• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs v the Gunts - Scottish Cup Semi Final

Everything with 500 or more folk banned from Monday

No pitch invasions then:53:

Bollocks :(

Who else will be in the Hibs Club when this goes behind closed doors?
Hotel and train already booked and paid for so I’m coming up regardless ????
But then you will still be mixing with at least scores perhaps 100s of other supporters - inside, where the virus can spread easier than outside where the wind at least has a chance of blowing the molecules out your way, no?

But then you will still be mixing with at least scores perhaps 100s of other supporters - inside, where the virus can spread easier than outside where the wind at least has a chance of blowing the molecules out your way, no?
Banning the crowds insn’t to stop the virus as such,It’s to free up Police and Ambulance etc.
We’re aw doooooomed

Hibs Club IIRC holds more than 500 so would be shut

Looks increasingly likely that this game either won't take place or will be behind closed doors.

At least the money I save from the bus and match ticket costs will help towards next year's season tickets ?

Thank f. I didn't book flights

I am happy to buy your ticket when I buy my groups. Never did have that pint in Dingwall! ?
Mair than welcome to come with me matey ?
I’ll be trying to get seats with the usual crew
Thanks guys but it looks as though there`ll be no need now. If that changes though, i`ll be in touch :giggley:

Thank f. I didn't book flights

Me too!

Hibs Club IIRC holds more than 500 so would be shut
250 in Famous 5, 150 in Patrick Gordon Stanton upstairs, 100 in Michael Whelahan Bar. Possibly members only I think.

BIG G

250 in Famous 5, 150 in Patrick Gordon Stanton upstairs, 100 in Michael Whelahan Bar. Possibly members only I think.

BIG G

That's yer 500 then, auld betty is gutted she cannie get in LOL, disnae matter anyway with the season suspended.

One minute to kick off. Mon the Hibs

Doidge hits one off the post in first minute. Gunts in disarray at the back.

Yasssssssssssss what a fuckin strike fae Doidge, 35 yards postage stamp.

1-0 Hibs, Doidge screamer as posted by Green Tinted Specs in other thread

9 minutes gone, Naismith trips over his own laces, appeals for a yellow

9 minutes gone, Naismith trips over his own laces, appeals for a yellow
Ref Craig Thompson shows a red to the Hibs player.

Ref Craig Thompson shows a red to the Hibs player.
Cheating bassa never changes

Gunts unveil a "We love Budgie, she is our leader" tifo

Dear god there's a forty foot banner picture of Drs Budge and Potter too

Crowd has gone very quiet. In fact it's a very poor turn out for a semi. :lookaround:

Boyle has their left side ragged.

Glad we went with Whittaker in the holding role.

Doidge just works, one of the biggest team players I’ve seen for a long time. That celebration early doors shows what his teammates think of him.

Fancy another before half time.

C3D69846-3FDB-44F8-893A-A79A38E52003.jpeg

Yass lovely reverse shroo ball from Scotty and McNulty makes no mistake with the finish. 2-0

In an unusual turn of events for a Scottish Cup semi I need to nip out to the shops. Hopefully somebody can keep the updates coming, wouldn't like to miss any goals.

In an unusual turn of events for a Scottish Cup semi I need to nip out to the shops. Hopefully somebody can keep the updates coming, wouldn't like to miss any goals.
Hope the polis let yi back in. There a queue in Asda by the way.

Who's going on the pitch for some exuberance????

Loud rendition of You're Going Down, You're Going Down, Hearts are going down now coming from the Hibs end.

Yasssssssssssss what a fuckin strike fae Doidge, 35 yards postage stamp.

Shinned it.

:gigglle:

Jings a 40 yarder from Lewie, didn't see that coming. 3-0

Heading into injury time and there's a tremendous amount of social distancing going on in gunts end. Fair play

I've been stuck in the house all day. What happened?

Did the Bounce bus make it back OK?

I've been stuck in the house all day. What happened?

Did the Bounce bus make it back OK?

Gunner bus negotiated an extend finishing point in Leith :alc:

Buses Cancelled #fuckyoucovid

Buses Cancelled #fuckyoucovid

Thank fuck, the social club had emailed me asking if it was still on, they have four outside picnic benches, a paddling pool, a scuddy barman/ barmaid thing ( I saw the photaes), a covid 'special' (Sauzee only knows), and enough hand sanitiser to kill an alien invasion. We urnae going back there, nutjobs.

Dinnae ken if it’s been posted already but has a manager ever been knocked oot a cup twice? If aye, was that by the same team?

This thread has been viewed 13975 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back