Hibs team for the Huns visit..... (1 Viewer)

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Moaty has started a general thread about the game, however we have not offered thoughts on the team. I have added mine.

Before I start, I would just like to say how much I hate both the 7 year old club, their existence, their influence on the sordid Scottish society, and the 330 year old mentality of their red neck, hillbilly, windae licking, sectarian, racist, rule britannia, anti catholic, anti Irish, anti Scotland, school skipping, UVF/ UDA supporting, loyalist filth who make up their support. I despise every festering bone in their rancid bodies and putrid minds, they are Scotland's shame, there is no doubt. Horrible bastards each and every one of them. They really are the shite on the sole of you shoes.

The Hibs Team

Rocky, although I prefer Adam, Rocky makes some wonder saves.

Sir David Gray, he knows how to hurt the Huns, he has done it on the best day of my own and the Hibernian collectives mind.

Darren needs to blooter that pug ugly cabbage patch doll looking Hun who's ma is a mattress, to quote Lewis Grassic Gibbons.

Paul needs to man up and help.

Lewis will do his job, he just does.

Milligan has been good recently, keep it up. Snap a Hun if you can.

I expect Mallan back in the team, I have no doubt Stephen hates the Huns and I we need dead ball chances for him to make his mark?

Daryll Horgan is 60 minutes of skill. He is an Irishman, cannae see him no getting tore in when we play the Kentucky Derry 11.

Steph Omeonga needs to replicate his super sub role for 90 minutes. Do do do......

Flo just needs to keep battering into the Huns, he has been great recently. Get right into them son.

Marc comes from a CelHibs family, I expect him to try even harder than he has been. A good goalscorer.

Fans, well our end is sold out less no shows, the filth have sold their end out, lets drown out their bigotry and intolerance.

Could I suggest someone film or record the Hun end from say 15 minutes before kick off until post match and we record just how many sectarian songs the putrid scum sing in that time. Its called evidence, you would have thought the polis might have considered it in dealing with sectarianism*?

* Am kidding, they propagate it, they don't stop it.

Hibernian Forever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Thats probably our strongest team that PK could possibly put out, and the nearest one to the unchanged team of the last 3 league games. Hun have improved but away from home theyre average. Telt ma grandson tae try get a kick at Plug on his way oot.

Reactions: 1875
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
School skipping....great

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I suspect we might see a tweak or two after the Celtic game. Mackie Maybe, and an extra midfielder.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS