• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibs 3 v 1 Raith

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
If ever there was a game we need to win its tomorrow. Get some positivity back. I thought we were awful the other night, we must be better. Raith appear to be bringing a fair few fans over they are second in the first division, which should help the crowd.

Team:

Ofir, some good saves the other night.

Johnson if Captian Dave is injured.

Daz

Paul, who MUST do better.

Lewis

Milligan

Bagirimana

Slivka

Slivka

Kamberi and McNulty

See you behind the Goals

Hibernian Forever!

Last edited:
Ok we can't ignore it.We've got a game tomorrow.We could really do with winning this one,so who do we pick?.I'll start. I would have Marciano in goals.I would play Grey,I think we have to play McGregor and Hanlon and I think we would play Stevenson.I think I would play Kamberi and Shaw.After that I have no idea.

This is a game where the new lads can stake a claim so Id get them in to see what they can do.

Rocky
Johnson Daz Hanlon Mackie
Bagirimana
Slivka Omeonga Horgan
Kamberi McNulty

Yep, agree 10000% M. I reckon we will get the result we all want but we need to earn it. Raith are bringing a good support which a supposed pay at the game option for them too. Fair play. They’ll be up for it. Anyway...

Rocky

Darnell
Daz
PH

Gray
Mallan
Gael
Gauld
Lewis

Kamberi
McNulty

3-5-2

Regardless of the lineup, nothing but a Hibs win will do.

Sounds like a plan.

Marciano

SDG or DJ, maybe Whittaker
Daz
Milligan (pains me)
Louie

Omeonga
Bigi
Mallan

Gauld

Ollie
McNulty

4312 or a diamond if preferred.
Agree with above, time to see what we've borrowed for the season.
Paul needs to sit out, he's behind just now, I'd rest him.
Right back is an issue, David owns that spot, period. But if he's hurt, maybe DJ to show his pace and power, or Whittaker will do the job, just at a different pace.

Midfield it's time to see what's there, get them both in. Mallan stays because I want to see if him and Gauld can build on the pairing we seen in the second half.

Gauld, obvious reasons, let him do his thing, see if he can be the player everyome thought he'd be before he flew away.

Kamberi needs a rest too, probably wants to prove himself now Lennon is gone, but there's been a lot of focus on him, be good to try and ease some of that pressure.
Ollie deserves to play, although LD put some crazy pressure on his shoulders. Be nice if he rose to the challenge :)

If we lose I can't go back to work and I need the money so let's skelp the fuckers

I’m certainly not prepared to stand by and see Forza miss a cruise or some other demonstration of wealth and idle time.
Better win Hibs or the ‘Petrie Out’ will be fcuk all like the ‘Forza For er..... something to do with holidays but beginning with F’
You heard it here first.

Last time from memory Raith Rovers came to ER in the SC and we were struggling a wee bit the end result was horrendous.

Just do the business Hibs.

We are under real pressure to win this game...I know that is an understatement to say the least but it's still worth emphasising. I really don't care about how we play or what happens during the game so long as we are in the hat for the quarter-finals when that final whistle blows. Cup-ties are all about just making sure you get through to the next round. I am a bit concerned with injuries to key players still piling up by the week that we are going to have to depend on players who have only just arrived at the club and youngsters.
Raith Rovers will come with nothing to fear and with a sizeable enthusiastic support. John McGlynn is a shrewd experienced manager and will be looking to get the first goal to get the Hibs fans on the teams backs. The high winds will be a leveller. I really hope we can get an early goal or hopefully two just to get some confidence and positive momentum back.
I am going for a narrow 2-1 win for Hibs

Massive game. Support could implode if we’re beat.

1,700 from the Kingdom have bought tickets with more walk-ups expected. Hibs sales sitting at 9,000 - not sure we’ll shift much more.

We are Hibernian fuck off Midlothian, we’ll support you ever more

Let’s get behind the hibees today and hope we can help drive the team to victory, you never know this could finally be our year

Have we sold much tickets for today ?

It’s always a bit of a bind trying to introduce new players in the January window - we have a quality squad, the players need to get back to doing all the things we have got right this season

Last 2 times we’ve lost at home to Raith in the SC we’ve been relegated that season... just saying!

Last 2 times we’ve lost at home to Raith in the SC we’ve been relegated that season... just saying!
Lol cheers for that

I have 500 e/w 16s the cabbage to repeat 2016 .
That’s was with sir Lennon of Neil and I would cash out in a heartbeat if I could .today is a wing and a prayer .

7/1 Raith to win 9s AT to get a draw 76/1 double thrown in killie at 4$ Not as unlikely as the odds would say

Ryan Gauld out injured.

Ryan Gauld out injured.

Shaw too

I have 500 e/w 16s the cabbage to repeat 2016 .
That’s was with sir Lennon of Neil and I would cash out in a heartbeat if I could .today is a wing and a prayer .

7/1 Raith to win 9s AT to get a draw 76/1 double thrown in killie at 4$ Not as unlikely as the odds would say
Online Coral 6/1 Hibs to score in each half and to score more than 4.5 goals ! WTF does that mean ?

It means 4 u lose

They need to score 5

Worried about this game and predicting a replay.

Online Coral 6/1 Hibs to score in each half and to score more than 4.5 goals ! WTF does that mean ?
5 goals or more with us scoring before and after half time. Not a bet i'd want.

Probably be a tough game with a goal either way.

-2 AH is 5/2 with skybet

5 goals or more with us scoring before and after half time. Not a bet i'd want.
It doesn’t make sense to me . Why don’t they say - More than 4 or 5 or more ?

Grant Murray said in his pre-match press conference that Oli was fine.

McClaren scores for Melbourne and has played very well

Grant Murray said in his pre-match press conference that Oli was fine.

Excellent , says on the Fotmob app he was out . One bit of good news

It doesn’t make sense to me . Why don’t they say - More than 4 or 5 or more ?
They used to word it as more than then changed to the same terminology as the under/over markets. I suppose it prevents confusion with somebody thinking more than 4 is 4 or more, if just glancing at it without their glasses on

To score 5 goals or more...

Marciano, Gray (c), Hanlon, Milligan, Horgan, Slivka, McNulty, Mallan, Stevenson, Kamberi, McGregor

Subs - Dabrowski, Whittaker, Nelom, Bigirimana, Shaw, Omeonga, Mackie

Marciano, Gray (c), Hanlon, Milligan, Horgan, Slivka, McNulty, Mallan, Stevenson, Kamberi, McGregor

Subs - Dabrowski, Whittaker, Nelom, Bigirimana, Shaw, Omeonga, Mackie
Can’t get into West Stand .
An object found in South Stand !

Kick off delayed due to ‘ongoing incident’

3.00 kick off still according to radio

Can’t get into West Stand .
An object found in South Stand !
Blimey, I'd beter watch out, hundreds of objects here in the livin room.

Blimey, I'd beter watch out, hundreds of objects here in the livin room.
All ok now :)

Another unimaginative team selection.How blinkered are May and Murray.Get them back to coaching.Clueless.Are they trying to prove a point by not giving new guys a start.

All ok now :)
Pheewwwww.

Fancy bein subjected to objects!

This thread has been viewed 9149 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50