• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v Dunfermline

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Well its back to league business tomorrow after the joy of scudding the gunts midweek.

I think they mostly all earned a start this weekend, so its the team that played from minute 3, but I would slot Fraser Fyvie back in for Boyle, who can come on and make an impact if needed.

Not paid to much attention to the Pars this season, not sure of their strengths and weaknesses other than the all powerful Stephen's Steak Bridies.

I hope its another bumper crowd at the game, with the rugby kicking off earlier it should not hit our numbers.

Another massive game with 3 points an absolute must. Boyle ran himself into the ground on Wednesday and his tussle with their left back was good to watch. I know he might be tired but I would start him, we need his pace to stretch teams and no one else gives us that option.

Dunfermline won't be like Hearts, they will sit in and try to hit on the break, we need to be patient but also play with the intensity shown on Wednesday, no more excuses for dropped home league points.

Another hard game but one we should win, an early goal please Hibs.

Anyone Hurd anything about CH injury?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how long he could be out for?

Looking forward to it. I really do think it's high time we drive hard for the finish line now. I'd like to have a bit of a party v St Mirren on the last day of the season, with the league already secured.

I don't think it's too much to ask to win every game until it's wrapped up, and I include bursting United's challenge on March 10th at Tannadice.

Well its back to league business tomorrow after the joy of scudding the gunts midweek.

I think they mostly all earned a start this weekend, so its the team that played from minute 3, but I would slot Fraser Fyvie back in for Boyle, who can come on and make an impact if needed.

Not paid to much attention to the Pars this season, not sure of their strengths and weaknesses other than the all powerful Stephen's Steak Bridies.

I hope its another bumper crowd at the game, with the rugby kicking off earlier it should not hit our numbers.
Unfortunately for me it's the late KO that's stopping me from going, though I have made sure my season ticket is being used. I'm missing the morn as I'm at a wedding, would have been able tae go if it hadnae been shifted for TV as I'm only going tae the night bit but it's away through in west lothian so the 5.15 KO knackered it. I'll make sure I'm through there in time tae watch it on the TV though.

1st v 3rd at Bramall Lane tomorrow (was 1st v 2nd last week) so delighted with the late kick off and can watch on my phone in the pub with [MENTION=13049]Two Headed Boy[/MENTION] who will be doing all the travelling for a change.

Back up for Ayr though.

1st v 3rd at Bramall Lane tomorrow (was 1st v 2nd last week) so delighted with the late kick off and can watch on my phone in the pub with [MENTION=13049]Two Headed Boy[/MENTION] who will be doing all the travelling for a change.

Back up for Ayr though.

Can you get Alba in Yorkshire mate ? I'll be in Manchester

I don't think we can justify making any changes [+3 mins]. We should play the same high tempo game with the same personnel and push Dumfy back so that all they can do is defend.

Can you get Alba in Yorkshire mate ? I'll be in Manchester

It's a standard channel on Sky Daz. Anywhere that has it should be able to find it for you unless otherwise stuff gets priority.
You can sometimes watch it on iplayer too.mobdro for me.

I don't think we can justify making any changes [+3 mins]. We should play the same high tempo game with the same personnel and push Dumfy back so that all they can do is defend.

'm with you Dub,lets batter them from the start. :thumbgrin

- - - Updated - - -

'm with you Dub,lets batter them from the start. :thumbgrin

Lost an I somewhere.

It's a standard channel on Sky Daz. Anywhere that has it should be able to find it for you unless otherwise stuff gets priority.
You can sometimes watch it on iplayer too.mobdro for me.

Iplayer was my thought mate :thumbgrin

Don't see how we can justify changing that team. To a man they were all excellent. Challenge now is to keep up the intensity, and press Dunfermline back as much as possible. If I had to make a change, I'd drop Bartley for Fyvie as I feel Bartley can slow down our game too much, and he plays too deep at times.

Lennon saying he may have to draft in a couple of Development squad as number of injuries, knocks and sprains is stretching the squad (thin was the word he used I think).

For that reason I think it will be a case of whoever is fit plays..may be asking a lot for Holt to start 2 games in week...he put in a solid shift on Wednesday. Other than that I agree with the consensus that we should approach this game in the same way we did the derby.

Im in hospitality on Saturday for the first time so will be well oiled before the kick off..hoping for a lively game and a comfortable win to round off a great week.

We get an early goal & it'll be a comfortable win imo.

Wouldn't be massively surprised if Holt doesn't start this one after the power of work he put in on Wednesday. Hopefully he does though as Brian Graham doesn't bring anywhere near as much to the team as big Holty does. Get the game won and then take him off for a rest.

would be happy enough to start with team that played from 3rd minute on wednesday

not been impressed with Keatings recently due a spell on the bench

probably be a much harder game against the Pars than what our dear neighbours served up on wednesday.. the shitebags

is Humphrey out for a while?

Dunfermline will sit in and try to sneak the first goal. That's what just about every team has done when visiting Easter Road on league business these past three seasons and to be honest we still have not found a way to solve that problem. Tomorrow will be a similar challenge. Hibs need to match the intensity and sense of purpose that was shown on Wednesday to every league match till the end of the season. Lennon's criticism of the players last week-end was because once again we had flopped in a crucial league match the kind of which we need to win if we want to be champions. Standards cannot be allowed to drop at any time, and complacency cannot be tolerated any more. Let's hope the players have got that message and we get the vital three points tomorrow.

Unfortunately for me it's the late KO that's stopping me from going, though I have made sure my season ticket is being used. I'm missing the morn as I'm at a wedding, would have been able tae go if it hadnae been shifted for TV as I'm only going tae the night bit but it's away through in west lothian so the 5.15 KO knackered it. I'll make sure I'm through there in time tae watch it on the TV though.

It's not a cop's wedding is it?

If they are not arresting you for no real reason they are stopping Hibs fans getting to the game.

I'll be at Easter Road on Saturday for a rare foray. I think we need to go about Dunfermline relentlessly with speed and skill. Midfielders shoot please and test the goalie.

I've been offered a job in Edinburgh so planning to move back so I can watch my beloved Hibernian FC.

Just watching Trainspotting for the zillionth time. Just noticed Rents has a Turnbull's Tornados poster on his bedroom wall.

Don't see how we can justify changing that team. To a man they were all excellent. Challenge now is to keep up the intensity, and press Dunfermline back as much as possible. If I had to make a change, I'd drop Bartley for Fyvie as I feel Bartley can slow down our game too much, and he plays too deep at times.

I think you are being unfair on The Bartman.

Any need a ticket?

Bought an eticket for tonights game which was to be my first this seasson but one of my girls has been rushed to hospital so I have to return to Perth :(
Can forward the email on to anybody that could use it

Cheers

Add a wee clarification . Ticket is in East Stand and free to anybody that could use it

Any need a ticket?

Bought an eticket for tonights game which was to be my first this seasson but one of my girls has been rushed to hospital so I have to return to Perth :(

Cheers

Don't need the ticket, but sincerely hope yer lass is okay [emoji1360]

Hope your girl is ok Archie

Hope all is well - and soon - for your lassie Archie.

All the best to your girl, Archie [emoji1303]

Any need a ticket?

Cheers

Add a wee clarification . Ticket is in East Stand and free to anybody that could use it

Hope everythings ok with your daughter Archie

Thanks guys. Looking like a kidney infection on an IVdrip now. Her mother is a worrier at the best of times so she is rather stressed out.

Was looking forward to seeing them play tonight but hey ho...
On fairly flakey wi fi at the bus station. But hopefully pass the ticket onto someone that can use it

Thanks guys. Looking like a kidney infection on an IVdrip now. Her mother is a worrier at the best of times so she is rather stressed out.

Was looking forward to seeing them play tonight but hey ho...
On fairly flakey wi fi at the bus station. But hopefully pass the ticket onto someone that can use it

Get well soon to her Archie

I couldn't get my ticket to print before having to get train

Will the barcode scan from my phone?

I couldn't get my ticket to print before having to get train Will the barcode scan from my phone?
Yes should be fine

It depends on your phone i believe.

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

- - - Updated - - -

Yes should be fine

Ah, perfect!

Thanks

This thread has been viewed 3179 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back