• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

HIBERNIAN APPOINT PAUL HECKINGBOTTOM

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Sky Sports are saying that the Appelton deal has stalled after the Hibs board added some extra terms to his contract that had not been discussed originally
Are they saying that?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I wouldn’t be happy if we’re going for either of them .
I’m jumping into Purple and Green’s camp ..
You can only hope .
You holding out for Pep Guardiola ??

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I’m in with Purps on this - He’s got his hunch and I’m going along with it .
so you're hoping 2 guys who don't inspire you are pipped by someone but you don't know who it might be but its still a better option ?

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
See all this shit patter about how Hibs have embarrassed us, or how we're a laughing stock.
WTF is that all about??
Embarrassed us in front of who exactly?
And who is it that's laughing??
The gunts? The huns? The weegie tribute act?
I'd be more embarrassed if Hibs spunked millions we didn't have, then racked up enough debt that made us think bumping charities and employing convicted sex offenders was the proper way out.

OR actually wasted so many millions throwing £££'s at mediocre players just to match our rivals achievements from the days before colour TV, then bumped Her Majesty of what was owed and went bust anyway - whilst trying to pretend it never happened....

Or were Celtc, our bastard offspring.

They've made, and spent a lot more cash through the years than their honest, hard working parent ever did. And the only thing that's confirmed is class can't be bought!

I'm keen to see who the next boss will be. And hoping he can steer us up the League AND to Cup glory - but I'm not embarrassed a bit!!
Man the fuck up folks, we're the Hibs!

GGTTH.

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Ah. Just Electric Beach Troll with more of his made up stories, anything to have a dig.
I thought as much.
Shrinkys panicking that Rod could get some flak here. Talks have stalled, the club have went into silence mode again and folk are asking what the feck is going on. He'll be patrolling the bounce the rest of the night ready to douse any flames that may be heading Petries way..

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
You forgot to add the obligatory 'WTF are hearts gonna think, they'll be laughing their socks off at us'.
So Hibs have said they have a lot of good candidates, are going through a selection process and a new manager will be in place before the next game. That's four days away but you've already declared a shambles? I assume you've reached that conclusion based on tabloid rumours then?

For what it's worth my spidey senses are detecting there may be a bit of a shambles afoot but I think I'll keep my hysteria to myself until there are some facts to base it on.
:grinning-smiley-045: I’m working on trying to contain my inner drama queen. It’s a work in progress.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Shrinkys panicking that Rod could get some flak here. Talks have stalled, the club have went into silence mode again and folk are asking what the feck is going on. He'll be patrolling the bounce the rest of the night ready to douse any flames that may be heading Petries way..
You are a strange bloke Joe.

A ‘stranger to the truth’ is a polite way of describing you.
Caught out in another lie.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I still don't think its Appleton, I actually think it never was. If I am wrong, I am perfectly happy if he is the coach chosen by the club.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
"Talks have stalled and the club have went into silence mode again"
Talks may or may not have stalled but the Club have been in 'silence mode' from the start.
That's the way they work.

How hard is that to understand?

I also thought the days of people reading stuff in the press and believing it were behind us .. But apparently if it's in the Sun, Record, Evening News etc it MUST be true!
*As long as their 'news' fits the individuals personal agenda.

Al Catraz

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I thought that some folk might find the story interesting that a surgeon botched an operation that finished the career of a premiership footballer. A dull semi illiterate prick like you probably wouldn't though
I don’t.
I’m/was interested in his ability as a football coach.
The bounce most of the time is fun. But reading your contributions, I must admit make pretty dull reading. You are obviouslyinto conflict and aggression. So ..... fuck off back down the slime hole you appear from and leave the comments to those that have something Interesting/amusing to say.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I don’t.
I’m/was interested in his ability as a football coach.
The bounce most of the time is fun. But reading your contributions, I must admit make pretty dull reading. You are obviouslyinto conflict and aggression. So ..... fuck off back down the slime hole you appear from and leave the comments to those that have something Interesting/amusing to say.
Tell us what you really think Al :sm113:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Appleton wanted a years wages if he got sacked apparently, Hibs telt him tae bolt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors