• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Hibs sign Jackson

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Is that the new home top hanging up in the background?
Certainly looks like new training gear if not.

Good to get signings in early 👍🏻

BVilleggiante

Bounce Radge
Did a quick search and looks like he hasn't played much recently in a side that was relegated since he was there. Anyone have any thoughts on his quality?

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Did a quick search and looks like he hasn't played much recently in a side that was relegated since he was there. Anyone have any thoughts on his quality?
I did similar but won’t pass judgment until I have seen the guy play a few times.
He hasn’t played many games but has played at a fairly decent level including England caps at different age groups.
Could be a great signing for us.

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I would imagine he was killing time until his contract at Barnsley ended and was about to be given the old heave ho.

They look a team going places..well middle of the English Championship at least with their recent promotion and Chinese ownership.

Looks a good age, a well kent face for PHB and a player who has played at a decent level but lost his way a little.

Nice to get business done early doors and feels a decent signing albeit he has to get past Daz, Hanlon and Porty.

Not sure if left or right sided or can play both but there are question marks all over our center backs due to age and consistency and he hasn't been brought here to play against Sunderland U23 or Stirling Albion in the defunct reserve league.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
From what I read he hasn’t played much in his career at first team level, is an age group international. One of the Barnsley centre backs this season is Liam Lindsay ex of Partick.

However, he seems to have been a regular under Hecky in the championship when Barnsley were rattling along nicely before losing their way when Hecky left. I think he’ll be good competition now that Spector has left - or its maybe the intention to play him in Milligans role - Bartley has left as well.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
He's been clear what type of players he wants and what's expected from them. Been a few months of waiting to make his mark, 1st signing and it will have been well thought out to fit into his masterplan.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

lespenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
From what I read he hasn’t played much in his career at first team level, is an age group international. One of the Barnsley centre backs this season is Liam Lindsay ex of Partick.

However, he seems to have been a regular under Hecky in the championship when Barnsley were rattling along nicely before losing their way when Hecky left. I think he’ll be good competition now that Spector has left - or its maybe the intention to play him in Milligans role - Bartley has left as well.

I trust that Heck knows him better than Wikipedia.
I read on Hibs.net (I know - you're not supposed to blaspheme on Bounce) that the Barnsley supporters were quite complimentary about Adam and some were surprised that he had been released as when called upon he acquitted himself well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors