• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Hibernian v Kilmarnock

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Just, why. 2-0 up at home should be fuckin cruising. Hibs ken how tae burst yer fuckin bubble

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
That's been a feature with Hibs....just can't close out a game.

Boo

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
That was coming last 15. Struggled to defend set pieces and Maxwell just doesn’t keep clean sheets. We’ve still only kept 1 clean sheet on the 1st day if the season
A possible reality. Check
Few changes next game

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
A possible reality. Check
Few changes next game
Aye need to freshen it up. They noticed our total lack of width on the right and made changes to exploit it changed the 2nd half and game in their favour

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Sadly tried to sit back and defend a lead with a defense that $%#@ defend.

Boo

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Still too weak and a few players who are bottlers

Mallan is for the bottom 6 duds and shouldn't play any other time
Mallan is a luxury player - I don’t think good enough to start
At least. Not lost
Best Ross and then the sheep that be fine

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
We cannot defend, it needs sorting in January, 3mins away from being joint 5th in the league!!

Boo

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We cannot defend, it needs sorting in January, 3mins away from being joint 5th in the league!!
That is a sickner - he only game 3 in charge he will be working on this
Get Efe back

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I know....I'm gobsmacked and angry in equal measures.Even though I wasn't seeing the game or receiving any commentary, I knew the equaliser was coming.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Ffs clancy gave a foul that was never a foul coz it hit him. And they score from it. Fuck off like.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Ffs clancy gave a foul that was never a foul coz it hit him. And they score from it. Fuck off like.
Clancy is the worst ref in Scotland, he was awful last week when he reffed another game as well.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Clancy is the worst ref in Scotland, he was awful last week when he reffed another game as well.
I’d say he’s ‘equal worst’.
Beaton has to be challenging for pole position and sadly there are others.

Steve20

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The defence is not upto it. It’s a mess and needs sorted if we are going to challenge for top 4.

Wolfes

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We should have seen that game out.. Horgans crossed ball as awful as Clancy.. their free-kick at the death for fuck all..

davhfc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
He should have booked at least 5 tesco bag wearing *&*^ after they left the field of play to celebrate like theyd won the treble!

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in