• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hibernian v Livingston

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Too much squad rotation for us to handle. Lewis Allan has started twice this season, both times against this mob. He's slower than a wet weekend in Gorgie.
I know we've played 3 games in 6 days and have another 2 to come that will be challenging but we've either got more injury worries than they're letting on or some other reason for the wholesale changes.

Mind you, fans around us were quite happy at kick off to see no Lewis, Mallan or others. I actually heard one bizarre conversation where someone was saying it was "About time Lewis was dropped". By the end of the game the same folk were berating Lennon for "dropping" him.

You couldn't make it up.

Flo' s penalty was awful. Just poor. I've no doubt that if we'd scored that we'd have gone on to win.

Few pass marks - Bogdan, Efe and Ryan mainly.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Too much squad rotation for us to handle. Lewis Allan has started twice this season, both times against this mob. He's slower than a wet weekend in Gorgie.
I know we've played 3 games in 6 days and have another 2 to come that will be challenging but we've either got more injury worries than they're letting on or some other reason for the wholesale changes.

Mind you, fans around us were quite happy at kick off to see no Lewis, Mallan or others. I actually heard one bizarre conversation where someone was saying it was "About time Lewis was dropped". By the end of the game the same folk were berating Lennon for "dropping" him.

You couldn't make it up.

Flo' s penalty was awful. Just poor. I've no doubt that if we'd scored that we'd have gone on to win.

I get resting certain players. But Lewis? Kamberi? Allan in ahead of Maclaren? This game was no gimme. Blew a great opportunity today. Penalty was awful. No wonder Neil Lennon walked up the tunnel before it was taken...

madhibee

Bounce Radge

You couldn't make it up.

This for me. Yes, changes were needed but the number of them was far too high, further exasperated by a change in formation.

I felt the first 20ish minutes we looked ok, Milligan looked more assured and Shaw should’ve had us one up. But the midfield, as it so often has this season, fell away again. Hyndmann’s touch deserted him, Slivka flitted in and out, Mackie didn’t look sure whether to push forward or hang back and the front pairing were poor. The two or three times Boyle ran at them he looked dangerous, but too often he was reluctant to get on the shoulder of the last man - particularly late on when Efe was bringing the ball out of defence.

Efe MOM for me. Again. Back to a four on Wednesday with Sir Dave and Lewy back for me.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I get resting certain players. But Lewis? Kamberi? Allan in ahead of Maclaren? This game was no gimme. Blew a great opportunity today. Penalty was awful. No wonder Neil Lennon walked up the tunnel before it was taken...
Is that really the case? Or am I missing something...……...

Strange behaviour.

Lennon's - not mine. I'm often missing something, nothing strange about that.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
If he's anything like me maybe he was needing the bog?
I'm not suggesting that you should just pish yourself (I've been on the end of such scurrilous suggestions in the past) but unless you have an EXTREMELY weak bladder, I'm pretty sure you could tie a knot in it for long enough to watch the penalty?

Flo's 'run up' didn't take THAT long really.

(Hopefully nobody noticed my over use of the CAPS LOCK key in this post.)

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
100%. He didn't watch it.
Neil knows how he gets portrayed in the press and how he becomes the story instead of the club. I wonder if he was avoiding giving them the opportunity to link a photo of his face after a missed penalty to previous story about not being happy with Flo's performances. Still doesn't say much for his confidence in penalty being scored and looks a bit incongruous when he ripped into Flo after match anyway.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm not suggesting that you should just pish yourself (I've been on the end of such scurrilous suggestions in the past) but unless you have an EXTREMELY weak bladder, I'm pretty sure you could tie a knot in it for long enough to watch the penalty?

Flo's 'run up' didn't take THAT long really.

(Hopefully nobody noticed my over use of the CAPS LOCK key in this post.)
Reported

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
He's missed 1 penalty in 5 for Hibs.

OK it was a shite attempt but he had to miss one eventually.

Edit: It was a penalty save, not a miss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors