• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs v St Johnstone - Scottish Cup Final

Think we’ll win 2-0

Booth looks good for them. I'd bring him back if we lose Doig.

Definitely need Gogic back - there were big gaps on saturday that United fortunately didnt manage to exploit - Porto was left wrong footed several times and had to take a yellow card for the team. Callum Davidson will have his squad working on that now. For that reason I might be tempted to play a back four at least to begin with.

Definitely need Gogic back - there were big gaps on saturday that United fortunately didnt manage to exploit - Porto was left wrong footed several times and had to take a yellow card for the team. Callum Davidson will have his squad working on that now. For that reason I might be tempted to play a back four at least to begin with.
Is Gogic available for the final?

Is Gogic available for the final?
yes

I thought Hallberg had a very good game and was possibly motm , I think this will give Jack something to think about and give him a little dilemma . Melker or Alex

I thought Hallberg had a very good game and was possibly motm , I think this will give Jack something to think about and give him a little dilemma . Melker or Alex
Melker is more of a goal threat but the saintees are a better team than Dundee. If we give them time on the ball they will punish us.

:9:
It feckin isnae!

You're correct as always

:lookaround:

Reactions: Dub

I dont see him as a like for like replacement for Gogic though. I think he's more interchangeable with Irvine.
Gogic should start the final, we're generally worse off without him.

Aberdeen have offered to host the game to allow fans to attend..

So the SFA hadnt tried all avenues! They truly dont give a shit about anyone but their bigot friends

Decent of them. Not a great capacity but a few thousand is better than nothing

Its on BBC Radio Scotland now, Daryll Braodfoot is an objectionable *&*^ of a man. Seems Wembley getting the Chumpions League Final and allowing 25k in will be the precedent.

So the SFA hadnt tried all avenues! They truly dont give a shit about anyone but their bigot friends

The Huns, Celtc, the Puddledrinkers and RGU turned it down, they didn't speak to anyone else!

Decent of them. Not a great capacity but a few thousand is better than nothing
Only way those nae spikin sheep shagging bastards will see silverware

Spoony left us eight years ago and in 16 transfer windows since then I haven't seen a single post saying "we should be signing the lad Wotherspoon from St Johnstone". Liam Craig still makes me feel really quite ill at the very sight of him. Drey Wright gets pelters on here and elsewhere and the lad Danny whose second name I've forgotten never really made much of an impact. There's not a chance St Johnstone are better than us. Freak sequences of results happen in fitba but the difference in quality will always show through in the end. Just need to turn up and play as a team and we'll give them a hounding.
In the 8 years since Spoony left us, we have had a lot worse in his position. Especially the first few years. Danny Swanson , last I heard was at east fife?
I agree though, we are man for man , a better team than St J , and a huge part of the games outcome will be the 1st goal, as it is in most finals I suppose.
If someone gave me £50 to put on the outcome , I wouldn’t hesitate and would back us.
I don’t think I would use my own money though!

They must want their grass lifted for free 😂😂😂😂😂

Its on BBC Radio Scotland now, Daryll Braodfoot is an objectionable *&*^ of a man. Seems Wembley getting the Chumpions League Final and allowing 25k in will be the precedent.
Both Hibs & St Johnstone should be applying public pressure with a joint statement.

News on Reporting Scotland just now. The Aberdeen chairman mooting the idea of the final happening there in order to let some fans in. Not sure how I feel. Would love to go to the final but the thought of going all the way to Aberdeen is a bit off-putting.

Gonna have to merge this 🤪

No thanks Aberdeen. Narrow pitch plays right into St Johnstone I think. And I probably wouldn’t be lucky enough to get a ticket!

News on Reporting Scotland just now. The Aberdeen chairman mooting the idea of the final happening there in order to let some fans in. Not sure how I feel. Would love to go to the final but the thought of going all the way to Aberdeen is a bit off-putting.
Sorry I didn't notice it was already being talked about.

Back to the two Hibs V Aberdeen posts.

Surely the bigger stadia the better, get as many in as possible....... mind you this is the SFA so they will probably look at cappielow

Back to the two Hibs V Aberdeen posts.

Only the headings are similar. The content is very different. I reckon I just give up my pre and post match threads, written every game to stimulate discussion on an often dead website and let you and others do it.

Only the headings are similar. The content is very different. I reckon I just give up my pre and post match threads, written every game to stimulate discussion on an often dead website and let you and others do it.
For what it’s worth I don’t mind the thread I started being merged into this. Still new to the site, didn’t mean tread on toes

For what it’s worth I don’t mind the thread I started being merged into this. Still new to the site, didn’t mean tread on toes

You didn't mate, some other posters would cause a fight in an empty room.

SC Final played at pittodrie? Bolt!

Who’s pissed on your 🍟?

You will do nothing of the sort Sir. 😜

SC Final played at pittodrie? Bolt!
I'd go

Me too.

Who’s pissed on your 🍟?

You will do nothing of the sort Sir. 😜

I get fucked off with nippy pricks mate.

I don't care where the game is as long as I have a chance of getting in. Whether that's Pittodrie or Pumpherston Juniors then let's move it.

I don't care where the game is as long as I have a chance of getting in. Whether that's Pittodrie or Pumpherston Juniors then let's move it.
Not for me. I want us to be playing on the best pitch possible. And that's Hampden.

Has it actually been said that Murrayfeild refused? Im sure the idiots at the SFA said it wasnt cost effective!! Which if true is even worse, despicable that they think the fans are not due this.

All i can find is the SFA say it wasnt cost effective... after some club said it was ripping up its pitch. All else relates to too costly and sfa decide agsinst using Parkhead 🤷‍♂️

Has it actually been said that Murrayfeild refused? Im sure the idiots at the SFA said it wasnt cost effective!! Which if true is even worse, despicable that they think the fans are not due this.
First I'd heard was on radio today that SRU didn't want the hassle of hosting it.

First I'd heard was on radio today that SRU didn't want the hassle of hosting it.
SRU are hertz *&*^, theyd let they fuckers play there because they ARE a fuckin rugby team.

You didn't mate, some other posters would cause a fight in an empty room.
Or alternatively you're confusing light hearted banter for sarcasm.

Can anyone confirm the game will be on BBC? Can’t find confirmation anywhere

This thread has been viewed 10545 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50