• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs tv next season

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Hopefully all clubs can agree a uniform price for games next season and Tanner is selling Toastie machines on QVC at 3pm on a Sat....

I agree about a joint pricing approach. As far as Tanner is concerned his hosting of the show really is not as big a deal as some folk make out, which is their right. I have suggested an alternative if the situation arose however not having a Hibs background or the mantra of Hun bassa stretches thing to the point of incredulity. I have heard much worse than him to be honest. Two good guests is a bonus and more important. A good performance and win by Hibernian on the day is far more important to me than anything else.
Over the years there have been hundreds of players for Hibs who in all probability were Rangers supporters. Who cares once the famous green jersey is on their back.
Rightly I have never, ever heard anyone calling a known Rangers supporting player as a Hun bassas.

BIG G

If Tanner did a good job his personal allegiance might not matter, as it is he fails on both counts.

He personally doesn’t bother me as I keep my ER routine of getting to my seat at 2.55 to watch and spend HT going to the bog or staring at my phone,he does seem unpopular though.

He personally doesn’t bother me as I keep my ER routine of getting to my seat at 2.55 to watch and spend HT going to the bog or staring at my phone,he does seem unpopular though.
What nae half time meat filled pastries from your favourite butcher in Albert Street?

BIG G

Last edited:
What nae half time meat filled pastries from your favourite butcher in Albert Street?

BIG G
I’m a pre match pie man these days,leaves more room for refreshments...

Rightly I have never, ever heard anyone calling a known Huns supporting player as a Hun bassas.

BIG G
Ray Wilkins was quite rightly called one .

Ray Wilkins was quite rightly called one .
I may be wrong but I must have missed Tanner waving to Rangers supporters when we played the Huns. Can you name maybe another one or two Tayside. Shouldnae be too difficult.

BIG G

I think a number were a bit miffed when Ivan ‘celebrated’ the Hibs /Huns game that won them the league and us a euro tour.
He’s a Hibby now though.

I think a number were a bit miffed when Ivan ‘celebrated’ the Hibs /Huns game that won them the league and us a euro tour.
He’s a Hibby now though.

I did, joined by plenty union joke waving huns in the corporate seats we happily took their cash for, I was asked to leave that day by Jim Pryde, there were celebrating Huns in the Hibs end a few feet from my young sons at the time. Hunner has made a number of faux pas. He is also duff, inept and a Rangers fan. This isnae fitba people playing for the team that play their wages, this is a Hun presenting Hibs TV. He can fuck right off, plenty Hibs fans capable of doing a better job, or at least no fucking Huns. Would some be as accepting if the useless prick was a gunt?

I would not give a hoot. In fact I may canvass the Board to get Martin Geissler next!!! If I can put up with an owner of Hibernian, for whom I will be eternally grateful, non Hibs fan who was a Tory and admirer of Thatcher and present owner, non Hibs fan who was at one point on the Republican National Committee and admirer of Trump, Tanner is small beer.

In all seriousness I cannae get over excited or offended by this. If Farmer had not intervened as we all know and the unthinkable had happened, having Tanner on Hibs TV puts this minor farrago into some perspective for me.

Hibernian to win, Hibernian 3 - 0, Hibernian Half time/Full time and will watch it on Hibs TV. Cannae wait ya dancer.

BIG G

I had forgotten about Ivan celebrating with his "Scotland's Shame 1872" mates. What a stooshie that caused on here to say nothing of Hibs conceding the game at 0:1 with 20 minutes left.😂

That day and game gets crazier every time you think about it with both Hibs fans and "Scotland's Shame 1872" fans celebrating on the pitch at the end.

Did anyone shake hands and a wee friendly pat on the back 😉

The "Billy Boy" has overstayed his welcome and its time for new presenter though the concept of the show has worked quite well and the production values have noticeably improved since the opening game.✅

I would not give a hoot. In fact I may canvass the Board to get Martin Geissler next!!! If I can put up with an owner of Hibernian, for whom I will be eternally grateful, non Hibs fan who was a Tory and admirer of Thatcher and present owner, non Hibs fan who was at one point on the Republican National Committee and admirer of Trump, Tanner is small beer.

In all seriousness I cannae get over excited or offended by this. If Farmer had not intervened as we all know and the unthinkable had happened, having Tanner on Hibs TV puts this minor farrago into some perspective for me.

Hibernian to win, Hibernian 3 - 0, Hibernian Half time/Full time and will watch it on Hibs TV. Cannae wait ya dancer.

BIG G
That’s a different Ron Gordon,Our one donates the Dems....

Today's coverage for international subscribers was the worst yet.

The entire game was unwatchable, stream cut out over 30 times so you were basically getting just seconds minutes of the game at a time - missed two goals, a red card and the last 3 minutes of extra time.

I've been as patient as I can be with this product, for the price point relatively it's a fortune - compared to what other entertainment services or streaming platforms will charge. That's before you even get into the quality of the production and the lack of action over some pretty pathetic incidents and performances from David Tanner in particular.

There needs to be radical change with the direction of this - that was it for me, I won't be paying to watch on a stream like that - there's a point where your loyalty is just being taken advantage of.

Thankfully didn't miss Porteus final penalty - we have a great product on the pitch but when this is the way it's being covered, a year on I don't think our owner is following through with his promises in terms of building a global market online.

Arguably our biggest game of the season today - no pre match build up, no coverage - not even a re run of the last time we played Dundee United.

ESPN+ for US subscribers has more Hibs coverage than our own channel.

Again, today the coverage for international subscribers isn't working - reached out on the Contact Us page for support.

Got the usual apology within seconds of raising the issue and nothing done about it.

What's the point of even trying to support the club through this?

This thread has been viewed 1602 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back