Hibernian v Livingston (1 Viewer)

madhibee

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I’m starting to think there’s a serious issue with McLaren. On the bench every week, but can’t get a start ahead of Lewis Allan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he’ll be away in January. Today made sense to bring him in, with the three Aussies being away after Boxing Day, play them whilst they are fresh and give others a rest.

Two enforced changes, plus resting Whittaker makes sense. Would’ve rathered we kept 4-4-2 and brought Sir Dave back though.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

whiskas

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Makes sense to do a bit of squad rotation given the number of games at this time of year. This ream should still be good enough to win today and an opportunity for some fringe players like Allan and Mackie to stake their claim

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Lennon constantly changing the team hasn’t helped at all, also why can’t our strikers hold up a ball, get maclaren on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Why are we playing with three at the back when our clean sheets have come from playing 4 at the back, MacGregor is far too slow, once again Ryan gets a stupid yellow card, Efe strolling the game, Hyndman been poor, Young Allan and Shaw too inexperienced, Kamberi's fault for the goal, honestly massive January window required cause we just aren't good enough.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Lennon constantly changing the team hasn’t helped at all, also why can’t our strikers hold up a ball, get maclaren on.
I understand MacLaren has back problems hence why he isn't getting games. To be honest mate I would cut his loan short and send him back as we don't need any passengers.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I understand MacLaren has back problems hence why he isn't getting games. To be honest mate I would cut his loan short and send him back as we don't need any passengers.
Yup but if he’s on the bench then surely he should be playing some part (on now), far too many passengers in the squad aswell, thankfully we’ve just scored...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Lovely header Ryan, Come on Hibs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Yup but if he’s on the bench then surely he should be playing some part (on now), far too many passengers in the squad aswell, thankfully we’ve just scored...
Just coming on now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Livi miss a sitter face 6 yards out and Boyler nearly scores after a good run, come on Hibs!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
A point is better than a defeat, but a win would have put us up to fifth ahead of both Livingston and Hearts; now we need to beat that lot on Wednesday, just to remind everyone who the better side is.
We will.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hibee Kev
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Win against Celtic just papered over the cracks. We are poor. Very poor. Midfield is brutal . Nothing up front

Reactions: MSG_07
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Well that was a hard watch, hate to say a draw was about right. Livvy deserved their point, but would you pay to see that every week? I thought it was right to put fresh legs on, but I wonder if Jamie Mac is actually fit, because he should have been on from the start. Mackie yes, but Lewis Allen struggled throughout. Flo will be disappointed about his penalty miss, I think his mistake was his hesitation. The penalty award may have been fortuitous, Boyler was nearly crippled but I think the player got the ball first. Will need to see the replay. Pretty good attendance, play like that much longer those attendances will drop. Porteous didn't get everything right, but he showed the strikers how to do it with a brave diving header. I'm worried we might not see him at Ibrox because his knee was strapped but he carried on. Not many pluses but an game unbeaten and the Jambos run is worse. Hyndman struggled. Livvy came to frustrate and they did.

I had forgotten the match was on Alba! in fact a wee laddies dance they just showed at half time was more entertaining! It won't be any consolation, but this was the team that thumped the Gunts 5-0. The Gunts must have been sh*te!

Last edited:
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Well that was a hard watch, hate to say a draw was about right. Livvy deserved their point, but would you pay to see that every week? I thought it was right to put fresh legs on, but I wonder if Jamie Mac is actually fit, because he should have been on from the start. Mackie yes, but Lewis Allen struggled throughout. Flo will be disappointed about his penalty miss, I think his mistake was his hesitation. The penalty award may have been fortuitous, Boyler was nearly crippled but I think the player got the ball first. Will need to see the replay. Pretty good attendance, play like that much longer those attendances will drop. Porteous didn't get everything right, but he showed the strikers how to do it with a brave diving header. I'm worried we might not see him at Ibrox because his knee was strapped but he carried on. Not many pluses but an game unbeaten and the Jambos run is worse. Hyndman struggled. Livvy came to frustrate and they did.
Match was brutal to watch, anyone who missed it just watch the highlights - not that there was many.
Allan and Shaw are not good enough to be playing for Hibs. Mackie certainly looks a good prospect from early glimpses. Doesn't hide away and is strong. Last year Lewy played at CB at Ibrox so we have options. Not too confident about taking any points on Wednesday. Think we could get annihilated if they have their shooting boots on this time.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I’m starting to think there’s a serious issue with McLaren. On the bench every week, but can’t get a start ahead of Lewis Allan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ridiculous how long Lennon left the change. Allan quite obviously isn't up to it at this level.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS