• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v Dundee

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Shirley we can't fuck up, can we?Can we?

Well the gunts did

What with jet-lagged socceroos and not having a clue about availability of key players , the game is def not a gimmie .

Unless sitting on a two goal + cushion, I live in constant fear of fuckups. And even then I'm never 100%. The performance against St Johnstone should have obliterated any misplaced complacency in both team and support.

There are 7 teams above us. We have played against them a total of 8 times. Our record?

W - 1
D - 3
L - 4

A total of 6 points from a possible 24 against the seven sides above us. One win. We haven't even played the Huns at all yet. We haven't scored for three games. I hear a lot about "false positions", but with a record like that, our position is anything but false. We are 8th on merit. The awful truth is, aside from a canter against a horrific Hamilton side, we've been shit for weeks.

Make no mistake, unless we see a significant uptick in form, December is going to be harrowing. I don't think we look like beating any of the teams above us at the moment.

Last edited:
We will hump them.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Unless sitting on a two goal + cushion, I live in constant fear of fuckups. And even then I'm never 100%. The performance against St Johnstone should have obliterated any misplaced complacency in both team and support.

There are 7 teams above us. We have played against them a total of 8 times. Our record?

W - 1
D - 3
L - 4

A total of 6 points from a possible 24 against the seven sides above us. One win. We haven't even played the Huns at all yet. We haven't scored for three games. I hear a lot about "false positions", but with a record like that, our position is anything but false. We are 8th on merit. The awful truth is, aside from a canter against a horrific Hamilton side, we've been shit for weeks.

Make no mistake, unless we see a significant uptick in form, December is going to be harrowing. I don't think we look like beating any of the teams above us at the moment.

Grim stats, need a few points on board next four games and hope we can pick up another gem or two in January

We'd have to be pretty sh*t not to beat Dundee, just need a good start to the game.

Dundee are garbage.
Relegation is almost a certainty.
Time for the Hibs players to show us all that they are back on their game.

Big G is going to clean up on Saturday.
:dance:

Time for us to start doing our talking on the park.

Slivka an injury doubt according to the EEN...

Slivka an injury doubt according to the EEN...
Slivka not so much a worry for me as SDG and Paul's status . Will they be back at all this season , who knows :102:

This is a team we should be humping, but right now I'd take a scraped 1-0.

I was going to post something like this, but yours is an absolutely ideal assessment of where we are.

Personally, I dislike the somewhat increasing frustration of Mr. Lennon because I don't blame him for it. He's needing to adapt how we play, given the loss of the league's most incisive midfield, and that's something that takes time given the changes in that area. It's interesting that our goal ratings are actually better than everyone, except the Glasgow two; we've scored more than Hearts, and lost less than them, despite the points difference (and having one game less). We're offensively and defensively better, technically via statistics, but we're eight points behind... Good luck finding the specific reason for that, there are several possibilities.

Therefore, let's not blame the manager. He's got them doing better than many are suggesting, in my view.

Beat Dundee, that we should all expect, and suddenly the "game in hand" puts us back into the immediate run for third.

OK well its team time again. By Sauzee I hate the international breaks and look forward to the real fitba coming back tomorrow, and a home game to boot. Could someone send me directions for the Holy Ground please?

Been working a lot the last week or three and missed a lot of player goss. I have just trawled the worldwide interweb thingy and cannae find any interviews with Neil, Gary or a selected player so on that note I will guess the morns team:

Adam B will stay in goals, the redshite goalie is more green giant nowadays.

I hope to see Sir David back, Hibs are a better team when he plays and I love him dashing doon the wing and nutting it in when he has to.

Efe wil play, he pretty much always does and seems to enjoy games against the Peh eaters.

I hope to see Paul back, again, our team are better when Paul plays, spesh at the back with his cool, calm and skilled approach to the game.

Lewis, I love Lewis.

Spike Milligan, again we are a much better team when he plays, especially in the midfield holding role.

Stevie Mallan - I have seen a few grumbles about Stevie but he is a good player and good for a goal, and hits a good corner.

Hyndman, I prefer the septic to Slivka I have to say, looks like he might find some form with us yet?

Boyler will be bouncing around like Kenny the Kangaroo this week following his double for the Socceroos. Fair dunkum min.

Jamie Mac needs a run with his big Swiss pal, once he scores he wont stop.

Flo also needs a run of games with his Aussie mate, he has been scoring and will score more.

Subs from Daz, Ryan, Barts, Rocky, Horgan, Ollie, Whitts, Marvais, hopefully Agyepong and a laddie or two.

Hibernian Forever.

Slivka as has an injury I think, I really hope your right with SDG and Paul back and Spike back in the midfield.

Sir David still out injured apparently..

It's vital we pick up 3 points tomorrow in preparation for a brutal run of fixtures in December.

Dundee are mince, and we only have ourselves to beat.

Hibs -2 would be a good bet I think

A meagre 9/1 from Patrick Power. Confident.

BIG G

OK well its team time again. By Sauzee I hate the international breaks and look forward to the real fitba coming back tomorrow, and a home game to boot. Could someone send me directions for the Holy Ground please?

