• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Hibs Club Generel Secretary

ggtth0762

Just a Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Did I hear rights that the Hibs Clubs secretary got into a fight earlu in year and assualted a man and woman but only got a 1 month ban from the other folk in charge, that is terrible behavious, I was thinking about becming a member but may nit bother now.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
No idea who the secretary is or heard any such story.
Maybe one of the St Pats guys will know something about it.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Did I hear rights that the Hibs Clubs secretary got into a fight earlu in year and assualted a man and woman but only got a 1 month ban from the other folk in charge, that is terrible behavious, I was thinking about becming a member but may nit bother now.
Not a member but I’ve heard that too,I know others have had longer bans for less.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Letting my membership lapse as out of towners $%#@ use the club on matchdays , when exactly are we likely to use it if not match days ??

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Letting my membership lapse as out of towners $%#@ use the club on matchdays , when exactly are we likely to use it if not match days ??
I think if you're already a member as an out of towner you can still renew at regular price though (£15 or whatever it is) and that makes you a full member.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Now in the public Hibernian family domain,the person in question is the General Secretary of the Hibernian Supporters Association. St. Patrick's Branch have condemned this outcome unreservedly and have raised the appropriate signatures as per the Rules of the Association to request an Extraordinary General Meeting regarding this. EGM's have rarely ever been called and only in cases like the Mercer attempted coup and Straitongate in the past. This is the first time ever, it is understood, that a Branch has done so.

BIG G (personal capacity)

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I opposed this change. St. Pat's has the largest Out of Town membership in the Supporters Association with , apart from members outside Edinburgh boundary in Scotland, we have them in England, Wales, North and South Ireland, USA, Canada,the Netherlands, Norway and South Africa.
Associate Membership (old Out of Town) is £13.50 per year. Full Membership which ensures entry and voting rights at the HSA AGM and guarenteed entry to the Hibs Club on match days, is £18.50 per year. The difference is 0.9 pence per week to upgrade.
So far all of our Associates (O.O.T 'ers) have upgraded for next year. Your Branch will continue to honour our long held decision the pay the Membership fees for all under 18 year old Members.

BIG G (personal capacity )

Last edited:

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I opposed this change. St. Pat's has the largest Out of Town membership in the Supporters Association with , apart from members outside Edinburgh boundary in Scotland, we have them in England, Wales, North and South Ireland, USA, Canada,the Netherlands, Norway and South Africa.
Associate Membership (old Out of Town) is £13.50 per year. Full Membership which ensures entry and voting rights at the HSA AGM and guarenteed entry to the Hibs Club on match days, is £18.50 per year. The difference is 0.9 pence per week to upgrade.
So far all Associates (O.O.T 'ers) have upgraded for next year. Your Branch will continue to honour our long held decision the pay the Membership fees for all under 18 year old Members.

BIG G
Didn't know that Gordon , sounds good to me

Bannox

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
First I’ve heard of this ffs!

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
First I’ve heard of this ffs!
I mind when my local cafe did away with a medium sized coffee then charged the medium price for a small one,must be quite a money spinner.

Bannox

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
So I’ve got a membership card wi aboot £25 on it which I now canny use ? 🥴

invisible man

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Nobody ever said that, however, the oot category has been withdrawn. Current oot members are being asked to choose either full membership with unrestricted access and full voting rights or associate membership with restricted access and no voting rights.

If you stay out the country you can become an international member for a one of payment which would allow access on a match day.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

invisible man

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
So I’ve got a membership card wi aboot £25 on it which I now canny use ?
Renewals are now with your branch secretary who will explain the situation. You can renew as a full member for a few pounds more per year.

Last edited:

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Yes correct, an old OOT does not need to Re Affiliate as an Associate but can Re Affiliate as a Full Member for £5 more.

It was all explained in the recent St.Pats letter/email communication.

As regards the OP, its not hearsay nor non fact, it was witnessed by other hsa committee members from what I am led to believe and CCTV and the GS admitted the assault of a man and women and was very remorseful, St Pats have rightfully asked for an EGM, not to ask for the resignation of the GS, which personally I think he should have, but the whole process of the disciplinary committee.

What happens at the next incident? You cannot get any worse, apart from attempted murder than assaulting a man and a woman, precedent's need to be set or the next person will argue that the GS only got 1-month ban so that is all they would expect so too speak!

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
If you stay out the country you can become an international member for a one of payment which would allow access on a match day.

Is that Scotland or the UK

ggtth0762

Just a Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Yes correct, an old OOT does not need to Re Affiliate as an Associate but can Re Affiliate as a Full Member for £5 more.

It was all explained in the recent St.Pats letter/email communication.

As regards the OP, its not hearsay nor non fact, it was witnessed by other hsa committee members from what I am led to believe and CCTV and the GS admitted the assault of a man and women and was very remorseful, St Pats have rightfully asked for an EGM, not to ask for the resignation of the GS, which personally I think he should have, but the whole process of the disciplinary committee.

What happens at the next incident? You cannot get any worse, apart from attempted murder than assaulting a man and a woman, precedent's need to be set or the next person will argue that the GS only got 1-month ban so that is all they would expect so too speak!
Thit is unexcusable will definetly not be joining i am stunned at that

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in