• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hibs v Celtc the political posts...

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
So if you support the hunger strikers you've to shut the fuck up about it when you visit Easter Road?I thought we lived in a democracy?
We do.
Shame the people in the constituency Sands was elected to weren't afforded the same rights.
The other Nationalist candidate "persuaded" to stand down and members of the electorate "encouraged" to vote of Sands.
Not my idea of democracy.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Want the truth on that? I know what went down that day. Fuck soldier x or whatever he’s called
He's F.....Soldier F! I think you've hit the nail on the head! So that's maybe what the F is all about

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Want the truth on that? I know what went down that day. Fuck soldier x or whatever he’s called
Don't worry Kieran Allan and Eamonn McCann and Bernadette Macalesky have told me what happened.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Maybe MI5 should be called terrorists.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
It would be interesting to know how many so called Irish nationalist / anti unionist/ IRA apologists voted against Scottish independance. I know at least one. Strange

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Of course the IRA the UDA and the rest of the murdering scum never killed any innocent people

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Of course the IRA the UDA and the rest of the murdering scum never killed any innocent people
Difference being the state is supposed to act within the law, not execute suspects on the spot. Police aren't meant to collude with outlawed groups to commit murder.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Think I've got your point now, you condemn the murder of innocents by the british government but condone the murder of innocents by the IRA. Personally I condemn the murder of innocents by any fucker
I've never said anybody was justified in killing innocents. It's worse when the state had a policy of executing people who posed no immediate risk.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
It's only other countries that sponsor terrorism, Thatcher didn't send death squads to murder people!
Watch the most recent episode of spotlight the secret history of the troubleszwas on last night and available on iplayer.
Loyalist terrorists given information,names addresses etc so they could murder suspected IRA terrorists.
A few cases of mistaken identity and innocents murdered.
The investigation found it went as high as cabinet level.
Well worth a watch

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Watch the most recent episode of spotlight the secret history of the troubleszwas on last night and available on iplayer.
Loyalist terrorists given information,names addresses etc so they could murder suspected IRA terrorists.
A few cases of mistaken identity and innocents murdered.
The investigation found it went as high as cabinet level.
Well worth a watch
Was that the one with Billy Wright and his LVF mob?

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Murdering, liberty taking thugs on all sides, republican, loyalist and army. The innocent suffered.
Some of the soldiers sent there and did not want to be there suffered too. Some still are.

All sides had murdering wanks but some poor buggers just got caught up in it.

Duns_Hibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
What a sad thread to see on a football site. There is never any justification for murder, no matter the cause. Dearie me.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel