• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Hibernian away to Raith or the Gunts in the Cup....

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Away to the Gunts or Raith....

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Wonder what the ticket situation will be ?

wee_hissy

Get tae f**k ya auld radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hertz main stand is shut so they might want to think about switching it to easter road tae maximise their profit to fit oot their shiny new stand :rascal::gunts::077:

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
we effectively took their hands off the cup last time they won it. Here's hoping they won't do it to us. Woulda preferred home tie to sellik to be honest.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
With their main stand shut doubt we'll get the entire Roseburn? Switch it to Murrayfield? Can't see the gunts giving up the home advantage though. Of no consequence anyway as the tie will be at Stark's Park!

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hertz main stand is shut so they might want to think about switching it to easter road tae maximise their profit to fit oot their shiny new stand :rascal::gunts::077:
They should move it to Murrayfield that way everybody gets to see it.Not too far for the Fifers to travel.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
It's going to be Starks Park though innit?
:gunts:

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Was it not just one game the main stand was closed for so we should get the full Roseburn. Will still be a scramble for tickets.

Quite confident if it is the gunts, we don't concede many, our mentality is strong and we look much more dangerous with the addition of pace on the wing with Humphrey.

It would cause absolute meltdown over there if we knocked them out again..they wouldn't be able to cope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Raith away please,not a fucking chance am i cheering Hearts scoring goals against Raith...

London Bouncer

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The Main Stand will be open for their home games, so if it is Hibs-Hearts then we'll just have the full Roseburn.

egb_hibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm hoping for an upset - ie that hearts beat Raith - because skelping the wee chokers team is something I would love us to get a crack at. However I suspect we're off to Kirkcaldy....

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
I suspect also away to Raith as the Gunts are woeful. Pity as I believe we would give them a doing. No chance of a Robbie replay. How many tickets do we get from Raith ?

egb_hibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Kickback shut to non members right now - they're shiting it

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Wee bit extra pressure on jambos now on Wednesday with a derby waiting..hope Raith pump them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors