• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibs 6 v 0 Hamilton

“We’re going to give somebody a real hammering one of these days” - today was that day!

I hope it won't be the only time and that's there's many more to come.

Glad Kamberi got on the score sheet, he was getting more and more frustrated as the game went on. Loved his wee flick round the defender, would have been some goal if he stuck that yin in.

My thoughts too.
He had a real off day by his standards but still got his name on the scoresheet.
Brilliant.

I agree Neil, we have a smashing team, that is down to Neil. Our midfielders were superb, Milligan, Mallan, Hyndman and Slivka were stars, as were the back four, the goalie and Boyler. Flo deserved a goal, he got it, but he had two men stuck to him all game. For me, Milligan is the magic, Mallan the scorer and I felt Hyndman and Slivka enjoyed playing together and complimented each other well.

Good laddie.

Not a big fan of the diamond in midfield but it worked a treat today. Milligan, Mallan, Slivka & Hyndman were all fantastic - they defended with steel and kept driving forward at the Accies penalty box. Special mention to Slivka who is like a new signing, now showing us what he's capable of. Total pleasure watching this team playing the Hibs way.

Buzzing to watch it all again on Sportscene!

I agree Neil, we have a smashing team, that is down to Neil. Our midfielders were superb, Milligan, Mallan, Hyndman and Slivka were stars, as were the back four, the goalie and Boyler. Flo deserved a goal, he got it, but he had two men stuck to him all game. For me, Milligan is the magic, Mallan the scorer and I felt Hyndman and Slivka enjoyed playing together and complimented each other well.

Was a bit apprehensive before the game when I seen the team line up with those two, totally unfounded as it turned out. Best the two have played for hibs this season.

Commanding performance, could have been more. Brilliant stuff from Hibs.

Question is, will you be there? Or will you be at home, chugging to Sabrina videos :giggle

Managed both!

Missed the game today (typical) as was flying back from Disneyland, let out a wee cheer when I saw the result at landing.

Great to see Hyndman get a goal, as I really think he needed that, can see him really kicking on now. Today also seems to back up my thinking that we’ll score more than last year, but the goals will be shared about more. Best goal difference in the league now. The Milligan stat of no goals conceded is some impressive stat, he’s made quite the impact.

Some amount of credit needs to go to Lennon, yes it’s early days, but on paper we’ve still not been able to put out our best team, and yet after having to replace what many thought was the irreplaceable we’re sitting two points off the top.

Brilliant from Hibs, Hamilton are keek though

Apart from a great save from Bogdan at nil nil , that was a truly dominant performance. We had passed up a few very decent chances before we scored , I thought we were in for the usual dominance without taking our chances . In the end we put a poor Hamilton side to the sword , and could easily have scored more. Am I right in saying there was no bookings today? For a match against Hamilton that is a rare event I would think.
Effe was his majestic self , his reading of the game is exceptional , a joy to watch. Every single player contributed today , not a poor performance in the team , it really does make a potentially exciting season ahead . The next two games are going to tell us an awful lot , of what we actually have.
I hope the poppy thieves get beat tomorrow , unfortunately that means wanting sevco to win , but the gunts need taken down a peg or two .

Mon the cabbage

On bus going to Longstone.....eventually.... total nightmare. Apart from the big number of Hibernians there are hundreds of flag carrying Bravehearts.
BIG G

Big shout out to the many Hibs fans out marching today in support of self determination for their own country

Was hoping the new lad Nelom would get at least ten mins to show what he could do after we had taken a commanding lead. He looked pretty good..and showed he can also play at same time as Lewis. Hopefully Gray is ok though, wasn't quite the substitution I was thinking of. Gullan done pretty good as well

Big shout out to the many Hibs fans out marching today in support of self determination for their own country
And plenty Hibees like me might think “self determination” is a blind alley and that the real issue is who controls wealth and power in society not where national borders are located. But this has nothing to do with supporting the Hibees and shouldn’t be included in the football chat.

And plenty Hibees like me might think “self determination” is a blind alley and that the real issue is who controls wealth and power in society not where national borders are located. But this has nothing to do with supporting the Hibees and shouldn’t be included in the football chat.
If you want to talk about today's march I have put up a post.

Was hoping the new lad Nelom would get at least ten mins to show what he could do after we had taken a commanding lead. He looked pretty good..and showed he can also play at same time as Lewis. Hopefully Gray is ok though, wasn't quite the substitution I was thinking of. Gullan done pretty good as well

Shocking Barnet.

Haven’t seen such a frizz napper since Bobby Smith got over permed.

A very good performance today from Hibs who at last ran up the big score we had been threatening to do for a while. Could have been even more but nevertheless we played really well against a very poor Hamilton team who barely even tried to compete with Hibs in midfield. Impressed with so many Hibs players today but Efe Ambrose and Ryan Porteous strolled through the game apart from one balls up early on which should have led to an opeing Hamilton goal. Midfield were given a lot of time on the ball but we made full use of it. Mallan has been a fantastic signing and IMO deserved his MOTM award. Today was a combination of Hibs being very impressive and Hamilton being very poor. I expected them to be a lot better than they were and certainly to put up more of a fight. No complaints though. We now have a two week international break to prepare for the huge challenge of an away game at Celtic. Great to put some pressure on Hearts at the top.

You're entitled to your opinion re indy [even though I think you're completely misguided] but your not entitled to tell someone what they can or cannot post on a thread.

I think you just did though Dubster.

You're entitled to your opinion re indy [even though I think you're completely misguided] but your not entitled to tell someone what they can or cannot post on a thread.

Surely politics has no place in GHC though , cowshed material is it no ?

Surely politics has no place in GHC though , cowshed material is it no ?
Aye it is mate. However it was only a passing comment not a fukk blown debate on the subject.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Aye it is mate. However it was only a passing comment not a fukk blown debate on the subject.

Fukk blown debates I say!

And plenty Hibees like me might think “self determination” is a blind alley and that the real issue is who controls wealth and power in society not where national borders are.
Ah, you’re a gem.

No idea, clearly, how obviously contradictory your stance is.

Self-determination is the ONLY way Scotland gets to control the societal wealth and power you claim the real issue is.

Tool.

Frenchmans Cowshed for political shite.

Mon the Tories!:flipa:

Avoided the score all day and really enjoyed that performance watching the game on Hibs TV. Slivka, Emerson and Mallan in the midfield looked outstanding. Really impressed with Slivka today. Just an outstanding performance.

One of the most commanding performances for a very long time. After about ten minutes it was just a matter of how many.

Ah, you’re a gem.

No idea, clearly, how obviously contradictory your stance is.

Self-determination is the ONLY way Scotland gets to control the societal wealth and power you claim the real issue is.

Tool.
Re the above and other posts on political issues. That's what the Cooshed is for. Everyone comes to GHC for Hibs. That's it.

Insulting folk isn't on either. So can we mind the rules of engagement that we all signed up to. Cheers.

Shocking Barnet.

Thought his barnet was majestic. Less keen on his orange boots.

Fukk blown debates I say!
[emoji23] Posted from my phone and didn't notice that.

Re the above and other posts on political issues. That's what the Cooshed is for. Everyone comes to GHC for Hibs. That's it.

Insulting folk isn't on either. So can we mind the rules of engagement that we all signed up to. Cheers.
It wasn't an insult, really. Merely an assessment about someone who manages to logically contradict himself in the range of a single sentence.

But it's in the wrong forum, so fair's fair.

At half time I knew my 3-0 bet was in the bookmakers vast pockets. It was rather satisfying to know for definite that our goal difference would increase within 45 minutes. Splendid.
I concur with SK11. In following the Hibernians for more decades than I wish to remember I took the never taken route post game along Albion Road and up Easter Road out of necessity to get an onward destination bus.
All I heard/felt all the way from ER was that buzz and positive comments about various players. Even comments and there were a few about Florian were tempered.

BIG G

It wasn't an insult, really. Merely an assessment about someone who manages to logically contradict himself in the range of a single sentence.

But it's in the wrong forum, so fair's fair.
It was an insult.

Anyway enough keech from everyone about non football stuff on the main Hibs board.

Carry on folks with talking Hibs.

Managed both!

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad day at the office when you can bring on Marcelo for a few minutes at the end to see what he can do.

Majestical display all over the park but absolute sublime individual performances from Mallan and Efe. Although the game was never going anywhere but a Hibs win, Bogdan pulled off a couple of sweet saves and looked comfortable throughout the game. Few big games coming up to really test the water, couldn't have asked for a better result and performance to go into them.

Was debating going to the game after a minor operation during the week.Watching thatwas more effective than anything old Alexander Fleming could have knocked up.

GGTTH

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

At half time I knew my 3-0 bet was in the bookmakers vast pockets. It was rather satisfying to know for definite that our goal difference would increase within 45 minutes. Splendid.
I concur with SK11. In following the Hibernians for more decades than I wish to remember I took the never taken route post game along Albion Road and up Easter Road out of necessity to get an onward destination bus.
All I heard/felt all the way from ER was that buzz and positive comments about various players. Even comments and there were a few about Florian were tempered.

BIG G
Was it you that said 'That'll do for me' to somebody about 2 mins tae go when you were coming out yer row Big G? I was on the stairs in front of you and was gonni shout tae yi but my grandson was pulling me down the stairs. Was wondering walking back tae the car if yi seen goals 5 and 6? We were just walking along the front when number 5 went in and were still celebrating when number 6 went in.:easyeasy:

Shocking Barnet.

It's a belter...thought for a minute we had signed Fellaini :lauff: Better than Benny Brazil's though

It's a belter...thought for a minute we had signed Fellaini :lauff: Better than Benny Brazil's though
Thought Jimmy Boco had returned

Thought Jimmy Boco had returned
Watching Kamberi's style of running it looks like Ronaldo has arrived and Milligan's play reminds me of Lampard !
I absolutely love Lennon which is strange cos I couldn't stand him before he came to Hibs !

This thread has been viewed 11106 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50