• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v Livingston

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Ok we move on.Livi is a tricky tie.So who should be in your team?For me pretty much keep it as is,except I wasn't that convinced with Spike,he looked off the pace,so who could we put in?Is Bartley fit?If so, he would be my choice.Also I would say,Mallan and Horgan should be told, you either perform or you're dropped.But hopefully, hopefully it's sorted.Isn't it?

Mallan's injured.Gray's back.

Livi struggle on grass, trying to think where they’ve won this season?

Manager doesn't have much room to change things. The squad is suffering from lots of injuries. I expect Boyle, Milligan & Maclaren will start with Horgan, Mallan & Shaw dropping out.

That said personally I'd again go with the diamond and play....

Bogdan

Whittaker
Ambrose
Porteous
Stevenson

Milligan
Horgan
Hyndman
Slivka

Kamberi
Maclaren

Livi struggle on grass, trying to think where they’ve won this season?

St Mirren in Aug.

St Mirren in Aug.

Cheers - hopefully we dictate the game tomorrow

Without taking anything for granted, the team talk should remind the players that it's Ferranti fcukin thistle we are playing , and Hibs should really be pumping them . With a bit extra for the cheek to beat us earlier on , and throw in they cheated us out a cup a few years back .
I don't care much for the spaghetti dome dwellers.
Sean Mackie should get a start, his performance against the lessers definetly merits it , can't see past Shaw and Kamberi up front ( though I'm yet to be convinced about Shaw) , but I have a sneaking suspicion he will throw mclaren in from the cold for this one . It's never easy trying to second guess Lennons selections.
I honestly believe , an inform Effe and Ryan are the best two centre halfs in the league , and Bogdan is as good as any goalie in the league also, so clean sheet no.4 should be a target.
Cmon the cabbage , 5-0 .

We MUST rotate the squad, which tired quickly against the Huns. Maclaren must start, unless there is something we don't know about. Livi will take some breaking down and we must be patient.

Livingston are a well drilled team. Ok their staff fuck up they are sleeping with the fishes, or at least doon the bottom of the Almond with a Tony Macaroni Double Whammy Eat Til You Are Sick Calzone tied to your ankle. They play like the dirty Hun bastards did against us and how we beat Celtc but the do struggle on grass (their owners skill being the sale of said, not playing on it, allegedly).

As one of the many, many Hibernian fans who live in Circle City, I hate Livi. Pishy wee club, the jizz of a Motherwell fan who wanted a team in Livingston, what ever it took. It took Meadowbank Thistle. I have not forgiven their cheating to win the League Cup back in the old days and the abhorence at meeting a Hibs fan after that game who had changed teams and supported them, for fucks sake.

So team wise, well its a tough one, we should not discount the drug dealers, sorry fighters of the New Town (not rugby fannies in red breeks but nasally challenged wee fuds in Slazenger Trackies). I would set up as follows:

Bogdan, he is very decent.

Sir David Gray, Hibs are better when he plays. He captained Hibernian, on the day we won the Scottish Cup in 2016, scoring the winning goals in the 92nd minute to send the massed ranks of the Hibernian support into raptures that have still not quite gone away. Sigh.

Efe, he is a joy.

Ryan, the future Captain of Hibernian and Scotland. He halfs Huns and only gets booked. He does so and smiles, just like us. Why? Well he is living our dream.

Lewis, magnificient.

Milligan in for Mallan who is supposedly hurt, lets hope he manages the pace of the game.

Slivka deserves his run. He didnae look 100% fit Wednesday against the abortions of satan but he has skill and abaility. Just show it son.

Hyndman is a player, I like him, plays the Hibernian way for me. Just needs some time in the gym, protien shakes and some Mallan classes on shooting. When I go to teh match, I want to watch players like Emerson Hyndman.

Daryll Horgan too deserves his place. A winger who has done reasonably well at the top of the diamond. Needs to improve his decision making and his stamina. Again a right good Hibs player though.

Ollie Shaw is slight and looks a bit like a wee laddie sometimes. He is. But he is a goal scorer and like his pal Ryan, he loves our club, that counts a lot for me. Stick in son. If protien and gym stuf fdisnae work, try boiled chicken and Guinness and work your hole off in the gym. Ask Paul Hanlon what he done to grow a pair.

Florian Kamberi for me is Alan Gordon and Tony Higgins in a fucked up megamix. I love to see him play, he never gives him. When he cupped his ears after scoring that fucking peach v GlasgowThellickFootballClub I wept inside, he has fuck all to prove to the moaners, he is a player, a big strong Hibs player who would run through a wall for us. Back off the laddie, he is 22 and real good player.

Tactically, well that is up to Neil. But stick to something similar to the last two and a half games, that is what we pay for.

