• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hibs u23

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It didn't matter in Smith's case as according to today's paper Hecky was only giving him a game and use of our facilities as a favour to his manager at Bristol City Gary Johnson, whom he's pals with.

More worrying is Hecky saying that we are going with a much smaller squad this season and though he's still on the look out for a defensive Mid that is probably it. Says he's been impressed with the youngsters especially Josh Campbell and it's made him think these lads can push through this season.

I dunno about Hecky as I tend to think he likes the sound of his own voice too much. Just last week he was saying we don't do defensive midfielders as he want them to do the lot. I think he tends to waffle a lot and being a Yorkshireman "he's says what he bloody well likes and likes what he bloody well says!" to quote Harry Enfield.

We'll see s'pose

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Talks the talk, gonni have tae wait and see if he walks the walk. Might be smokescreen because he’s lost oot tae Aberdeen and he’s no lettin any @@$@ ken what he’s up tae .

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Hibernian won't be offering deals to Bristol City midfielder Jonny Smith or Chinese Taipei international Will Donkin who both featured for the club's development team this week. (Scotsman, print edition

If Donkin signs for gunts he’ll be Duncan Donkin:sm019:

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
If Donkin signs for gunts he’ll be Duncan Donkin:sm019:
If he signed for them then he would surely be honkin Duncan Donkin

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
It didn't matter in Smith's case as according to today's paper Hecky was only giving him a game and use of our facilities as a favour to his manager at Bristol City Gary Johnson, whom he's pals with.

More worrying is Hecky saying that we are going with a much smaller squad this season and though he's still on the look out for a defensive Mid that is probably it. Says he's been impressed with the youngsters especially Josh Campbell and it's made him think these lads can push through this season.

I dunno about Hecky as I tend to think he likes the sound of his own voice too much. Just last week he was saying we don't do defensive midfielders as he want them to do the lot. I think he tends to waffle a lot and being a Yorkshireman "he's says what he bloody well likes and likes what he bloody well says!" to quote Harry Enfield.

We'll see s'pose

The comment about a smaller squad is very much in line with the club’s policy since Leeann & George have been here. Using the budget to assemble a smaller group of (hopefully better) quality players, with the youngsters pushing for places. This season seems to be the first since then that a number of young players are ready to step in.

That said, there’s no way 7 signings is us finished. I still expect Omeonga & McNulty, or similar types, to be signed to complete the squad.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
The comment about a smaller squad is very much in line with the club’s policy since Leeann & George have been here. Using the budget to assemble a smaller group of (hopefully better) quality players, with the youngsters pushing for places. This season seems to be the first since then that a number of young players are ready to step in.

That said, there’s no way 7 signings is us finished. I still expect Omeonga & McNulty, or similar types, to be signed to complete the squad.
Vela signed today as well

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Does seem a bit odd to be allowing a player contracted to an English club train with us, play for our Development team a trialist, then state that we never had any intention of signing him ? Why can't he train with his own club ?

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

And that policy that Leeann and George implement has failed twice now. Two years running we didn’t bolster the squad adequately and both times we struggled in the first half of the season. Both seasons we relied heavily on bringing in players in January and came up short both times. Hope to fuck lessons have been learned and we don’t have to do that again.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
And that policy that Leeann and George implement has failed twice now. Two years running we didn’t bolster the squad adequately and both times we struggled in the first half of the season. Both seasons we relied heavily on bringing in players in January and came up short both times. Hope to fuck lessons have been learned and we don’t have to do that again.
How did we come up short 2 years ago?

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
How did we come up short 2 years ago?
We had second place in our own hands I believe and finished forth. Our form in the first half of the season was night and day until our transfers in January.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
We had second place in our own hands I believe and finished forth. Our form in the first half of the season was night and day until our transfers in January.
In our first season back in the top flight. We got into Europe and unfortunately got Celtc at Hampden in our semi final of the League Cup. We won at Ibrox, beat Gunts, drew at Pa4khead, thrashed Killie away and got to Hampden in the first half of the season? I'm not sure it's night and day at all...It was Stokesgate in the middle that caused issues
You don't collect record points tallies with half a season of rubbish.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel