• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v Kilmarnock

Ffs clancy gave a foul that was never a foul coz it hit him. And they score from it. Fuck off like.
If Hallberg had passed the baw when he should have they widnae have got that foul

If Hallberg had passed the baw when he should have they widnae have got that foul
Well aye but it was never a foul. Got the ball hard and fair. Hits the ref coz he shat it and gave a foul. Very poor.

Heartbeaking, to let them back in when we were doing so well and Killie were sh*te for most of the game. Superb goal by Naismith but he was exposed in defence. We did tire, and didn't help, suppose it was a shame Kamberi was taken off cos Hallberg looked goosed. Still I suppose a month ago we might have even lost that game. Not complaining but Doidge continues his goal scoring run with a header I was sure was going to be a foul on the goalkeeper.

Celebrity Spot

Jamie Murray was in hospitality apparently. Boxer and Hibby Josh Taylor appeared and spoke at half time.

Last edited:
It was never a foul. Got the ball hard and fair. Hits the ref coz he shat it and gave a foul. Very poor.
I ken but like I said if Hallberg passes the baw he disnae get a chance tae give it. Horgan keeps his cross on the deck two minutes earlier and it’s 3-1 Typical Hibs

Felt that coming! The three women on the Sportscene couch creamed themselves when Killie equalised. As for the young lady reporting from the game? I'd imagine she must still be in their dressing room given the way she reacted at the goal. She almost gagged in celebration!

Much of our problems stem from a not very defensive minded midfield.
Great on the ball going forward, but we chase shadows when the opposition have the ball and go at us.
The midfield gets dragged all over the place.

We badly lack a leader and captain that can spur us on and see these games out. Hanlon has never been captain material, just not his nature. We need someone commanding and able to get the boys over the line.

Looks like we tire with 10 to go which is really concerning.

Much of our problems stem from a not very defensive minded midfield.
Great on the ball going forward, but we chase shadows when the opposition have the ball and go at us.
The midfield gets dragged all over the place.
And a crap defence. A couple of mainstays are not of quality we need to push Hibs forward. Naismith decent going forward but not when he has someone running at him. Gave their winger, number 11 (that caused us difficulties at Rugby Park) acres of space to get crosses in 2nd half.

Hibs should have been out of sight first half and up by at least 3 goals. I think that's probably the best half of football I've seen Hibs play this season. Another game we deserved 3 points in that we let slip away.

Here we go it's the goalie and Stevie Mallan to blame for the loss of two points. The keeper is at fault for not taking the chances when we were on top and Mallan well what can you say? Just wait till I start on that Doidge he's total rubbish! ?

Here we go it's the goalie and Stevie Mallan to blame for the loss of two points. The keeper is at fault for not taking the chances when we were on top and Mallan well what can you say? Just wait till I start on that Doidge he's total rubbish! ?

Hallberg for losing thr ball then committing the foul that cost us the second.

He cost us a foul not a goal.

Aye! Get him oot the team an all. Rubbish!

He cost us a foul not a goal.

I see what yer saying but if he punted up the park we would have won. Instead he's stepped infielder and got caught out then giving a foul. He gave them the opportunity to pump it in the box.

I see what yer saying but if he punted up the park we would have won. Instead he's stepped infielder and got caught out then giving a foul. He gave them the opportunity to pump it in the box.

It's all its buts and maybes. We win as a team and lose as a team.

But individual mistakes always get picked up on.

This is good in theory. Not sure how it works out in practice.

Personally, I want a different keeper. Keep getting flashbacks to Zibby and Simon Brown ...

Shite.

There was also a point where Mallen should have took it to the corner flag, descion making needs to be alot better from certain players.

There was also a point where Mallen should have took it to the corner flag, descion making needs to be alot better from certain players.
Horgan aswell .

Fuck up

Charming... you get lost.:11:

Charming... you get lost.:11:
?

A 34 year old man behaving like a stroppy teen. Feck this, feck that... pathetic. Just what we need on here.

Of course!:22:

A 34 year old man behaving like a stroppy teen. Feck this, feck that... pathetic. Just what we need on here.
Because I told you to fuck up is me acting like a stroppy teen ?? Think you need to look at yourself ma man.. your acting like a clown ?

Bec ause I told you to fuck up is me acting like a stroppy teen ?? Think you need to look at yourself ma man.. your acting like a clown ?
Your? :22:

You're ? if it makes you feel better ?

Never laughed so much in ages pal. Cheered me up after a iffy result! .:grinning-smiley-045:

Reactions: JFP

This thread has been viewed 8930 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50