• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

Hibs v Carlisle

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Who is all heading to Carlisle the morns night? I am heading down with my laddie, love an away game down south.

I do hope we reduce the changes a little and start to look to shape a team for the upcoming League Cup games.

jdhibs1

Bounce Radge
I'm heading down with my old man. Looking forward to it as haven't been able to make the first two friendlies.

Do you know of any pubs to visit pre match?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I'm heading down with my old man. Looking forward to it as haven't been able to make the first two friendlies.

Do you know of any pubs to visit pre match?
No idea mate, there was a pub very close to the ground beside the Premier Inn full of Hibs fans last time I was there.

jdhibs1

Bounce Radge
I'll head for there. I doubt it will be difficult to find some Hibs fans and a pint!

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Cannae go it's ldrp's birthday.Don't think she'd want to go to Carlisle or'd be too chuffed if me and Newhoose went.

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hibs sold 850 tickets

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Me and my pair of big dafties. Thankfully someone else in the family is kindly on puppy watch. Thank Sauzee. Looking forward to it.

madhibby5

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Couple of Glasgow based Hibbies going down by train and we have decided to stay over for the night in County Hotel which is very close to the railway station. This is the Botchergate area of Carlisle where there are plenty pubs (not named after a particularly unsuccessful Hibs manager) - I've listed a few:
Caley Hotel, cheap as chips
Walkabout £2.50 a pint
Border Rambler cheap
Spoons - Woodrow Wilson and Lloyds about 100 yds apart v cheap
The William Roofus

So plenty to choose from? Not sure which one Hibs fans will be in - probably them all?

This is about 20 mins walk (max) away from the football ground.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Me and sons heading down.

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Heading down with my 2 younger girls, hubby and my football dad. Looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scothibs

Bounce Radge
If anyone has space for 3 and it’s pay at the gate would love to take my sons down. Pm me if anyone can thanks GGTTH

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Doubt I will make any of the friendlies, will go to the league cup games, not really ready for football in mid July still in holiday mode

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors