• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hibs V Morton

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Too soon?After THAT performance who would you tell Hecky to play?Ok I'll have a go .I'd put Marciano in goal,I'dput Whitts at right back and I'd have James at left back Between them I'd put in Porteous and I'd put in Jackson.In front of them I'd put Mallan,in front of him on the right I put Horgan on his left I put Slivka and in their middle I put Allan,and up front it's Kamberi and Shaw.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Is Mackie banned for this or just league ?
Just league apparently:
"Receiving a second caution in the same match (A6)
1 match automatic suspension
Effective immediately to the next match in the Competition in which the sending-off offence was reported"

I would go:
(EDIT - swapped Horgan and Middleton to the other side)
Marciano
Gray Jackson Porteous
Horgan Murray Mallan Middleton
Allan
Kamberi Shaw​

Last edited:

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Whittaker is carthorse slow.In the highlights of that debacle, there was a clip of him being beaten to a ball any reasonably fit player would have gotten to.There must surely be someone else to fill his position ??

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
If there is any desire to play the attacking, high pressing fitbaw we’re told about, for me the team has to be:
Marciano
Gray Porteous Jackson Mackie
Horgan Slivka Allan Middleton
Doidge Kamberi

Subs:
Maxwell, Whittaker, Hanlon, Vela, Mallan, Murray, Shaw

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
If there is any desire to play the attacking, high pressing fitbaw we’re told about, for me the team has to be:
Marciano
Gray Porteous Jackson Mackie
Horgan Slivka Allan Middleton
Doidge Kamberi

Subs:
Maxwell, Whittaker, Hanlon, Vela, Mallan, Murray, Shaw
I like your thinking but probably too soon for Gray and Porto. Would like to see Vicky involved as he gets us moving forward and provides a bit of energy to the team.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I like your thinking but probably too soon for Gray and Porto. Would like to see Vicky involved as he gets us moving forward and provides a bit of energy to the team.
Aye it’ll probably be Whittaker and Hanlon, but I think Slivka is ready and like you say brings a bit more energy than Mallan and what I’ve seen of Vela.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Rocky (obviously )
SDG ( leadership )
Daz (atonement )
Hanlon ( atonement )
Lewis ( 80%fit is still better )
Horgan
Mallan
Allan
Slivka
Flo
Shaw
We don’t have a holding mid , so go for the jugular 😜 Ps ram yer minutes

Heck’s team
Maxwell ( needs minutes )
Whittaker ( James isny fit )
Jackson
Hanlon
Mackie ( James isny fit )
Vela
Allan
Mallan
Newell
Doidge
Middleton
(High pressing from the start) 🤡

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
ST J will be my 1st trip up this season so feel I cannae comment on individuals but from what I can gather fae you guys he seems determined tae play his signings no matter what. IMO only giving Morton a tanking can can go some way to making up for last weeks embarrassment. GGTTH

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Rocky.
Roger, Porty, Jackson, Mackie.
Vela.
Slivka, Mallon, Allen, Middleton.
Flo.

Mackie kind of gets a game by default and Roger isn't going to be up anywhere like the standard of player he was last week and its a dream game for Porty to make his long awaited comeback.

I am not clear if PHB fancies Slivka or not but after last weeks nightmare performance from the midfield then some sort of change is required.

Suddenly from nowhere this game has become high pressure so it will be interesting to see how PHB copes with being a goal down for example. Can he think clearly under pressure or will he bottle it and make a panic change in personal or tactics.

The fans will 'panic' that's for sure if we lose a goal as PHB doesn't understand and will never understand the dynamics of last weeks capitulation against 'Scotland's Shame 2012'.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Marciano

Whittaker
Jackson
Hanlon
Mackie

Horgan
Vela
Allan