• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Hibs Club Generel Secretary

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Thinking about this its pretty petty having seperate mimberships? Should it not be one membership for all? I read on the hibs co website there is an EGM? Saturday, why is that?
St. Patrick's Branch have called for an EGM. Our Branch membership identified what is seen as highly concerning irregularities on the Hibernian Supporters Association, (HSA), procedural outcome from a serious incident in the Hibs club. The circumstances on the incident and outcome was mentioned in our postal letter communication to all members in December last year.
As a Branch who believes in transparency and fairness we raised this item at 3 separate HSA Delegates meetings over a three month period and finally reported back to our Full Branch quarterly meeting in November. The debate at that meeting raised continued concerns and a motion to demand an HSA Emergency General Meeting was voted overwhelmingly in favour. Within 7 days following we had received 50 signatures to secure an EGM and we therefore now intend to take our members concerns to this full Association meeting on the 11th January at 12 noon.

We would ask all members to attend this important and very relevant meeting.

The outcome from the EGM will be down to the discussion by all HSA members on the day, we would simply ask that our members listen and make your own conclusions, again emphasising the importance of attendance.

BIG G (personal capacity)

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reckon if you assaulted one of the boys in the Green jackets you’d be on a lifetime time ban like what happens in pubs....

4F90DCFE-9F84-4E6B-BEA6-A8E30E84516E.jpeg

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
EGM lasted 20 mins with the HSA insisting they did nothing wrong with the disciplinary process. Swept under the carpet in other words.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Maybe the process is flawed then, if the outcome is unjust.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Maybe the process is flawed then, if the outcome is unjust.
In the eyes of the HSA the process was fair and just.

St. Patricks challenged that process but it seems its fair and just to allow members to assault other members, including women and only get a 1 month ban that was not even served properly. The whole disciplinary process is a joke and the members that signed for getting an EGM have not been given a reasonable outcome.

hibeesbounceross

Since 1875
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
As a member, if I carried out that assault, I’d be banned for life (which I would expect).

Disciplinary policy needs an overhaul.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The invisible man was not invisible enough for the large numbers of members in the hall seeing him instructing the unconvincing Chairman what to say. Then when the Chairman closed the meeting, denying the members of any Branch to have there say, there was what I can only say was a bizarre, choreographed march out of the hall by all the Green jackets in a line which Kim Jong-un would have been proud of. The Association may think this utter farce was a victory for their clique however on the contrary it demonstrated their utter incompetence and shabby tactics. The matter will not go away as they hope.

Last edited:

invisible man

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The invisible man was not invisible enough for the large numbers of members in the hall seeing him instructing the unconvincing Chairman what to say. Then when the Chairman closed the meeting, denying the members of any Branch to have there say, there was what I can only say was a bizarre, choreographed march out of the hall by all the Green jackets in a line which Kim Jong-un would have been proud of. The Association may think this utter farce was a victory for their clique however on the contrary it demonstrated their utter incompetence and shabby tactics. The matter will not go away as they hope.

G. What utter nonsense. I was sitting 2 along fom the Chairman.

There is quite a simple solution to rectify the incompetence of the committee. Take over!

I offered one of your branch the keys to the club. I now make the same offer to you!

If you think you can do a better job, take up this offer and put in the hours and hours of virtually unpaid work we do instead of constantly criticising us.

I'll be in the club from noon tomorrow, giving up more of my own time, if you wish to take up this offer but doubt very much if i'll see you.

Wee C (personal capacity)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
G. What utter nonsense. I was sitting 2 along fom the Chairman.

There is quite a simple solution to rectify the incompetence of the committee. Take over!

I offered one of your branch the keys to the club. I now make the same offer to you!

If you think you can do a better job, take up this offer and put in the hours and hours of virtually unpaid work we do instead of constantly criticising us.

I'll be in the club from noon tomorrow, giving up more of my own time, if you wish to take up this offer but doubt very much if i'll see you.

What does ‘ virtually unpaid work mean? ‘

Brizo

Bounce Radge

"Virtually unpaid" is an interesting term, I don't know the financial arrangements of the Hibs Club but a lot of social clubs pay their officials an honorarium so maybe that's what's meant.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
From my time as a Green Jacket at the club @Brizo is right.

I can't recall the exact amount but even for the likes of me if it was wages it would worked out at less than a £1 an hour, it might have been less than 50p. There was also a meal in a local restaurant once a year. Others got more depending on their office and the amount of time they spent doing club business but to be honest it was joke amounts.

A lot of us thought it was a bit mean (being generous there lol) but I don't suppose any of us were there to make a living! We were there for the benefit of fellow Hibs supporters.

Criticise these guys for whatever you like but making/taking/whatever money out of the club is a non starter.

invisible man

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
From my time as a Green Jacket at the club @Brizo is right.

I can't recall the exact amount but even for the likes of me if it was wages it would worked out at less than a £1 an hour, it might have been less than 50p. There was also a meal in a local restaurant once a year. Others got more depending on their office and the amount of time they spent doing club business but to be honest it was joke amounts.

A lot of us thought it was a bit mean (being generous there lol) but I don't suppose any of us were there to make a living! We were there for the benefit of fellow Hibs supporters.

Criticise these guys for whatever you like but making/taking/whatever money out of the club is a non starter.
You're right Jack, we recieve an honoraria once a year. It has improved slightly since your day but still isn't a lot of money.

You're also right that none of us do the work for the money, we do it for the Club.

What a lot of people also don't realise is the amount of time it takes to run a business like ours which has a turnover of approx £600k.

We have to deal with all sorts of legislation from employment law to risk assesments to health and safety etc. etc.

None of us are experts in any of these fields but we have to try and learn as best we can, which takes more time.

It's a thankless task made even more difficult by the constant crticism from St Pat's, a branch who have not offered 1 ordinary council member since their inception and who offer no support to the social club.

This constant battling with St Pat's has finally worn me down and i've made the difficult decision to stand down at the next AGM after working for the club for almost 30years.

Watch the queue from St Pat's executive council offering to take on the role.

hibeesbounceross

Since 1875
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
You're right Jack, we recieve an honoraria once a year. It has improved slightly since your day but still isn't a lot of money.

You're also right that none of us do the work for the money, we do it for the Club.

What a lot of people also don't realise is the amount of time it takes to run a business like ours which has a turnover of approx £600k.

We have to deal with all sorts of legislation from employment law to risk assesments to health and safety etc. etc.

None of us are experts in any of these fields but we have to try and learn as best we can, which takes more time.

It's a thankless task made even more difficult by the constant crticism from St Pat's, a branch who have not offered 1 ordinary council member since their inception and who offer no support to the social club.

This constant battling with St Pat's has finally worn me down and i've made the difficult decision to stand down at the next AGM after working for the club for almost 30years.

The specific issue in hand is the way in which an assault by a club and committee member has been dealt with. A precedent has been set that an assault is only worth a very short ban from the club. I am certain non-committee members would face more severe punishment - and rightly so. You’d equally face greater punishment by the law. That’s my understanding of the EGM being called to enable a review of the club’s disciplinary policy. The outcome from the EGM appears to be that the committee are happy with said policy - is that correct (I couldn’t make EGM, so genuine question)?

ggtth0762

Just a Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

You seem to have a personal vandetta and are looking for sypathy, I thought it was a assocation not a business, in my 73 years I have never read sucj garbage

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
my reading of the situation you’ve presented, is what’s really worn you down is having to defend a decision which has effectively defended an assault by a fellow committee member. He might be a friend so it’s possibly been a difficult time for you.

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Motherwell v Hibs