• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian away to Raith or the Gunts in the Cup....

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Sky sports 5 and SFA facepuke page

Away to the Gunts or Raith....

Fucking yes!!!

Rod Stewart's been on the buckie.

Wonder what the ticket situation will be ?

Starks Park will be full of Hibbies! :wink:

We will get whole roseburn again, be a scramble..

Hertz main stand is shut so they might want to think about switching it to easter road tae maximise their profit to fit oot their shiny new stand :rascal::gunts::077:

we effectively took their hands off the cup last time they won it. Here's hoping they won't do it to us. Woulda preferred home tie to sellik to be honest.

With their main stand shut doubt we'll get the entire Roseburn? Switch it to Murrayfield? Can't see the gunts giving up the home advantage though. Of no consequence anyway as the tie will be at Stark's Park!

Hertz main stand is shut so they might want to think about switching it to easter road tae maximise their profit to fit oot their shiny new stand :rascal::gunts::077:
They should move it to Murrayfield that way everybody gets to see it.Not too far for the Fifers to travel.

It's going to be Starks Park though innit?
:gunts:

Was it not just one game the main stand was closed for so we should get the full Roseburn. Will still be a scramble for tickets.

Quite confident if it is the gunts, we don't concede many, our mentality is strong and we look much more dangerous with the addition of pace on the wing with Humphrey.

It would cause absolute meltdown over there if we knocked them out again..they wouldn't be able to cope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That Cathro interview was quite something.

Raith away please,not a fucking chance am i cheering Hearts scoring goals against Raith...

The Main Stand will be open for their home games, so if it is Hibs-Hearts then we'll just have the full Roseburn.

I'm hoping for an upset - ie that hearts beat Raith - because skelping the wee chokers team is something I would love us to get a crack at. However I suspect we're off to Kirkcaldy....

I suspect also away to Raith as the Gunts are woeful. Pity as I believe we would give them a doing. No chance of a Robbie replay. How many tickets do we get from Raith ?

Kickback shut to non members right now - they're shiting it

Wee bit extra pressure on jambos now on Wednesday with a derby waiting..hope Raith pump them

Level playing fields are bloody awful when your used to years of thieving and financial doping. Teehee.:popcorn3:

Kickback shut to non members right now - they're shiting it

Got a glimpse before it shut, some of them saying "we've lost", some saying "we won't even get past Raith", others trying to do their usual act of bravado and saying "hibs are nae real madrid ffs".

I've got a membership over there although I rarely visit. It's a dark place full of rabid wee laddies mainly.
We are 'vermin' apparently.
They really do hate us more than they love their own team.
The vitriol on there is every bit as intense as you will find on a Hun site.

Despicable bunch.

It's a cracking draw if we get through if you look at the best scenario last 8 !

I think we can beat either, ticket situation could be interesting if it is indeed the Yams we end up playing.

Not half.

Expect Hearts to beat Raith by a couple of goals. Not ideal.

We'll roast them, they're absolutely cacking it ; their bottle for this fixture has absolutely shattered and it's good we get the opportunity to put them back in their box before they get the chance to rebuild. :yas:

We'll roast them, they're absolutely cacking it ; their bottle for this fixture has absolutely shattered and it's good we get the opportunity to put them back in their box before they get the chance to rebuild. :yas:

Is it just me or does anybody else think that this draw confirms once and for all that these draws are fixed?

Sadly, I agree. I do not have a major problem getting knocked out of the cup....just not by 'them' at Tynecastle!

Is it just me or does anybody else think that this draw confirms once and for all that these draws are fixed?

I've thought this in the past, particularly when the scumbos conveniently drew us in the cup when they were struggling for cash. Likewise the league fixtures for them looked fixed to give them a few big gates early on to keep them ticking over. But today's draw couldn't have even fixed given the guys picking the balls out were a steaming Rod Stewart and our very own Alan Stubbs!

there's loonballs on kickback saying that defeat would mean the end of Cathro. They really are mix of the shiting it and the insanely deluded

He really doesn't come accross well, cringeworthy stuff.

I may be wrong but I do not think that the Merricks have beaten the Famous Hibernians in the Scottish Cup at that shithole for 50 years. Crapping myself.

GGTTH

BIG G

I may be wrong but I do not think that the Merricks have beaten the Famous Hibernians in the Scottish Cup at that shithole for 50 years. Crapping myself.

GGTTH

BIG G
I was looking at Keechback when it eventually came out of lock-down earlier on and there was a Gunt saying that they haven't beaten us in the Scottish Cup at Swinecastle since February 1966. [emoji2]

For Sean Strachan as promised....one of the finest LP's ever....released about the same time as these no mark utter fanny's last beat us in the Cup at that shithouse 50 years ago....

[video=youtube;Q1L11Y0I5E0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1L11Y0I5E0[/video]

Enjoy young man of catholic musical taste.Play several times young fella.

BIG G

Reminded me of Colin Calderwood!! Fuckin cluless:haha:

Another 1-8 win at the pbs for Hibs anyone?

Would prefer hearts but if they play as bad as they did 2nd half in the replay we will be playing raith in 3 weeks! How that boy managed to hit the bar from 3 yards

I'd prefer it to be Raith , as I've never wanted Hearts to win a match in my life and I certainly won't be now.

But it will be Hearts. We are certainly more than capable of going to Tynecastle and beating them.

This thread has been viewed 9765 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back