Hibernian Forever.

I pretty much agree with all that M - I think we’re clicking into gear at the right time. Hopefully we keep it going tomorrow

Me also.

:bouncy:

I pretty much agree with all that M - I think we’re clicking into gear at the right time. Hopefully we keep it going tomorrow

You must be aware of the same dodgy fuckers as I am B!

Kamberi like Gordon?Gordon was a master of the heider,how many heiders has Kamberi scored?

It’s A bit worrying that Marv is still suffering from a muscle injury considering the derby is only 8 days away. Hopefully Gray is back as he needs games if he is going to play against the scumbos. I would throw McLaren in against Livi. We need to get some sort of return from this loan deal as it’s turning into a bit of a damp squib.

Livingston are a well drilled team. Ok their staff fuck up they are sleeping with the fishes, or at least doon the bottom of the Almond with a Tony Macaroni Double Whammy Eat Til You Are Sick Calzone tied to your ankle. They play like the dirty Hun bastards did against us and how we beat Celtc but the do struggle on grass (their owners skill being the sale of said, not playing on it, allegedly).

As one of the many, many Hibernian fans who live in Circle City, I hate Livi. Pishy wee club, the jizz of a Motherwell fan who wanted a team in Livingston, what ever it took. It took Meadowbank Thistle. I have not forgiven their cheating to win the League Cup back in the old days and the abhorence at meeting a Hibs fan after that game who had changed teams and supported them, for fucks sake.

So team wise, well its a tough one, we should not discount the drug dealers, sorry fighters of the New Town (not rugby fannies in red breeks but nasally challenged wee fuds in Slazenger Trackies). I would set up as follows:

Bogdan, he is very decent.

Sir David Gray, Hibs are better when he plays. He captained Hibernian, on the day we won the Scottish Cup in 2016, scoring the winning goals in the 92nd minute to send the massed ranks of the Hibernian support into raptures that have still not quite gone away. Sigh.

Efe, he is a joy.

Ryan, the future Captain of Hibernian and Scotland. He halfs Huns and only gets booked. He does so and smiles, just like us. Why? Well he is living our dream.

Lewis, magnificient.

Milligan in for Mallan who is supposedly hurt, lets hope he manages the pace of the game.

Slivka deserves his run. He didnae look 100% fit Wednesday against the abortions of satan but he has skill and abaility. Just show it son.

Hyndman is a player, I like him, plays the Hibernian way for me. Just needs some time in the gym, protien shakes and some Mallan classes on shooting. When I go to teh match, I want to watch players like Emerson Hyndman.

Daryll Horgan too deserves his place. A winger who has done reasonably well at the top of the diamond. Needs to improve his decision making and his stamina. Again a right good Hibs player though.

Ollie Shaw is slight and looks a bit like a wee laddie sometimes. He is. But he is a goal scorer and like his pal Ryan, he loves our club, that counts a lot for me. Stick in son. If protien and gym stuf fdisnae work, try boiled chicken and Guinness and work your hole off in the gym. Ask Paul Hanlon what he done to grow a pair.

Florian Kamberi for me is Alan Gordon and Tony Higgins in a fucked up megamix. I love to see him play, he never gives him. When he cupped his ears after scoring that fucking peach v GlasgowThellickFootballClub I wept inside, he has fuck all to prove to the moaners, he is a player, a big strong Hibs player who would run through a wall for us. Back off the laddie, he is 22 and real good player.

Tactically, well that is up to Neil. But stick to something similar to the last two and a half games, that is what we pay for.

Hibernian Forever.
Would love SDG back , but think if not 100% might wait till ipox .

Livi are pish.

They will have to play on grass rather than just selling it.

3-0

I rate Oli Shaw, but I would bring McLaren back for this one assuming he is properly fit to play. I'd like to see the prolific partnership of the second half of last season back together, but we must provide proper service to them from midfield and the flanks otherwise it's a waste of time..

As has been said injuries will badly restrict the managers options yet again and this is concerning because the last two games in rapid succession against the Old Firm will have really taxed the players. We have got three huge matches coming up in the next week, but it's important we focus on one game at a time. Livingston have been outstanding this season for a small club who have just been promoted. They had a fantastic win last Friday and they will arrive at Easter Road full of confidence after having had a full week to prepare for the Hibs game, whilst we have had two very tough games in that time. As has been said though Livi's away form is poor, and if we go about this game the right way then we should prevail.
2-0 Hibs.

Is Barts still injured? This is undoubtedly a game for him - Livvy’s perversion of what is elsewhere known as the beautiful game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many changes today...

d0eb60a8f80a1e495a70640390da817e.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I’m starting to think there’s a serious issue with McLaren. On the bench every week, but can’t get a start ahead of Lewis Allan?

