• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Hibs Player of the year 2019/20

Plasticman

Bounce Radge
Like a lot here, Boyle for skills followed by Doidge in second spot for goals - I dont think Ive seen anyones season turn like his did, total crap at the start, then great commitment and goal tally afterwards - coinciding with the manager change and thus change of tactics if my memory isnt failing (short term memory is shit so I could be out with this!)

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Like a lot here, Boyle for skills followed by Doidge in second spot for goals - I dont think Ive seen anyones season turn like his did, total crap at the start, then great commitment and goal tally afterwards - coinciding with the manager change and thus change of tactics if my memory isnt failing (short term memory is shit so I could be out with this!)
He scored a hat trick the very next game after Hecky got the boot.

HibeeZab

Admin
Of the three I said would be contenders, I’ve decided to go for Doidge. Genuinely can’t remember a player turn it around quite the way he did - big transfer fee (by our standards) paid and he looked a dud.... then it clicked, and it really clicked. He’s a real threat, scores the scrappy goals we never do, and can really head a baw. Link up play and movement keeps getting better.

Allan is second - while he can blow hot and cold, his contribution of goals and assists is outstanding.

Boyle is third - only because he missed a large part of the season. He’s the best player at the club, other teams fear him.

nabser

Bounce Radge
I would have to give it to Christian Doidge fantastic turnaround of a season for him but overall poor season for us

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
As others have said an utterly crap season. Hibs finances are by far on a different level, ahead of three teams above us. That is brutal. A striker who scores goals in an underperforming team is the obvious choice. I however do not think that anyone under the circumstances deserves this accolade.

BIG G

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
Doidge for me. Even though Martin scored a couple at tynie I though Doidge was immense that day. Being Welsh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 also helps his case.

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Boyle for me. There was a point in January where he’d been involved in either creating or scoring something like our previous 10 goals

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Doidge by a country mile. Poor start but kept plugging away. Top guy and massive year coming up if football returns.

Boyle has missed most of the season. When he came back initially he was a breath of fresh air but had done very little in the last 5-6 games before the season came to a halt.

Scott Allan is this seasons Stevie Mallan. On stats alone you'd think he's had a blinder. His first season back after a long layoff so won't be too harsh. The season ending early not the best for him.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old