Been working a lot the last week or three and missed a lot of player goss. I have just trawled the worldwide interweb thingy and cannae find any interviews with Neil, Gary or a selected player so on that note I will guess the morns team:

Adam B will stay in goals, the redshite goalie is more green giant nowadays.

I hope to see Sir David back, Hibs are a better team when he plays and I love him dashing doon the wing and nutting it in when he has to.

Efe wil play, he pretty much always does and seems to enjoy games against the Peh eaters.

I hope to see Paul back, again, our team are better when Paul plays, spesh at the back with his cool, calm and skilled approach to the game.

Lewis, I love Lewis.

Spike Milligan, again we are a much better team when he plays, especially in the midfield holding role.

Stevie Mallan - I have seen a few grumbles about Stevie but he is a good player and good for a goal, and hits a good corner.

Hyndman, I prefer the septic to Slivka I have to say, looks like he might find some form with us yet?

Boyler will be bouncing around like Kenny the Kangaroo this week following his double for the Socceroos. Fair dunkum min.

Jamie Mac needs a run with his big Swiss pal, once he scores he wont stop.

Flo also needs a run of games with his Aussie mate, he has been scoring and will score more.

Subs from Daz, Ryan, Barts, Rocky, Horgan, Ollie, Whitts, Marvais, hopefully Agyepong and a laddie or two.

Hibernian Forever.
SDG training , so who knows , rather give Charlie a run out than whittaker if SDG not risked , your prob spot on otherwise

Oft that's a heavy shower tippin doon the noo!

Might even be a bit of HAIL! HAIL! in it :-(

Should put them away no bother. Be really annoyed if we don't.

We need to show what we're really about, we've lost our way since Lennon told everyone that we weren't as good as Celtic. Went out our way to prove him right.

2-0 up and looking good :sparkle-cool:

What a shite goal to lose. Sleeping.

So very Hibs this half. Just need to come out second half, assert ourselves properly, and PUT THEM AWAY, ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Lennon cant take Hibs much further. So maybe a new manager would be better especially if he has the ROI job on his mind.

Maybe Lennon cant take Hibs much further. So maybe a new manager would be better especially if he has the ROI job on his mind.
Going through a sticky patch what would a new manger change or who would it be
Best manager had in years who could replace him.
Plus he has also said was never in frame for Roi job.

Quicker than expected start, then sat back, then scored from a set play.

Those were two very poor goals to lose. The first is simply too many players switching off before half time. The second in particular was very slack play from Milligan, then pathetic stuff from Hanlon.

Lennon to his credit changed it, and Agyepong made an impact before hobbling off. Shame.

We lacked any real urgency or purpose in our play today. Kamberi’s touch was horrendous, Horgan tried but played too many loose balls, while the Aussies looked every bit like three men who had just travelled halfway across the world.

Yet again too many poor final passes denied us the chance to put the game beyond the opponent. At 2-0, Boyle failing to pick out either Kamberi or Maclaren was criminal.

I know it had nae effect on the result but what aboot that fuckin ref? Cannae mind of seeing him before, and I hope it’s a while before I see him again, who was he?

I wish we would stick with four at the back, and play proper full backs.

Kamberi and maclaren were pretty poor and we lacked something in the final third

I’d send Agyepong back if he can’t stay fit, same for Hyndman.

On the plus side I thought porteous was good, and hanlon will get better with games.

Some good saves from bogdan

I know it had nae effect on the result but what aboot that fuckin ref? Cannae mind of seeing him before, and I hope it’s a while before I see him again, who was he?

Aitken?

Fuckin horrendous display.
Inept doesn't get close. He had a horror show..

Greg aitken. Not the reason we didn’t win but he was pretty poor

Was hanlon at fault for both goals?

Aitken?

Fuckin horrendous display.
Inept doesn't get close. He had a horror show..
Cheers, he was fuckin atrocious

Felt like a defeat today after cruising it at 2-0. We can pick faults in individuals, and there were some poor performances, but truth is we dont have anyone putting their foot on the ball in midfield to control the game and open up defences. Plenty of runners and dribblers but we need composure. The worst of it is that this wont change for the 8 games in Dec. We're gonna struggle for these reasons until the window opens in Jan. Its gonna be a long 2 months coming up.

At two nil up I was thinking this is going to be a thumping,and then it all fell apart,the three in midfield don't seem to be able to read each others game.Kamberi didn't seem how to hold the ball,once more Boyle looks out of place.Things improved when Abeyong came on but now he's crocked again.Effe for me was MOTM,but to be honest he doesn't get much competition.I'm not looking forward to December and I'm not sure how Lennon is going to change things around.What looked like promising players now look like a waste of space.

I believe David Gray will be fit for next week. I hope he is, because I think we are a better team when he plays.

Was hanlon at fault for both goals?
Yeah amongst others. First Mallan pathetic trying to stop cross. He’s slower than a week in jail.

I believe David Gray will be fit for next week. I hope he is, because I think we are a better team when he plays.

I agree, indeed we are poor without him. I hope we pull all the stops out get Scott Allan.

This thread has been viewed 4203 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back