Hibs in Another Semi

Gary Anderson
Mon the Darts!
?????

He played well today. I noticed last night he was 12/1 to win outright, should have taken a bit of that.
Put a few quid on Chisnall 40/1 e.w. at the start and he plays mvg tonight, who he has never beaten. Always a first time though!!

He played well today. I noticed last night he was 12/1 to win outright, should have taken a bit of that.
Put a few quid on Chisnall 40/1 e.w. at the start and he plays mvg tonight, who he has never beaten. Always a first time though!!
Thought the boy he was playing started off brilliant but seemed tae talk himself out of a game. Anderson didnae miss much. MVG and Price are a totally different kettle of fish though.

Gary not a 2 time world champion though? When hes on top of his game he’s unbeatable

No saying he cannae win it, just that the other 2 are far better than the rest and he will find it tougher.

Chisnell wow!

I thought you'd looked at Shannon McGregors insta

I hudnae... but I have now ... Wow! ?

No saying he cannae win it, just that the other 2 are far better than the rest and he will find it tougher.
Yeah I wasn’t disagreeing mate

Final tomorrow, Gary Anderson versus Welshman Gerwyn PricK.
Mon the Cabbage

This thread has been viewed 785 times.