• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v Kilmarnock

Why is the FF always so empty?
I am in madrid can’t get a live stream just seen CD scores again - is it a good crowd this week ? Last week didn’t feel 17k there more like 14 k

I am in madrid can’t get a live stream just seen CD scores again - is it a good crowd this week ? Last week didn’t feel 17k there more like 14 k
It's pretty good actually the FF has filled up right enough

Sounding good on the wireless

1-0 HT

The high pressing game has arrived just as Hecky said it would

Sounding good on the wireless

Well on top but only a very strange goal to show for it

13 attempts on goal to Killie 0 attempts and 60% possession ?,

Unlucky to only go in a goal up, Killie fans anonymous unsurprisingly

My Hibs TV subscription has lapsed and it won’t let you renew during the match ? Nippy! Sounds like we’re playing really well though.

2-0, Naismith

Yasssss 2-0! ?

I cannot take all this good news... still, long wa ach fúkkit Ggtth :grinning-smiley-045: :50::grinning-smiley-045::50::grinning-smiley-045:

2-1 can we hang on.

ah should know by now no tae open ma big gob like that.... %$#@&

Piss poor we should be out of sight.

Fuck off, roll on January

Just cannot believe that.....surrendered a 2 goal lead!

ffs 90+3

Cannot believe that, should have won about 4 fucking nil

That was coming last 15. Struggled to defend set pieces and Maxwell just doesn’t keep clean sheets. We’ve still only kept 1 clean sheet on the 1st day if the season

Just, why. 2-0 up at home should be fuckin cruising. Hibs ken how tae burst yer fuckin bubble

That's been a feature with Hibs....just can't close out a game.

Let's be honest

It's hardly surprising

The defence is still crap

That last 20 was torture

That was coming last 15. Struggled to defend set pieces and Maxwell just doesn’t keep clean sheets. We’ve still only kept 1 clean sheet on the 1st day if the season
A possible reality. Check
Few changes next game

A possible reality. Check
Few changes next game
Aye need to freshen it up. They noticed our total lack of width on the right and made changes to exploit it changed the 2nd half and game in their favour

Sadly tried to sit back and defend a lead with a defense that cant defend.

Still too weak and a few players who are bottlers

Mallan is for the bottom 6 duds and shouldn't play any other time

Still too weak and a few players who are bottlers

Mallan is for the bottom 6 duds and shouldn't play any other time
Mallan is a luxury player - I don’t think good enough to start
At least. Not lost
Best Ross and then the sheep that be fine

We cannot defend, it needs sorting in January, 3mins away from being joint 5th in the league!!

By the way I'm content with where we are

This season could have been a complete write off but we have something to play for

For as long as we have that defence with Maxwell in the sticks however the goals will continue to fly in

We cannot defend, it needs sorting in January, 3mins away from being joint 5th in the league!!
That is a sickner - he only game 3 in charge he will be working on this
Get Efe back

I know....I'm gobsmacked and angry in equal measures.Even though I wasn't seeing the game or receiving any commentary, I knew the equaliser was coming.

Ffs clancy gave a foul that was never a foul coz it hit him. And they score from it. Fuck off like.

Ffs clancy gave a foul that was never a foul coz it hit him. And they score from it. Fuck off like.
Clancy is the worst ref in Scotland, he was awful last week when he reffed another game as well.

Clancy is the worst ref in Scotland, he was awful last week when he reffed another game as well.
He is an interbred plum duff?

I’d say he’s ‘equal worst’.
Beaton has to be challenging for pole position and sadly there are others.

The defence is not upto it. It’s a mess and needs sorted if we are going to challenge for top 4.

We should have seen that game out.. Horgans crossed ball as awful as Clancy.. their free-kick at the death for fuck all..

Get Rocky in between the sticks now too

He should have booked at least 5 tesco bag wearing *&*^ after they left the field of play to celebrate like theyd won the treble!

This thread has been viewed 8928 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back