• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hibernian v Morton

egb_hibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
If Boyle could deliver a final ball or give more of a goal threat we wouldn't have him long....

He's not far off from being a sensational player.
Agreed - one of the few comments M has made in his just backs, all year, tha had me scratching my head, was when he said (iirc) Boyle doesn't go past his man. Can't remember the game and maybe he failed to on that occasion, but he does so more than any of our other attacking players...and then does fecking zero.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Anyone think it's time to give Fyvie a go again. The second biggest factor in our decline, after Commons exit, in fact arguably the biggest as I think Commons compensated for it, is Fyvie's loss of form versus first half of the season. If he's bucked up his act he could be decisive now. McGinn has been underperforming far too often in the same time frame and for me was worst player on the park tonight. He needs a rest and a shot across the bows.
McGinns no been great but I hate a midfield with Bartley and fyvie in it together they fall over each other, it has to be one or the other for me

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Anyone think it's time to give Fyvie a go again. The second biggest factor in our decline, after Commons exit, in fact arguably the biggest as I think Commons compensated for it, is Fyvie's loss of form versus first half of the season. If he's bucked up his act he could be decisive now. McGinn has been underperforming far too often in the same time frame and for me was worst player on the park tonight. He needs a rest and a shot across the bows.
You could be right eeg, one thing that is clear is the status quo ain't working
I can't believe how we are so many points clear. For once it looks like we are getting a shit load of luck and the fitbaw gods are looking after us
Even when we went on bad runs under stubbs you always felt that we where the best side in the league
I suppose as long as we go up then none of this "turgid eye bleeding rank rotten" fitbaw will matter

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I don't think McGinns been the same player since his injury, always seems a yard off, id give him a rest period and bring Fyvie in.

Id also happily accept an offer for him in the summer but that's just my opinion.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And here's Neil Lennon's take on it... <a href="https://t.co/laE05vArN9">pic.twitter.com/laE05vArN9</a></p>&mdash; Superscoreboard (@ClydeSSB) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClydeSSB/status/847202976674582528">29 March 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I don't think McGinns been the same player since his injury, always seems a yard off, id give him a rest period and bring Fyvie in.
He's basically just had a wee rest with the Scotland carry on but your right about his form mate and I guess being away with Scotland isn't a complete break

egb_hibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Id also happily accept an offer for him in the summer but that's just my opinion.
Fair comment. We should maybe bench Bartley then - away at Morton excepted - because we need to go out and win games against the smaller teams now.

- - - Updated - - -

He's basically just had a wee rest with the Scotland carry on but your right about his form mate and I guess being away with Scotland isn't a complete break
Is not just the pace, the sloppiness in his passing is maddening.

- - - Updated - - -

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And here's Neil Lennon's take on it... <a href="https://t.co/laE05vArN9">pic.twitter.com/laE05vArN9</a></p>&mdash; Superscoreboard (@ClydeSSB) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClydeSSB/status/847202976674582528">29 March 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
understand the sentiments, but should have slept on that.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
If Boyle could deliver a final ball or give more of a goal threat we wouldn't have him long....

He's not far off from being a sensational player.
He's can only look for JC anyway , Holt is as fit as me and our midfield are hanging back ready to start defending . We're so slow , sluggish and downright boring it's no real , what a waste of 22 quid that was

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm going to defend Boyle against some of the IMO unfair criticism of his final ball. It can't be easy to deliver a good final ball when there is next to no movement off the ball from any of our strikers. So many times tonight I watched Boyle skin past defenders, cut in superbly, then look for a player to pass to and they were either marked by two defenders or were standing still. What is he supposed to do ? His final ball is sometimes just a low hard cross into the box and that is often all that he can do when your strikers cannot read the move ahead and move into space. Felt sorry for Boyle tonight..he was by far our best player IMO in a sorry team performance overall.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" id="undefined" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding: 0px; border: none; top: 0px; bottom: 0px;"></iframe>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Love how much he defends his players about time we had a manger that's no taken any shit from anyone, he will always have people here that don't want him but I'm delighted we finally have a manager that's not scared to go against the grain and criticize and speak out <iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

madhibee

Bounce Radge
I'm going to defend Boyle against some of the IMO unfair criticism of his final ball. It can't be easy to deliver a good final ball when there is next to no movement off the ball from any of our strikers. So many times tonight I watched Boyle skin past defenders, cut in superbly, then look for a player to pass to and they were either marked by two defenders or were standing still. What is he supposed to do ? His final ball is sometimes just a low hard cross into the box and that is often all that he can do when your strikers cannot read the move ahead and move into space. Felt sorry for Boyle tonight..he was by far our best player IMO in a sorry team performance overall.
Our movement up top was shocking tonight. My biggest bugbear with Hibs is our strikers refusal to peel off into the gap between the Centre Back and Full Back. Time and time again there's space to be exploited there but we never do it.

Boyle got pass marks for me tonight. Few others did.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Well said.
Squirrel put in three or four superb near post balls which our sluggish strikers failed to attack.
Absolutely nothing wrong with his final ball.
Jason was poor, and his early 'April fool' of re-soling Holts boots with Velcro backfired badly.

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Another defence of Boyle...him and to a lesser extent Keatings put in deliveries from wide positions tonight. neither Holt (who was slower than coastal erosion) or Cummings made a near post run accross the keeper all night. Meanwhile McGinn and Bartley were usually to be found anticipating the counter attack on halfway. We don't half make scoring goals look like hard fucking work with supposedly decent players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Said that at the game, re low and hard balls into the box, mystified why our players never took it upon themselves to "read" this

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Fair comment. We should maybe bench Bartley then - away at Morton excepted - because we need to go out and win games against the smaller teams now.

- - - Updated - - -

Is not just the pace, the sloppiness in his passing is maddening.

- - - Updated - - -

understand the sentiments, but should have slept on that.

I missed what went on but if what lennon is saying is true then I fuckn love that response reply or whatever it is
As someone else said about time we had a manager who really really stands his corner and backs the players to a hilt
Be interesting to hear what the baldy man says

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Not going to agree about Boyle final ball, not one found a Hibs player all night. He has been beating his man last few games, he rarely did that before, but his crossing is inept, sorry I cannae join in the love in.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Not going to agree about Boyle final ball, not one found a Hibs player all night. He has been beating his man last few games, he rarely did that before, but his crossing is inept, sorry I cannae join in the love in.
The problem is he rarely has anyone to cross to. Holt and Cummings were pathetic, and more culpable than Boyle imo.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
This.

Not read just back yet (just about to) but I'm interested to hear if you rated a single player further forward than the back four higher than Boyle. Sorry to say that if you have, I think you're wrong. For me, not a one from Bartley, McGinn, Keats, Cummings, or Holt was worth fuckall tonight. Every single one of them was horrible.

egb_hibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Yup - and that's when he wasn't having to put the kettle on waiting for them to get there.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The problem is he rarely has anyone to cross to. Holt and Cummings were pathetic, and more culpable than Boyle imo.
Graham had 25 minutes, Boyle never found him either. At least he is beating his man and cares, more than can be said for some of his team mates.

Hibs v Ross County

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel