run of luck is pretty good.

snoots

Everybody is a Radge
Bounce Radge
I know I will get shot doon fur this but,IMHO Maka didn't look nowhere near convincing going for the cross. That is why the ref could have found the foul hard to spot as it might have looked 50 50 in his eyes! :detective:

Even though the player runs into him? No attempt to play the ball. Looks a pretty clear foul these days.

Nex

Bounce Radge
Ave been supporting Hibs twice as long as you have even been on this earth and if i want to call him calamity then i will
I fail to see how your age has any bearing on your right to call him that.
You are allowed to call him that simply because it is a free country everyone has the right to make an arse of themselves regardless of age.
:wink:

Anyway more importantly:

Anyone else notice Murry not belting the ball into space, and possibly decapitating the Killie player in the process, before it was nodded into the net?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors