• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v the Gunts - some tickets available

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Looks like the East is sold out and not many left in the west, so just the Famous Five. Get along if you can, we are due the gorgie fuckers a going over.

Hope this sells out so I can sell my 2 year olds ticket like last year and get 17.50 off his season ticket next year again 🤣

Only 40 tickets left in the west
None showing in the East
About 175 in the FF upper
Lots in FF lower but suspect you won't be able to get a ticket and gain access unless you have a kid with you.

Last edited:
Only 40 tickets left in the west
None showing in the East
About 175 in the FF upper
Lots in FF lower but suspect you won't be able to get a ticket and gain access unless you have a kid with you.
They really need to sort this somehow… it’s losing money.
Matter just bought 2 in FF Upper 👍
They should sell to adult’s after a certain date fir FF Lower

They wont risk it, it is for family's, and on Derby day or any day we are not playing well, there is gonna be a shed load off bad language and abusive behaviour. Especially on Sunday.

Looks like the East is sold out and not many left in the west, so just the Famous Five. Get along if you can, we are due the gorgie fuckers a going over.
I'll be watching fi dubai unfortunately.

I'll be watching fi dubai unfortunately.
Cheer up, worse places than Dubai 😁

They wont risk it, it is for family's, and on Derby day or any day we are not playing well, there is gonna be a shed load off bad language and abusive behaviour. Especially on Sunday.
Wrong place to put it imo. I do get your point but there must be a better place in ER, esp when it leads to si many empty seats in a “sell out”
Maybe be the same elsewhere in the ground, but a full stand behind the goals would far better

Making the whole of a ff lower is a shambles. They would be better with a section each stand of something instead of that whole area looks fucking brutal all the time

Good move.
Tickets shifting slowly but surely.
Will be little more than the FF lower by tonight.

It’s that way every game in the FF lower anyway. The best of it is when the old firm are there and every word of their bigoted pish projects perfectly into the stand!

old

Last edited:
LatestUpdate
4 tickets in the West.
24 tickets in the FF upper.

Only 28 tickets left

* plus 55 in the family area and 35 in the hospitality

P.S. only the moneyed can sit together.
All other seats are singles so ninnies who have to sit next to their pal are sunk

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing another sold out FF lower looking 30% full on match day.

Some tragic chat on this thread.

From (the modern day gunt obsession of) worrying about how pleasing on the eye the crowd looks for the tuned in TV viewers to the weird belief that sound only travels the away end to the FF without troubling any ears West or East?? MENTAL .

I'll be in my usual spot up the back of the a East - caring only about us pumping the sparryheids

GGTTH

From (the modern day gunt obsession of) worrying about how pleasing on the eye the crowd looks for the tuned in TV viewers to the weird belief that sound only travels the away end to the FF without troubling any ears West or East?? MENTAL .

I'll be in my usual spot up the back of the a East - caring only about us pumping the sparryheids

GGTTH
I’ll be hurling obscenities at the TV here in Atl.
Fuck the gunts.

GGTTH
Missed your post somehow.
Drink probably ( ha “probably”) involved.

I honestly couldn’t give a fuck what our crowd looks like on the telly.
I’ll be in the crowd in the FF Upper, and don’t care what we look like, luckily for me.

I’m no really bothered where the ‘singing section’ are either to be honest. As long as they aren’t standing in front of me.
Nor do I care about the need to ‘create’ some sort of atmosphere for tv watchers. Pretty sure Hibs fans watching on tv for whatever reason, location or lack of cash or whatever will be up for the game anyhow.
The point is: fuck the Gunts and all who sail in their sisters. Or something like that.

Hibs have announced the game is a sell out. Only some corporate hostility seats left.

Ffs

Looking for an adult and 2 under 12 tickets together in the unlikely event anyone has any spares 😂

Happy to pay face value of circa £60

Should have hit the trigger yesterday before I got distracted

Last edited:
Ffs

Looking for an adult and 2 under 12 tickets together in the unlikely event anyone has any spares 😂

Happy to pay face value of circa £60

Should have hit the trigger yesterday before I got distracted
Ticket exchange is open. Quite a few tickets now available

Ticket exchange is open. Quite a few tickets now available
Thanks but it seems now all tickets are £35, bit rich for my bairns 👍🏼

Last edited:
Thanks but it seems now all tickets are £35, bit rich for my bairns 👍🏼
And just watch, there will be lots of empty seats in FF lower 🙈

It seems the clubs new found commercial zeal isn’t going to let this happen much longer. All tickets coming up for sale in the FF lower are £35 adult ones, and the club aren’t restricting the buyers to family groups. I’m not sure this strategy will end particularly well, or maybe the club view sticking single adults in a child friendly area is unlikely to disrupt the family experience.

And if anyone is considering the clubs offer of £17.50 to resell, I’ll give you £20 a ticket

It seems the clubs new found commercial zeal isn’t going to let this happen much longer. All tickets coming up for sale in the FF lower are £35 adult ones, and the club aren’t restricting the buyers to family groups. I’m not sure this strategy will end particularly well, or maybe the club view sticking single adults in a child friendly area is unlikely to disrupt the family experience.
Tbf they have to do something, lost revenue is not ideal… esp if fans want to buy tickets but told there is none for sale and we see lots empty seats in FF lower

Tbf they have to do something, lost revenue is not ideal… esp if fans want to buy tickets but told there is none for sale and we see lots empty seats in FF lower
what do other clubs do ??

Not a clue, but no one wants empty seats when there are fans ready snd willing to buy them

Sell the tickets to any fan. It’s a hangover from Dempster.

Sell the tickets to any fan. It’s a hangover from Dempster.
right , bloody stupid

And if anyone is considering the clubs offer of £17.50 to resell, I’ll give you £20 a ticket
Aye but shit that eh. Hibs should give more than half like. Good offer B, hope ye get joy mate.

Aye but shit that eh. Hibs should give more than half like. Good offer B, hope ye get joy mate.

All sorted - bouncers never let you down 👍🏼

Despite the title there are still tickets to be had.
Lots of season ticket holders who can't make it have told the club to sell their seats.

Stuck my sons on ticket exchange but there's so many on there I don't know if it will sell. If not that's 1 empty seat in the FF lower.

I dont know why people get so bothered that not everyone in the family section goes to big games. He will be there for the majority of games but I'm not taking him to derbies or old firm games until he's older.

Despite the title there are still tickets to be had.
Lots of season ticket holders who can't make it have told the club to sell their seats.

Because Hibs announced it as a sell out, then put more tickets on sale?

Because Hibs announced it as a sell out, then put more tickets on sale?
It was a bit daft of Hibs given they knew they would have the ticket exchange tickets to add. Some good ones available.

So it was a sellout then.
Now some tickets are being re-sold.
😀

So it was a sellout then.
Now some tickets are being re-sold.
😀
How come they're being resold? Is it via the ticket exchange that only kicks in when a game is a sell out? Did Hibs announce it was a sell out? Be a bit daft if they didn't.

How come they're being resold? Is it via the ticket exchange that only kicks in when a game is a sell out? Did Hibs announce it was a sell out? Be a bit daft if they didn't.

Yes, they actually say both in one of their news stories!

Yes, they actually say both in one of their news stories!

Good stuff, pleased to hear they haven't been daft.

This thread has been viewed 5059 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50