• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibs in Another Semi

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Gary Anderson
Mon the Darts!
?????

He played well today. I noticed last night he was 12/1 to win outright, should have taken a bit of that.
Put a few quid on Chisnall 40/1 e.w. at the start and he plays mvg tonight, who he has never beaten. Always a first time though!!

He played well today. I noticed last night he was 12/1 to win outright, should have taken a bit of that.
Put a few quid on Chisnall 40/1 e.w. at the start and he plays mvg tonight, who he has never beaten. Always a first time though!!
Thought the boy he was playing started off brilliant but seemed tae talk himself out of a game. Anderson didnae miss much. MVG and Price are a totally different kettle of fish though.

Thought the boy he was playing started off brilliant but seemed tae talk himself out of a game. Anderson didnae miss much. MVG and Price are a totally different kettle of fish though.
Gary not a 2 time world champion though? When hes on top of his game he’s unbeatable

Gary not a 2 time world champion though? When hes on top of his game he’s unbeatable
No saying he cannae win it, just that the other 2 are far better than the rest and he will find it tougher.

Chisnell wow!

I thought you'd looked at Shannon McGregors insta

I thought you'd looked at Shannon McGregors insta
I hudnae... but I have now ... Wow! ?

No saying he cannae win it, just that the other 2 are far better than the rest and he will find it tougher.
Yeah I wasn’t disagreeing mate

Yeah I wasn’t disagreeing mate
?

Final tomorrow, Gary Anderson versus Welshman Gerwyn PricK.
Mon the Cabbage

This thread has been viewed 785 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back