I’m starting to think there’s a serious issue with McLaren. On the bench every week, but can’t get a start ahead of Lewis Allan?

I think he’ll be away in January. Today made sense to bring him in, with the three Aussies being away after Boxing Day, play them whilst they are fresh and give others a rest.

Two enforced changes, plus resting Whittaker makes sense. Would’ve rathered we kept 4-4-2 and brought Sir Dave back though.

Makes sense to do a bit of squad rotation given the number of games at this time of year. This ream should still be good enough to win today and an opportunity for some fringe players like Allan and Mackie to stake their claim

Bit meh.....

Ffs, kind of expected this.

Plenty time Hibs. Do thum!

Lennon constantly changing the team hasn’t helped at all, also why can’t our strikers hold up a ball, get maclaren on.

Why are we playing with three at the back when our clean sheets have come from playing 4 at the back, MacGregor is far too slow, once again Ryan gets a stupid yellow card, Efe strolling the game, Hyndman been poor, Young Allan and Shaw too inexperienced, Kamberi's fault for the goal, honestly massive January window required cause we just aren't good enough.

Lennon constantly changing the team hasn’t helped at all, also why can’t our strikers hold up a ball, get maclaren on.

I understand MacLaren has back problems hence why he isn't getting games. To be honest mate I would cut his loan short and send him back as we don't need any passengers.

I understand MacLaren has back problems hence why he isn't getting games. To be honest mate I would cut his loan short and send him back as we don't need any passengers.
Yup but if he’s on the bench then surely he should be playing some part (on now), far too many passengers in the squad aswell, thankfully we’ve just scored...

Yassss! Porteous [emoji1184]

Lovely header Ryan, Come on Hibs

Yup but if he’s on the bench then surely he should be playing some part (on now), far too many passengers in the squad aswell, thankfully we’ve just scored...

Just coming on now.

Livi miss a sitter face 6 yards out and Boyler nearly scores after a good run, come on Hibs!!

FT

A point is better than a defeat, but a win would have put us up to fifth ahead of both Livingston and Hearts; now we need to beat that lot on Wednesday, just to remind everyone who the better side is.

A point is better than a defeat, but a win would have put us up to fifth ahead of both Livingston and Hearts; now we need to beat that lot on Wednesday, just to remind everyone who the better side is.
We will.

Win against Celtic just papered over the cracks. We are poor. Very poor. Midfield is brutal . Nothing up front

Well that was a hard watch, hate to say a draw was about right. Livvy deserved their point, but would you pay to see that every week? I thought it was right to put fresh legs on, but I wonder if Jamie Mac is actually fit, because he should have been on from the start. Mackie yes, but Lewis Allen struggled throughout. Flo will be disappointed about his penalty miss, I think his mistake was his hesitation. The penalty award may have been fortuitous, Boyler was nearly crippled but I think the player got the ball first. Will need to see the replay. Pretty good attendance, play like that much longer those attendances will drop. Porteous didn't get everything right, but he showed the strikers how to do it with a brave diving header. I'm worried we might not see him at Ibrox because his knee was strapped but he carried on. Not many pluses but an game unbeaten and the Jambos run is worse. Hyndman struggled. Livvy came to frustrate and they did.

I had forgotten the match was on Alba! in fact a wee laddies dance they just showed at half time was more entertaining! It won't be any consolation, but this was the team that thumped the Gunts 5-0. The Gunts must have been sh*te!

Last edited:
Well that was a hard watch, hate to say a draw was about right. Livvy deserved their point, but would you pay to see that every week? I thought it was right to put fresh legs on, but I wonder if Jamie Mac is actually fit, because he should have been on from the start. Mackie yes, but Lewis Allen struggled throughout. Flo will be disappointed about his penalty miss, I think his mistake was his hesitation. The penalty award may have been fortuitous, Boyler was nearly crippled but I think the player got the ball first. Will need to see the replay. Pretty good attendance, play like that much longer those attendances will drop. Porteous didn't get everything right, but he showed the strikers how to do it with a brave diving header. I'm worried we might not see him at Ibrox because his knee was strapped but he carried on. Not many pluses but an game unbeaten and the Jambos run is worse. Hyndman struggled. Livvy came to frustrate and they did.
Match was brutal to watch, anyone who missed it just watch the highlights - not that there was many.
Allan and Shaw are not good enough to be playing for Hibs. Mackie certainly looks a good prospect from early glimpses. Doesn't hide away and is strong. Last year Lewy played at CB at Ibrox so we have options. Not too confident about taking any points on Wednesday. Think we could get annihilated if they have their shooting boots on this time.

Ridiculous how long Lennon left the change. Allan quite obviously isn't up to it at this level.

This thread has been viewed 4544 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back