• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hibs finish above the Gunts again

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Didn’t look likely earlier in the season but their defeat tonight ensures it.

Gonna be interesting checking the average crowds after next week,good chance we’re higher or very very close....

GGTTH
195A5AE1-0FCD-449E-8916-A102B95B7B6F.jpeg

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
We will be higher crowd wise. Like last year when you take out the inflated Murrayfield attendances.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Marvellous. The longer we keep that shower of shite under our boot the better. I can’t see them getting near us next season. If hadn’t been for their good start they would’ve been fighting a relegation battle which is exactly where they belong.
Oh have you won a trophy Craig Levein....

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Natural Order...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Their season completely imploded after their League Cup semi defeat to Celtic. Beating Hibs at New Year was their only real highlight. Hit badly by injuries but they had a big squad to cope with it, and Hibs were hit just as badly. Their fans must be mightily peed off going from top after three months to finishing below Hibs for the second season in a row. Levein on borrowed time IMO, however if he somehow manages to win the cup all will be forgiven by their fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors