Hibernian v the Gunts - some tickets available

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
And just watch, there will be lots of empty seats in FF lower 🙈
It seems the clubs new found commercial zeal isn’t going to let this happen much longer. All tickets coming up for sale in the FF lower are £35 adult ones, and the club aren’t restricting the buyers to family groups. I’m not sure this strategy will end particularly well, or maybe the club view sticking single adults in a child friendly area is unlikely to disrupt the family experience.

Hattie

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
It seems the clubs new found commercial zeal isn’t going to let this happen much longer. All tickets coming up for sale in the FF lower are £35 adult ones, and the club aren’t restricting the buyers to family groups. I’m not sure this strategy will end particularly well, or maybe the club view sticking single adults in a child friendly area is unlikely to disrupt the family experience.
Tbf they have to do something, lost revenue is not ideal… esp if fans want to buy tickets but told there is none for sale and we see lots empty seats in FF lower

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Tbf they have to do something, lost revenue is not ideal… esp if fans want to buy tickets but told there is none for sale and we see lots empty seats in FF lower
what do other clubs do ??

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Reaction score
And if anyone is considering the clubs offer of £17.50 to resell, I’ll give you £20 a ticket
Aye but shit that eh. Hibs should give more than half like. Good offer B, hope ye get joy mate.

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Despite the title there are still tickets to be had.
Lots of season ticket holders who can't make it have told the club to sell their seats.

DarrenSQH

Private Member
Reaction score
And just watch, there will be lots of empty seats in FF lower 🙈
Stuck my sons on ticket exchange but there's so many on there I don't know if it will sell. If not that's 1 empty seat in the FF lower.

I dont know why people get so bothered that not everyone in the family section goes to big games. He will be there for the majority of games but I'm not taking him to derbies or old firm games until he's older.

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Despite the title there are still tickets to be had.
Lots of season ticket holders who can't make it have told the club to sell their seats.

Because Hibs announced it as a sell out, then put more tickets on sale?

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Because Hibs announced it as a sell out, then put more tickets on sale?
It was a bit daft of Hibs given they knew they would have the ticket exchange tickets to add. Some good ones available.

Rocky

Private Member
Reaction score
So it was a sellout then.
Now some tickets are being re-sold.
😀
How come they're being resold? Is it via the ticket exchange that only kicks in when a game is a sell out? Did Hibs announce it was a sell out? Be a bit daft if they didn't.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 3784 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75