• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian Ticket Office (Not Very Impressed)

DeLaCruz

Private Member
Reaction score
Cant say Im impressed with the Ticket service. Today and in fact about 2 minutes ago I purchased my tickets for the Home match against European super giants MalmoAnyway I have my new Season ticket but as Im taking the Mrs and the little one I did not want to be separated so I asked to be located away from my usual stomping ground and closer to the front.You know so the wee one can actually seeIts pretty simple really. However the Ticket system seems to fill from the back and I know where I wanted to sit but for some reason.COMPUTER SAY NO!!! So to be fair to the girl I was dealing with she fought Tooth and Nail to help me get my family in a decent area which she did actually pull off. But only because she chose an area with Limited Availability surely there has to be an easier way? I mean when you go the cinema and buy your tickets online you can see exactly which seats are available and you just click on the ones you want. I purchased using the phone so can any of you confirm if its better just buying Online? I will add that I did get what I wanted but it was not as straight forward as I feel it should be and I will also take the time to credit the girl on the phone as she can only do what she can with system shes got.

Thanks folks

Chill, there will probably be 10k empty seats with plenty free in all the stands to take your pick on the day.

If it's tie over after the first leg - thanks to Pat's signing ability - then you will have even more choice.

Hiya pal

Chill, there will probably be 10k empty seats with plenty free in all the stands to take your pick on the day.

If it's tie over after the first leg - thanks to Pat's signing ability - then you will have even more choice.

Hiya pal

I hope to struggle haha

Hiya pal

I just wish everyone could be as positive as you :)

Hiya pal

The tie could easily be over in the first leg. Pats signing ability comes way doon the list of reasons why.

Picked up my home and away leg tickets this morning, had maybe a 20 min wait. The club are happy to use your season ticket details or reference number as ID so make sure you have it with you when going to buy tickets for the away leg. There is a form to be completed with the details of all your travelling party and the lead traveller has to sign for everyone else you buy tickets for.

Sense of keen anticipation is here :yas:

just got off the phone, ticket office gonna send out my ticket special delivery should get it the morra, cost me an extra 7.50 mind, never mind malmo here we come :yas:

just got off the phone, ticket office gonna send out my ticket special delivery should get it the morra, cost me an extra 7.50 mind, never mind malmo here we come :yas:

Well in there pal :applause:

Jimmy's having a partyyyyyyyyy...the Saviles are in their beds
:banana:

Anyone else had issues getting their season tickets? Mine have apparantly been collected despite me having the receipt and not collecting them!!! Hoping when I go up for Malmo away tickets today the person who has them has brought them back and got their own!!

On a plus note after about 12 seasons theyve managed to change me from Mr Karen to Miss Karen!!

Hiya pal
Never read so much pish.

Anyone else had issues getting their season tickets? Mine have apparantly been collected despite me having the receipt and not collecting them!!! Hoping when I go up for Malmo away tickets today the person who has them has brought them back and got their own!!

On a plus note after about 12 seasons theyve managed to change me from Mr Karen to Miss Karen!!

Congratulations, glad to hear the op was successful:rascal:

Have you met KrazyKaz before Bill? You do know the lady is a 1st dan in Judo yeah? :rascal: lol

Have you met KrazyKaz before Bill? You do know the lady is a 1st dan in Judo yeah? :rascal: lol

I have a black belt Dave,

and although I needed to loosen the buckle a notch due to my ever expanding waistline last week, it's still a good belt. :rascal:
Did she get that grade before or after the op? :giggle:

AM JUST KIDDING KAZ :innocent

Walked in, 3 home tickets, had to move from my ST as I have the gloryhunting missus and brat with me. Two tickets for Malmo, all sorted, 2 minutes, nae problem.

Hiya pal

You are a fanny! Utter utter shite post

What is it you disagree with ?

I think its his Signature D

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/s...Raith-Rovers-0-v-0-Hibs&p=1326862#post1326862

Haha, brilliant! I actually thought after Id posted that that Id gt a respose like that. Was expecting Is banned to respond but ya beat him to it, lol.

Exactly.

Walked in, 3 home tickets, had to move from my ST as I have the gloryhunting missus and brat with me. Two tickets for Malmo, all sorted, 2 minutes, nae problem.

Same here it's amazing what we do to accom the family haha

This thread has been viewed 2184 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back