• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Hibs Player of the year 2019/20

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Now that the season has been officially ended, and unfortunately we have dropped a place to 7th....who would you nominate as being our POTY ? To be honest it was a mediocre season in many respects. Yet another change of manager was required half way through the season which was not ideal but was necessary. Jack Ross achieved what he had to achieve and got us out of the relegation zone. He certainly improved us as the season went on, and the January window was a good one. We flopped too often in big matches though for my liking, and our derby performance in that last derby at Easter Road was as bad as any I have seen for a very long time. Anyway, your Player of the year;
My choice is Christian Doidge. From a poor start where he (along with a few others) took a long time to acclimatise to scottish football, he went on to prove himself one of the best strikers in the country. 15 goals including two hat-tricks was a very good haul given the start he had. He led the line very well, held the ball up well, linked well with others, and provided a threat in the air. Qualities we have not seen from a Hibs front man for years. We would have been down fighting the drop were it not for his goals, so I would like to nominate the big man for POTY. Hopefully he progresses next season, that's if there is a next season.

Last edited:

Boo

Bounce Radge
Now that the season has been officially ended, and unfortunately we have dropped a place to 7th....who would you nominate as being our POTY. To be honest it was a mediocre season in many respects. Yet another change of manager was required half way through the season which was not ideal but was necessary. Jack Ross achieved what he had to achieve and got us out of the relegation zone. He certainly improved us as the season went on, and the January window was a good one. We flopped too often in big matches though for my liking, and our derby performance in that last derby at Easter Road was as bad as any I have seen for a very long time. Anyway, your Player of the year;
My choice is Christian Doidge. From a poor start where he (along with a few others) took a long time to acclimatise to scottish football, he went on to prove himself one of the best strikers in the country. 15 goals including two hat-tricks was a very good haul given the start he had. He led the line very well, held the ball up well, linked well with others, and provided a threat in the air. Qualities we have not seen from a Hibs front man for years. We would have been down fighting the drop were it not for his goals, so I would like to nominate the big man for POTY. Hopefully he progresses next season, that's if there is a next season.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Thought it was a very poor season. Thankful that we crept up the league. I guess Doidge for his goal haul. Some very poor performance, especially against the worst team in the league.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Poor season

Ultimately it's a bottom 6 finish

4th, 5th, 7th

As for player of the year I'm struggling. Boyle ?

Malc44

Doidge is s goalscorer and cannot argue with his goals for column. But for me he is never a footballer.

Don’t get me wrong, I am delighted for his goals and would not question his work ethic or attitude, but not a player of the season.

would have to plump for Boyle as well

Power

Bounce Radge
Christian Doidge for his individual contribution but also acknowledging his commitment to the team overall, a fantastic team player.

His headed goal against St. Mirren whilst on the backward stretch is one of the best headed goals you’ll see at Easter Road.

I hope he uses it as a platform to build on - and if next season allows - it’s a big one for him next year (domestically and internationally).

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Bounce Radge
Boyler for me.
and me, there was a buzz every time he got the ball, sometimes it worked sometimes it didnae but he gets you oot yer seat, if indeed you spend any time in it :grinning-smiley-045: wins just for his goals at tincastle

Last edited:

Goals&Glory

Bounce Radge
Ballon Doidge for me. Start of his Hibs career, well it just wiznae hapnin wiz it? - Then he got the break he craved in Perth and initially kicked on from there. So he’s my choice.

Squirrel was a close 2nd. His impact upon return from injury helped us big time too, so a worthy mention for him.

Attachments

wrighty

Bounce Radge
Doidge for me.

After all the pelters he got at the start of the season, he turned it around. Nice to see a player do that for us, I cant remember the last time that happened

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Boyle.

The turnaround Doidge made was extraordinary and I'd like to see a Doidge/Gullan partnership blossom next season. However...

The Squirrel has been immense. In a forgettable season he has shone. When we've been good he has been great, when we have been bad it's been due to people not playing up to his level. Easily our best player.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Martin Boyle certainly gets your bum off the seat when he's in full flow. Wouldn't be unhappy to see the most improved player at easter road get player of the year. Love wingers. Its pace like his that gives defenders nightmares. Hope he stays for a bit longer at Hibs.

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Boyle for me. With Doidge just behind him by the thickness of a blue rizla paper.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old