• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hibs u23

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Trialist 1scores according to Twitter, not seen anything else yet.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
We lost 2-1.
Triallist may be a lad, Smith, from Bristol City.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Alan Combe on the bench!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
The trialist looked pretty decent, very quick & took his goal well.

I was quite impressed by the ginger lad that come on in midfield in the 2nd half, number 12. I think it might have been Callum Yeats? He looks a very neat & tidy player.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Definitely a player in there, would be happy with him signing if the reports and this video are anything to by.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Looks like he needs to work on his decision making.
He's young that should come. Might not to be the finished article but the old cliche would we get him if he was. Looks an exciting player none-the-less.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He's young that should come. Might not to be the finished article but the old cliche would we get him if he was. Looks an exciting player none-the-less.

Aye he has pace to burn and can beat a player. Looks as if he can use both feet also. Worth a punt.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge

That's pretty much what we did with Boyle. Headless Chicken when he first turned up but he's become pretty lethal through competing for game time in a good side.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Hibernian won't be offering deals to Bristol City midfielder Jonny Smith or Chinese Taipei international Will Donkin who both featured for the club's development team this week. (Scotsman, print edition

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Hibernian won't be offering deals to Bristol City midfielder Jonny Smith or Chinese Taipei international Will Donkin who both featured for the club's development team this week. (Scotsman, print edition

Something bit odd with hecky saying he was only being offered training facilities as a favour. If you were in the Hibs squad you would be raging some random could just walk in and get put in team for a cup game before you. A well below par pre- season that's already rolled into our first competitive game and statements like this come out. Sometimes the club should take the game as serious as they do when it comes to taking money off the fans.

Not going to bother my arse going on Saturday, would be as well to grab some extra hours in work. Thankfully still few weeks till season properly kicks off.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Something bit odd with hecky saying he was only being offered training facilities as a favour. If you were in the Hibs squad you would be raging some random could just walk in and get put in team for a cup game before you. A well below par pre- season that's already rolled into our first competitive game and statements like this come out. Sometimes the club should take the game as serious as they do when it comes to taking money off the fans.

Not going to bother my arse going on Saturday, would be as well to grab some extra hours in work. Thankfully still few weeks till season properly kicks off.

It wasn't a cup game?? It was a development squad friendly.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
It wasn't a cup game?? It was a development squad friendly.
Haha oops, so it was. Me bad. Still think was a wasted chance for a player in contention getting a game.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Haha oops, so it was. Me bad. Still think was a wasted chance for a player in contention getting a game.

No really. No harm in giving these lads a game, might have impressed. Clearly didn’t.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
No really. No harm in giving these lads a game, might have impressed. Clearly didn’t.
It didn't matter in Smith's case as according to today's paper Hecky was only giving him a game and use of our facilities as a favour to his manager at Bristol City Gary Johnson, whom he's pals with.

More worrying is Hecky saying that we are going with a much smaller squad this season and though he's still on the look out for a defensive Mid that is probably it. Says he's been impressed with the youngsters especially Josh Campbell and it's made him think these lads can push through this season.

I dunno about Hecky as I tend to think he likes the sound of his own voice too much. Just last week he was saying we don't do defensive midfielders as he want them to do the lot. I think he tends to waffle a lot and being a Yorkshireman "he's says what he bloody well likes and likes what he bloody well says!" to quote Harry Enfield.

We'll see s'pose

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Agreed in principle but why say it was only a favour to use training facilities. Would rather a lad that's come through the ranks or a player that is coming into team given the opportunity. I actually thought the boy sounded decent so bit surprised at recent statement .

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel