Hibs v St Johnstone - Scottish Cup Final

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Hibs are by far a better team especially in attack, if we play as good as we can we will win, stay switched on in defence, no silly mistakes. My concern is keeping everyone fit and healthy, big game on Wednesday, if we come through it unscathed and hopefully secure 3rd, I would rotate a bit for the Celtic match.

The Family

Capital Radge
Hibs are by far a better team especially in attack, if we play as good as we can we will win, stay switched on in defence, no silly mistakes. My concern is keeping everyone fit and healthy, big game on Wednesday, if we come through it unscathed and hopefully secure 3rd, I would rotate a bit for the Celtic match.

Beat the sheep then play the younger ones against Celtic.

Tikki06

New radge
The build up to this game is going to revolve around St. Johnstone and the potential cup double, I’m already sick of hearing about it and that was before today. That could work to our advantage, go about things quietly and probably neutrals hoping they win.
If JR can get the tactics right and the players perform as they can we will win. Surely we must learn from where we have went wrong against them so far this season. We are due them one, what a time to do it.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here