• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs Scandinavia

HibsSweden

New radge
Reaction score
This is a shout-out to all hibssupporters living throughout Scandinavia or scandinavians supporting hibs in scotland. We're about to start up a supporter club and we hope that you will join us.

Our intention is to make a bunch of trips to Easter Road every season and to watch the games together in pubs in the major cities (sthlm, oslo, cph, gbg etc)

Please send an email to jerry@gronsvartgbg.se for more info....

This is a shout-out to all hibssupporters living throughout Scandinavia or scandinavians supporting hibs in scotland. We're about to start up a supporter club and we hope that you will join us.

Our intention is to make a bunch of trips to Easter Road every season and to watch the games together in pubs in the major cities (sthlm, oslo, cph, gbg etc)

:thumbgrin :applause:

Very best of luck with it. Great to hear someone is spreading the word in Sweden.

Brilliant stuff :applause:

Hi there!
Im a swede that lived in the east end of Edinburgh throughout 2006. Didnt miss many of the games at Easter Road during that time and Ive followed Hibs with great interest even after going back to Malm.

Me and a mate is actually coming over for a visit october 31 to november 6 and weve of course bought two tickets for the game against the filth from the the wrong part of the city.

Its gonna be fucking awesome to go back to Edinburgh and especially to Easter Road.

Cheers!

I'm a danish Hibs supporter (since 2006), and I will of course join the supporter club :Sparkle_Cool:. And if you need help I'm here for you.

Swedish Hibee from Stockholm here, sounds good lads.

Guys, it is very likely Hibs will be playing Elfsborg in Boras on July 12 or 13 in the Intertoto Cup. Scores of us have booked up already, you are all welcome to join us on the latest European adventure!

Guys, it is very likely Hibs will be playing Elfsborg in Boras on July 12 or 13 in the Intertoto Cup. Scores of us have booked up already, you are all welcome to join us on the latest European adventure!

My Swedish team (Djurgarden) are playing Gothenburg at that date but if the game is moved (the police dont like saturday kick offs between certain teams...) Im making my way down to Boras. Its an ok place for a away game but not a big town in any sense. You might find staying in Gothenburg a better option if youre making a weekend of it, although theres a bit of a distance. Glory to the Hibees!

My Swedish team (Djurgarden) are playing Gothenburg at that date but if the game is moved (the police dont like saturday kick offs between certain teams...) Im making my way down to Boras. Its an ok place for a away game but not a big town in any sense. You might find staying in Gothenburg a better option if youre making a weekend of it, although theres a bit of a distance. Glory to the Hibees!

We may be hooking up with Gothenburg Hibs for sesh, your welcome to join us.

We may be hooking up with Gothenburg Hibs for sesh, your welcome to join us.

Cheers, I hope to do just that.

See you there then, watch out on the bounce for arrangements.

Sorry for the late response. Forgot about this forumthread that I started a few years ago. All of you now have a PM with more info.

Anyone going to Easter Road next sunday, pls pop me a PM and I'll get back to you about our plans. We're 12 Gothenburg supporters in town for that game...

This thread has been viewed 5661 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50